2015 Oils,Buttas,Grease,Lotions Pomades,Cremes Challenge

xu93texas

@xu93texas Yeah...I thought about buying Phytophanere early last year after another Poster saw such fab results, but stuck with Viviscal (now....despite my better judgment).:perplexed Now I wish I would have made the switch earlier.:nono: I am getting super great results from this vitamin. And/or the Combo w/Biotin. I will get the PhytoSpecific to take during the 30 days while not on Phytophanere. Now I need to decide if I will take the Silica or keep taking the Biotin with the PhytoSpecific.

I take the bamboo extract from Swanson's and drink bamboo tea for silica. How much biotin do these vitamins contain?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I take the bamboo extract from Swanson's and drink bamboo tea for silica. How much biotin do these vitamins contain?

xu93texas

Those are the exact ones I got:yep:

I got Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg.

Oh....Did you mean the Phytophanere? Lemme go look.....0.15

I think maybe the EFAs attributes to the growth? Not sure?

But I do know I got better results in a shorter amount of time than I did Viviscal.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
xu93texas

A "Former" Member worked at Sephora and tried to get me to make the switch, because she was saying how much faster folks (Sephora Employees, Customers, Herself) hair was growing using Phytophanere vs Viviscal.

And she offered to get/send me some with her Sephora discount.

I declined because at the time I had multiple packs of Viviscal (although I could have probably sold them on the Exchange), but decided to give them a Full Year.

Now, I see what she meant.

xu93texas

xu93texas Those are the exact ones I got:yep: I got Natrol Biotin 10,000 mcg. Oh....Did you mean the Phytophanere? Lemme go look.....0.15 I think maybe the EFAs attributes to the growth? Not sure? But I do know I got better results in a shorter amount of time than I did Viviscal.

I'm taking Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails vitamins with Argan Oil. It contains 5000mcg of biotin. Each bottle is a 50 day supply and I'm almost done with the second bottle. I have one more bottle to use. I'm not seeing the growth spurt like I did last year using Hairfinity. I don't know. I'll see.

xu93texas

xu93texas A "Former" Member worked at Sephora and tried to get me to make the switch, because she was saying how much faster folks (Sephora Employees, Customers, Herself) hair was growing using Phytophanere vs Viviscal. And she offered to get/send me some with her Sephora discount. I declined because at the time I had multiple packs of Viviscal (although I could have probably sold them on the Exchange), but decided to give them a Full Year. Now, I see what she meant.

Interesting! Maybe I can use my Nature's Bounty every 5th month.

CodeRed

Oiled my temple/nape with castor and then went over my whole scalp with my soy butter mix. Going to get a relaxer tomorrow... I'll base some parts again before I leave for my appointment.

xu93texas

I spritzed my twists with Claudie's braid spray and oiled my scalp with a mixture of APB Ayurvedic and HUG oils.

xu93texas

I M&S with Bel Nouvo Healthy Hair Milk and Shescentit Cranberry Cocktail leave in to hair.

I used APB Hug oil on scalp.

ronie

@ronie @xu93texas Ronie - I read your mini-review of the Phyto Phanere in another thread. I agree 100%. I actually think (or should I say I know) I like them more than Viviscal. They have been Great. You are suppose to take 4 months and then off 1 month. I am almost approaching that time. I think I am going to get PhytoSpecific to supplement during that 30 period and either take that with Silica or Biotin. I got the idea of using the PhytoSpecific from rileypak I am currently taking the Phytophanere with Biotin
IDareT'sHair
Now seeing this. Yeah girl, I was approaching my last 2 days, and I was not planning to repurchase. I was happy that it did not cause me major shedding, but I didn't think it was doing anything. Thank God I happened to blow dry my hair last weekend. So I quickly reordered, and I just received my new bottle today.
I didn't know about the 4 month on 1 month off routine. I will definitely do that. I will just take a multivitamin during those 30 days.
I added garlic pills to help, but for the first few weeks I took it alone, I saw no increase in shedding. They are so easy to swallow and they taste almost like chocolate. They are a winner so far.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Used diluted Oyin Handmade Hair Dew Afroveda Cocoalatte Moisturizing Hair Cream & shea butter

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.