What cha know about... Baby Don't be bald!

AgapeQueen

Has anyone heard of have tried baby dont be bald...my mom hair is in the mid of her back beacuse of it, my cousin went from "baldy locks" to "dang girl yo hair is long!" I am jumping on this boat..who's up for the ride?

kittenz

Has anyone heard of have tried baby dont be bald...my mom hair is in the mid of her back beacuse of it, my cousin went from "baldy locks" to "dang girl yo hair is long!" I am jumping on this boat..who's up for the ride?

Didn't work for my mom, but we didn't expect it to:ohwell:.

clever

I actually really wanted this when I first started my journey(as well as spanish sur-gro)I read about it on another board and she said to it stinks :look:but you should mix the 2 together and apply nightly for the best results.I'll probally end up buying both by the end of the month out PJ'ism

pistachio

I used it before and it helped my hair grow a little but i am trying to avoid minral oil and petroleum at the moment.

Candy_C

i find the names of these products so offensive!!!

flippin hell i wouldnt touch it cos of the name let alone what it states it does

i aint havin that in my bathroom hehehe

if it works then thats great though!

x

bluediamond0829

my Nanny loves to use it..when I was in school in MIA she always used to want my mom to pick this up for her. dont know how effective it has been for her..but then again she does has had hair tht is about shoulder length(but its mostly always been that length)....i guess she really uses it to keep her hair from thinning(but it really comes with age)

TLC1020

When I was going to the salon my beautician suggested it, tried it and it didn't work for me either...

EMJazzy

Happily retired
An aquaintence of mine used it in her daughter's hair....it seems like it worked in the child's hair but I wouldn't use it in my daughter's hair. :nono: