Do you use a tea spritz?....

Pennefeather

... If so, tell me all about it.

I'm trying to figure out if this is something that I would like to fit into my regimen, but I don't think that I know enough about it yet.

So, let me know

Why you are spritzing
What you are using
How often you spritz
Where did you get your spritz from (homemade include recipe or commercial)
How it affects your hair - soft, shines, buildup?

Let's share our knowledge and experience. :yep:

Leo24Rule

Why you are spritzing: To combat shedding/hair fall
What you are using: Organic black, green, and nettle tea as well as coffee
How often you spritz: Every other day
Where did you get your spritz from (homemade include recipe or commercial): Homemade. Just steep 1 bag of each tea
How it affects your hair - soft, shines, buildup? Has made hair soft, supple, and strong with less hair in sink/shower.

frizzy

Why you are spritzing- For softness, reduced shedding and the general health of my hair.

What you are using- Red Zinger tea, nettles, green tea, black tea, chamomile, most any tea.

How often you spritz- Sometimes a daily spritz when styling, sometimes as a massaged-in rinse to remove the DC on wash day.

Where did you get your spritz from (homemade include recipe or commercial) Homemade only.

How it affects your hair - soft, shines, buildup? Softness, shine, reduces shedding root health, hair strengthener and no build-up.

I will boil, strain and put anything healthy on my head/hair. :look: :lol:

MiamiChic

OOhh...I like this. Keep it coming.

Have any of you thought about adding some oil to your tea? How does it affect your results?

MiamiChic

I tried doing this with black tea & diluted flaxseed gel. When i was using this, my head ITCHED LIKE CRAZY! I was using it for a week or less & then i had to throw it away. Ive drank black tea and ive used it on my hair before. I make my own flaxseed gel. I used distilled water and i still had a horrible itching situation that only occurred once i sprayed the mixture on my hair. I wished it worked for me. But sadly it didnt.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Waiting to hear from

:lol:...Claudie makes one of the 'best' Tea Spritz on the market. It's everything.:love:

Hairveda and a few others others have a Tea Spritz out there.

All much better than I could even think about crafting on my own.:look: *I am so not a Mixtress*

I do love to Tea Rinse tho':lick: x2 per week.

Misseyl

The first week I rinsed with the green tea I didn't notice anything but by the third week, I noticed I wasn't shedding as much. So I've began to spritz every day when my hair is twisted and will continue doing this to see if it can help me regrow my edges. I also notice that my hair is a bit softer but I need more time to truly confirm this. :afro:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Still love a good Tea Spritz and a good Tea Rinse. Been rinsing with Guava Leaf Tea (which is very good) and also Bamboo Leaf Tea (which is equally nice).:love2:

Claudie still makes a killer Tea Spritz and so does Hairveda Hydrasilica Mist and Jakeala's Green Tea. All are excellent!:infatuated:

Tefnut

I know it's 3 years later but are you mixing the black, green and nettle tea together for your spritz? I've thought about spritzing or rinsing with each.

Why you are spritzing: To combat shedding/hair fall
What you are using: Organic black, green, and nettle tea as well as coffee
How often you spritz: Every other day
Where did you get your spritz from (homemade include recipe or commercial): Homemade. Just steep 1 bag of each tea
How it affects your hair - soft, shines, buildup? Has made hair soft, supple, and strong with less hair in sink/shower.

Tefnut

What do you love about the Claudie's spritz? What benefits did you notice?

I drink bamboo leaf tea but haven't used it as a spritz/ rinse. What benefits are you noticing with it?

Still love a good Tea Spritz and a good Tea Rinse. Been rinsing with Guava Leaf Tea (which is very good) and also Bamboo Leaf Tea (which is equally nice).:love2:

Claudie still makes a killer Tea Spritz and so does Hairveda Hydrasilica Mist and Jakeala's Green Tea. All are excellent!:infatuated:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh Claudie's Tea Spritz is so good. :drool:

@Tefnut it makes your hair feel so soft and manageable and it has great ingredients.

It's such a good healthy mix that feels good and performs great. I can't say enough good things about it.:infatuated:

I'm rinsing with Uncle Lee's. I've noticed strength & shine. It makes a great Rinse.:love2: