2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

CodeRed

Castor/peppermint oiled entire scalp and applied a layer of hempseed/conditioner on ends sealed with castor.

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
Been slacking on posting lately but have been using Hairveda's Almond Glaze and Aloe Vera Gel for flat twist outs = big fluffy hair.

Redid DD's mini twists using APB's Leave In, APB's Hair Creme, & Mission Condition Star Glaze oil.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Can't wait to try it out!!! I wanted to try the Hair Candy too but it was sold out by the time I placed my order.

CeeLex33

I wanted this too. It is really, really nice.:lick:

And I like it so much better than Jakeala's Honey Hair.

It's a totally different consistency, easier to apply and works great (both mixed and alone).

Good Stuff.:yep:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
CeeLex33

I wanted this too. It is really, really nice.:lick:

And I like it so much better than Jakeala's Honey Hair.

It's a totally different consistency, easier to apply and works great (both mixed and alone).

Good Stuff.:yep:

NOTE TO SELF: adding this to my already too long shopping list of things to buy. :)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Will use:
Darcy's Pumpkin Seed Elixir with my Leave-In

After my Hair Dries - Either Jakela's Coffee Balm, Hydratherma Growth Lotion OR Sweet Nature By Eddie's Dream Crème?

xu93texas

I'm doing a pre-poo treatment with Claudie's Iman Hair and Scalp Butter. I was supposed to give this to my mother, but I decided to try it again now that the weather is warmer.

CodeRed

Castor/peppermint oiled scalp this morning and added castor/conditioner to dry ends. Now I'm deep conditioning with conditioner/hempseed mix.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Today I used the following to twist hair:
Oyin Handmade Juices and Berries
SM Coconut Hibiscus Curl & Shine Conditioner
Tropic Isle Living JBCO
Oyin Handmade Boing

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.