Can I see some pics of natural 4a and 4b hair

pinkchocolatedaisy

and some texlaxed with the same above hair types? I'm just curious. I want to see if any of you ladies have hair that resembles my type... I am confused. I don't know what my hair is. Since I don't recall what my natural hair looks like and I'm getting soooo impatient for my relaxer to grow out, would you mind sharing some hair pics with me?

thanks! :grin:

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
and some texlaxed with the same above hair types? I'm just curious. I want to see if any of you ladies have hair that resembles my type... I am confused. I don't know what my hair is. Since I don't recall what my natural hair looks like and I'm getting soooo impatient for my relaxer to grow out, would you mind sharing some hair pics with me?

thanks! :grin:

check my siggy and my fotki...www.fotki.com/nicaval

Nonie

Here's my 4B hair (I apologize for the poor shots. I was using one of the first webcams ever made and still use it *shameface* coz I am too cheap to upgrade):

After a wash with no products:

Below was how it looked after I untwirled it from this ugly do. Those finger twirls *gag* were made using Paul Mitchell Foaming whatever-it's-called--I must state here that it wasn't me that did that to my hair :nono: . My hair was hard and felt dry:

Hair below is uncombed but immediately out of an extension braid (I find that with extension braids, even after many washes, the hair remains stretched). This is w/o any product (I don't use leave-ins when wearing braids. Just shampoo and conditioner and ACV rinse):

Hair below is uncombed and straight out of braids w/o extensions aka my bangs (I find that hair isn't as stretched when I plait w/o extensions and then put it through a few washes, so it's not as easy to separate/detangle as extension-braided hair):

When I had my uplanned BC, I discovered that when I'm wearing my hair out, S-Curl the spray not only makes it easy to comb, but it also makes the coils pop and keeps my hair moisturized for days so that I only need apply the spray on wash day and baggy every night, and my hair remains soft and moist w/o being sticky till wash day (I wash at least twice a week). Puff below, albeit unclear, shows how fluffy my hair gets with S-Curl spray. It really was as soft as it looks without being sticky. I love S-Curl!:

ETA: Another photo of my hair w/o product after a wash:

And a clip of how easy it is to comb my hair wet and drenched with conditioner:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCcoXph8tF4

Last edited:

Faith

Gorgeous hair KEWLKAT103. We have the same hair type by the looks of it.

I am 4b/a...I have some my avatar pic and my siggy. I'll be uploading more pics and fixing my album for my 2 year anniversary...stay tuned :)

Platinum

This is a great thread! I have the same texture(s) so now I have an idea of how my hair will look once it grows out. You ladies have beautiful hair. You really have inspired me. Subscribing...

Last edited:

Mook's hair

Yeah, this is a great thread.
I'm a 4b with some combo textures scattered in here & there.

I'm still transitioning but I have about 5 incues of New Nappy roots already.

KEWLKAT103

Gorgeous hair KEWLKAT103. We have the same hair type by the looks of it.

I am 4b/a...I have some my avatar pic and my siggy. I'll be uploading more pics and fixing my album for my 2 year anniversary...stay tuned :)

Your hair is GORGEOUS!!

I am a Type 4 natural.

Semi-wet hair:

Dry:

Styled:

Thanx ladies!
Everyone's pics look great. I can't wait to see more!