Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Shay72

Natural, 4A
@Shay72
You know it's soooo Goodt. I'm sure it will be back in time for M-Day Sale.

Imma convo them right quick (as Brownie use to say) and remind them. *cough*

I love the fact that it's compact. It's nice & light and you can stick it in your purse, g.ym bag or anywhere for a quick spritz and it's totally refreshing and good for your Hair.

Yep. Lemme go convo them.

ETA: Msg. sent!
I know you so well that I placed that in here so you would convo them :look:. They don't respond to me :nono:.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Currently I'm using Jakeala's Flax Mallow and Beer Hops Conditioner. Once I use those up I will most likely move on to NG's Silk and Bamboo and APB's Blueberry Cheesecake.

I plan to cut the fool at a Memorial Day Hairveda sale. I hope it is decent.
@Shay72

I had the Beer one and swapped it. How is it?

I have NG's Bamboo & Silk too! I also have the Australian Pink Clay one that Brownie & Beamodel both love.:2inlove:

Gurl.....You know how BJ & 'Nem get down. They be practically givinge that stuff away.:drunk:

Have you checked out Bubble Bistro yet? I just made my 1st purchase. I could not resist that Bo.dy Bu.tter in Asia.:drool: Lordt.:love:

The "Bae" will eat you up.:laugh:

I know how much you love good body stuff. Check them out.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Morning Ladies!

I'm interested in that hydrasilica now :look:

Also, @IDareT'sHair i did the egg prepoo and got out A LOT of shed hairs. I hope that cuts down on these dreads. I normally do not prepoo because of the build up, but if the egg works out, even every few weeks will cut down on that fiasco. I have to figure out a way to get out the shed hairs on dry hair without the use of additional oils or lockening potential moisture.

@rileypak yasssssss!!!!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Saludable84
So did "Hubby" whip it up for you or did you whip it up yourself?:giggle:

Did you add Oil? How did you make yours?

Sounds good.:lick: Tell me what you did. Did you apply it and let it sit/how long?

Did you rinse it out and then process with your Cleansing process?

Early in my HHJ - I rinsed my egg mixture out in warm water and looked it.:lol:

*Adds eggs to grocery list*:eek:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
@Saludable84
So did "Hubby" whip it up for you or did you whip it up yourself?:giggle:

Did you add Oil? How did you make yours?

Sounds good.:lick: Tell me what you did. Did you apply it and let it sit/how long?

Did you rinse it out and then process with your Cleansing process?

Early in my HHJ - I rinsed my egg mixture out in warm water and looked it.:lol:

*Adds eggs to grocery list*:eek:

We got in late (like 10) last night and I was only interested in eating my fried chicken and going to bed. I just whipped them in my mixer this morning. I didn't want to bother him. He was excited though, even asked me if I wanted sugar mixed in :look:

I didn't add oil. I added sorghum, ACV and guava leaf tea. It looked like a foam when I was done.

I applied from back to front and the egg is still heavy enough to basically weigh your hair down. I will shower in a few and rinse it out, then DC.

Early in my journey I used to run through eggs. Had a dozen just for me. I had struggle hair back then and the eggs, even knowing they were only touching the surface, still had my hair strong but not hard.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I'm not sure the Beer is strong enough to be a protein deep conditioner but could work as just a cowash. Today will be my second time using it so we shall see. But you know Shay Shay generally knows after the first use so I'm pretty sure I'm right with my assessment.
@Shay72
Yeah, I read your post on this a few days ago.

And I won't repurchase it based on your assessment.:look:

You know Shay-Shay will call out a Product. She's "sassy":giggle:

curlyhersheygirl

@IDareT'sHair
I'm not sure the Beer is strong enough to be a protein deep conditioner but could work as just a cowash. Today will be my second time using it so we shall see. But you know Shay Shay generally knows after the first use so I'm pretty sure I'm right with my assessment.
I use it to keep my hair balanced. It's not something I must have but would repurchase when I make another order.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I use it to keep my hair balanced. It's not something I must have but would repurchase when I make another order.
@curlyhersheygirl
I had this twice and ended up swapping it both times.:lol:

I remember when the old crew was here, some of us were going to buy a can of (cheap beer) to do a rinse.

I never ended up doing it. I think @divachyk did?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I got my missing HV stuff and Claudies yesterday.
Next month I'll be clearing out the basement stash with DH :nervous2: He watched an episode of Hoarders where the lady collected toys and said that he doesn't want me to get there LOL I'll be going through what I have and making boxes to be donated
@curlyhersheygirl
Oh No Curly!:eek: #prays:pray:

I wish I could help you go through that stuff instead of him.:ohwell:

Try to use up as much stuff as you can between now and then. :lol:

I would hate someone to try to say they are "helping" me with my Stash unless it was one of Ya'll. :grouphug:

Because Ya'll understand and Ya'll would say: "it's not that bad":lol:

curlyhersheygirl

@curlyhersheygirl
Oh No Curly!:eek: #prays:pray:

I wish I could help you go through that stuff instead of him.:ohwell:

Try to use up as much stuff as you can between now and then. :lol:

I would hate someone to try to say they are "helping" me with my Stash unless it was one of Ya'll. :grouphug:

Because Ya'll understand and Ya'll would say: "it's not that bad":lol:
@IDareT'sHair
I wish it was one of y'all too, but he's not too bad. I think that he's just tired of all those containers not being organized. He's a neat freak and likes things in some sort of order which my basement stash isn't in right now. I'll just be donating stuff I no longer have interest in and getting rid off stuff that might be very old. I'm just not looking forward to doing any of the organizing because it's a lot of stuff.