A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
speak of the product. I just received a shipping notification.

Also, my order said awaiting payment as well. I emailed her last weekend and she stated, she would have her admin update the website but she did receive my funds.

Anaisin

How long does she usually take during sales for shipping?

I haven't bought anything from her since she was on Etsy.

Took 8 business days for my black friday order, 12 days if I include the weekend. If it's exactly the same I will be getting my order tomorrow on th 8th business day. Her site doesn't update, when I received my last order 2 days after I got it the site finally updated and said my order shipped. She sent me tracking and other info through email

ms.blue

I feel like I'm being impatient since I normally order from companies with quick turn around but forreal though, why print out shipping labels and not ship the items right away? Since Thursday, the label was printed but still hasn't been shipped to the post office.

ms.blue

Sent the company 2 emails and no response. If I don't get either a response or actual movement with the tracking number by Friday morning, I will file a dispute. I don't play with my money and her customer service is lacking.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ms.blue

She's slow, but I've never had an issue.

I completely understand (especially if you've never purchased from her before.) :yep:

I get kinda antsy with vendors I don't have a track record with too! :rolleyes:

I know she's super slow, and I know to be prepared for that definitely during one of her 40-50-60% off Sales.

And I know she's been told she could improve on her CS.:blush:..:look:

A simple email on her site about orders/shipping times etc....would be helpful.

ms.blue

IDareT'sHair, if she would just respond to my email, I could be more understanding but to simply ignore the 2 emails is a no go. Also why send an email saying my order has shipped with a tracking number if there is some sort of delay? I don't even care if my hair love her products, I won't order from her again!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Got my package yesterday and used some of them today.

The Slip dc didn't provide any slip whatsoever, but after steaming, my hair was soft and moisturized. Nothing spectacular for me, though. I most likely won't repurchase.

The Slip leave-in was actually full of slip and a little goes a long way because it's soooo, well, slippery. :lol: This just might replace my beloved Soultanicals Knot Sauce, and I LOVE that leave-in. I've bought multiple salon sizes so I never run out. :look:

5 Day Moisture, I like the smell but was surprised by how hard it was. For some reason, I thought it was a soft cream, so I go to dip my finger in and felt like I hit a rock. :lachen: It emulsifies easily and feels so rich and thick between your hands. I hate when I rub a butter/pomade between my hands and it's all grainy or full of lumps. That's definitely not a problem with this stuff. Upon application, it made my hair feel hard and waxy. But now, after marinating for about 20-30 minutes, my hair feels incredibly soft.

ms.blue

Smh...my package finally made it to the post office but she still ignored my two emails...oh well, I guess I should be satisfied that there is some movement.

tiffers, I bought the slip conditioner for the slip factor...kinda disappointed that there was no slip for you.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I never received any shipping notification for my second order. I got home from work not too long ago and the package was in front of my door.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

Beachy

I still haven't got my package yet but I'm not stressing because I have twists in right now anyway.

I would have to say out of all the deep conditioners I have ordered from her the Slip was my least favorite I found great slip with the honey pineapple and the peppermint.

tiffers

Used Greaseless Moisture a few hours ago, and am strongly tempted to buy the 16 oz while the sale is still going on. I think we're gonna be the best of friends. :love5: :lol:

ETA: Couldn't hold out anymore. I bought it. :lachen:

Last edited:

ms.blue

My order came. The white tea & Lemon shampoo was on backordered so she replaced that with the strawberry coconut oil cleanser which is a very nice gesture but I can't use products with coconut oil high on the ingredient list :-( I'm going to give the product to my sister.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My order came. The white tea & Lemon shampoo was on backordered so she replaced that with the strawberry coconut oil cleanser which is a very gesture but I can't use products with coconut oil high on the ingredient list :-( I'm going to give the product to my sister.

ms.blue

She should have asked you before she did it.:perplexed

I still think you should convo her about your inability to use products with a High Coconut Content, and you would 'prefer' to have the White Tea & Lemon whenever it is back in Stock.:look:

You should definitely do this.:yep:

Especially since she did not email you to let you know the White Tea & Lemon was OOS.:rolleyes:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@tiffers

You got me wanting to dig in my Fridge to see if I have one someplace in there.:fridge:#goodstuff

I remember another Poster sent me one a while back and I called myself saving it.:look:

Now I can't remember if I save or used it.:blush:

I'll look tomorrow.:yawn:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

The more I think about it, I actually think it's "Go Deep" because when it came, I was excited thinking it was GM, but when I looked at it, it was Go Deep. :perplexed....:lol:

The packaging is/was similar between GM, The Slip and Go Deep.

But Imma still look! :crossfingers:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@ms.blue

I hope she responds....but she's still getting sales *cough* :look: @tiffers so I'm sure she is still busy.:lol:

Another Vendor did me like that once (sent me something I didn't order and had absolutely no use for, because the item was OOS) without even bothering to ask me. :ohwell:

I convo'ed her and I 'think' she refunded my money and said she would send me the item once it became available, but I never received it.:perplexed

At the very least, the Vendor did refund my money, but the 'promise' of getting my item and never receiving it, left a bad taste in my mouth.:rolleyes:

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I got an email that my order status is complete as well... but now I'm thinking about buying a giant coconut lime oil, and that banana cleansing conditioner. :look: Has anyone used that CC? I can't search for reviews. :rolleyes:

Do you know when the sale ends?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
tiffers

I have not tried that particular Cleansing Conditioner.

I love the other ones (esp. Chocolate & Coconut and Lime) :love:

The plain Strawberry & Lime has been my least fav (even tho' it's nice too).

I'm curious about the other one because it is suppose to help with Frizz.

Do like the Coconut Lime Oil actually better than the Mango Coconut one.:yep:

tiffers

IDareT'sHair I was looking at that coco cc because in the description, it says it's their best cc ever. I was about to add it to my cart, but it's oos. :sad: