SL 2015

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Thanks shortdub78 and faithVA. Im just being silly. But yea. Good hair days are rare for me.

I will certainly post progress pics. Dont know when or whether it will be stretched or with heat.

faithVA

Thanks shortdub78 and faithVA. Im just being silly. But yea. Good hair days are rare for me.

I will certainly post progress pics. Dont know when or whether it will be stretched or with heat.

Feel free to be silly. And share every compliment because sometimes they are few and far between (is that how it goes :look:).

Any picture you show is fine. I just want to see hair. :lol:

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
I did some finger coils with a flat twist in the front. Hair in the front was not acting right. Very happy with the coils. Just wish it was longer the coils make it look so short.

Attachments

• image-4053216878.jpg
    image-4053216878.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 45
  • image-572270552.jpg
    image-572270552.jpg
    393.8 KB · Views: 43

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
I did some finger coils with a flat twist in the front. Hair in the front was not acting right. Very happy with the coils. Just wish it was longer the coils make it look so short.

That is so cute! How long did it take to make the coils? Was thinking of attempting a coil out at some point...

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
That is so cute! How long did it take to make the coils? Was thinking of attempting a coil out at some point...
it doesn't take long at all it took about 45 minutes. I probably could have finished in 30 minutes it the front bang area would have cooperated. I think I've gotten faster the more I do it.

faithVA

[USER=253834 said:
lovely_locks[/USER];21268417]I can't wait to post length checks in April. I think I am soooo close to SL!

When are you planning to post? We can't wait either :lol:

ItsMeLilLucky

NotLucky no mo' just blessed.
I'll take some Senegalese Twists down when it's time for length check. My hair was coming out with golf ball hair balls so it needs a break. I neglected it for 2 months smh.

faithVA

thank you! I want to have a little painting party, but I'm trying to do something for my mom's bday too, so I may just go to dinner for mine or just do the painting with my SO.

OK. I will be there. I will bring a bottle of something.

Evolving78

I wonder why my post didn't go through? Come on and join me Faith! We love to laugh, play family feud and pictionary, and step/dance!

naija24

My hair is growing at a snail's pace... I don't know if it'll be at 3 inches by June....

ForumRunner_20150327_100601.jpg
This is my hair length now... Maybe 1.5 inches...

ForumRunner_20150327_100617.jpg
I want enough hair to straighten by June so that it looks like this.

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
My hair is growing at a snail's pace... I don't know if it'll be at 3 inches by June....

This is my hair length now... Maybe 1.5 inches...

I want enough hair to straighten by June so that it looks like this.

Awww you and your twa are adorable!

Its only been...what? Six weeks since bc? :lol: you'll get there. :up:

faithVA

[USER=423595 said:
jennifer30[/USER];21272937]i don't think i'll make shoulder length this year..my hair don't seem to want to grow..hmm

What's going on with you? Is it really not growing? Or are you just not retaining it?

What's your regimen and how are you wearing your hair?

Hang in there with us. I won't make SL either but we can at least be closer. This is about doing the right things for us and our hair to make some progress. We can all do that.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
My hair is growing at a snail's pace... I don't know if it'll be at 3 inches by June.... This is my hair length now... Maybe 1.5 inches... I want enough hair to straighten by June so that it looks like this.
you look great and happy. Enjoy each stage as it comes. You'll more hair in no time. I'm sure you'll be able to style it like that by June.

jennifer30

What's going on with you? Is it really not growing? Or are you just not retaining it?

What's your regimen and how are you wearing your hair?

Hang in there with us. I won't make SL either but we can at least be closer. This is about doing the right things for us and our hair to make some progress. We can all do that.

i keep my hair braided under a wig...

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Sitting under the dryer at salon. I got a flexirod set. I'll post pictures when I'm done. This will be my length check. My big head plus these rods hardly fit under the dryer. It took forever to roll.