MSM BENEFITS!!!

What are your results with MSM?

• Total voters

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
Haven’t taken this for years. It was good for my skin and and gave me a smoother hair texture but I had such lucid dreams on it I stopped.
Oh man!! That explains the intense dreams from past couple of nights!! They were so strange that I still remember them.

bzb1990

3b/3c. henna/cassia.
I wonder if I take this will I have normal dreams? My dreams are always wild. I used to have nightmares all the time.
Mine seem wild but usually have a solid message. This MSM one just is nightmarish garble.

The only times I ever remembered dreams I would wake up, write them down on my phone notes section or email them to myself and a brother I trust.

I kid you not every single one of those dreams came true and they were not easy things to guess. And my ex H used to interpret dreams for people (not as a job just that he was said to have a knack for it though he is not superstitious or anything like that).

He gave it up after a cousin of his had asked him to explain a recurring nightmare of her friend's. This lady was getting ultrasound done in her dream (she was not pregnant IRL) with husband and doctor in the room.
Suddenly a snake came out from her mouth and killed her husband.

XH told his cousin: 'tell your friend to stop cheating on her husband and this dream will go away.' And cousin was shocked he knew that. After that he felt so sickened that he refused to interpret anyone's dreams.

snoop

I have been taking MSM for a while, but daily the past few months. I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I didn't notice anything when I was taking it alone, but now I also take bamboo leaf tea and moringa (orally). Along with being really good about my regimen I've seen growth, but I can't say if it's one thing or a combination.

I also add MSM to my topical treatments (daily tea spray and scalp serum).

Mapleoats

I have been taking MSM for a while, but daily the past few months. I'm not sure if it's doing anything as I didn't notice anything when I was taking it alone, but now I also take bamboo leaf tea and moringa (orally). Along with being really good about my regimen I've seen growth, but I can't say if it's one thing or a combination.

I also add MSM to my topical treatments (daily tea spray and scalp serum).
What bamboo tea are you taking?
I think I may start adding the MSM to my scalp treatments as well

snoop

What bamboo tea are you taking?
I think I may start adding the MSM to my scalp treatments as well

I buy my bamboo tea from a lady out in Florida who has a bamboo farm https://bambooleaftea.com/
I've bought different bamboo teas from her. Most taste the same (mostly like hot water or really weak green tea?), though, with the exception of the chai bamboo.

This week, I discovered that I can step it with some Tim Horton's peppermint tea and I'm back in business. Tim's peppermint taste just like the fresh mint leaves which I find hard to find in most of the commercial teas that I've bought.

Lita

Mine seem wild but usually have a solid message. This MSM one just is nightmarish garble.

The only times I ever remembered dreams I would wake up, write them down on my phone notes section or email them to myself and a brother I trust.

I kid you not every single one of those dreams came true and they were not easy things to guess. And my ex H used to interpret dreams for people (not as a job just that he was said to have a knack for it though he is not superstitious or anything like that).

He gave it up after a cousin of his had asked him to explain a recurring nightmare of her friend's. This lady was getting ultrasound done in her dream (she was not pregnant IRL) with husband and doctor in the room.
Suddenly a snake came out from her mouth and killed her husband.

XH told his cousin: 'tell your friend to stop cheating on her husband and this dream will go away.' And cousin was shocked he knew that. After that he felt so sickened that he refused to interpret anyone's dreams.

@bzb1990 Hello! Try to lower or divide the amount you take and increase your water..

*I had to do that & it worked..

Happy Hair Growing!

Mapleoats

I buy my bamboo tea from a lady out in Florida who has a bamboo farm https://bambooleaftea.com/
I've bought different bamboo teas from her. Most taste the same (mostly like hot water or really weak green tea?), though, with the exception of the chai bamboo.

This week, I discovered that I can step it with some Tim Horton's peppermint tea and I'm back in business. Tim's peppermint taste just like the fresh mint leaves which I find hard to find in most of the commercial teas that I've bought.

Just ordered a 3 month supply! I drink several cups of various different teas a day, so this should be the easiest hair/skin/nail related thing to add to my regimen ever lol.

also thanks for the pro tip on Tim’s peppermint. I love their chai now I gotta go try the peppermint. Love me some peppermint tea!!