** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Rozlewis

Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

Pre-poo'ing with Keravada Indie Ultra Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on the length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'ing with Keravada Indie Ultra Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on the length and sitting under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'ing with Annabelle's Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length and sitting under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd tonight with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length under my conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooed with APB Ayurvedic Mask/APB Alfalfa Broccoli oil for an hour.

Rozlewis

Prepping overnight with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length sitting under my heating cap for 30 mins. I will wash in the morning.

JustSitNBePretty

Wait, how are people with natural 4a/b/c hair prepooing with oil? Unless you hair is stretched, I don't see how oil is effective? My hair is usually so dry and tangled that a moisturizing conditioner is the only thing that will work when it comes to doing a prepoo. It literally laughs at my attempts to put coconut oil in it. I can only prepoo with oil on straightened hair.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Wait, how are people with natural 4a/b/c hair prepooing with oil? Unless you hair is stretched, I don't see how oil is effective? My hair is usually so dry and tangled that a moisturizing conditioner is the only thing that will work when it comes to doing a prepoo. It literally laughs at my attempts to put coconut oil in it. I can only prepoo with oil on straightened hair.

JustSitNBePretty My hair is stretched most of the time, but even if I do let it shrink I can still prepoo with oil. I have fine strands, and I prepoo with oil alone, or with oil and conditioner.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'ing with Annabelle's Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length and sitting under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Annabelle's Coffee oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length under my conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd overnight with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length and sat under conditioning cap for 30 mins. In the morning applied Komaza Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment to scalp for 20 mins before washing hair.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing tonight with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length under conditioning cap for 30 mins.