December 19,20,21..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Beauties!:kiss3:

Happy Weekend. :wave:

I know errbody is busy tryin' to make this Holiday thang Happen.:holiday:

But, please still take some time for You, it's essential.

Me-Time is a must right now, as these days are flying.....and tensions are rising.:lol:

So, What will YOU do this Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair????

MilkChocolateOne

wash with diluted quantum clarifying shampoo

deep condition with a mixture aubrey organics white camellia smoothing conditioner and silk dreams vanilla silk moisture dream

apply one n' only argan oil serum to damp hair

roller set and flat iron with my sedu

nerdography

Wash -Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo
DC -Silicon Mix Bambu
LOC- HQS Greaseless Moisture, L'Oreal Extraordinary Oil, HQS 5 Day Moisture, Garnier Sleek n Shine Leave In

Since I've been doing regular DC treatments I don't think I have to do them as long anymore. Normally, I use a heat cap for the first hour and then let it sit an additional five hours as I do stuff around the house. This time I'm only use the heat cap for an hour and then rinse and see what happens. The shorter my wash day, the better.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Well since I wasn't paying attention when I was turning on the water in the tub I had to end up cowashing. Threw in some heavy detangling and a light protein treatment since I was in there. There was nothing else I could do with my hair since half of my head was soaking wet. Now I'll be sitting under the dryer because I have to leave for work in 2 hours unless I just decide to do a wash n go...

Ann0804

I'm going to co wash then put in some curl formers for 6 hours then do a crown french braid. I might do a light flat iron before doing the braid.

lenu80

Deep conditioning SM mixed with neem oil. My DC session was ruined yesterday cos my husband invited friends over. I had neem and had to run into the bathroom to wash it off.

caliscurls

Pre-Poo/Steam: LG whipped Amla on scalp, Vadik Herbs Brahmi Oil on length
Wash: CV Cafe Morena Shampoo Bar
DC: fixed Obia Babassu DC ...more on that below
Rinse: ACV/H2O
Experimental Flexi Rod Set: Oyin Hair Dew, Bekura Palm Tapioca Hair Cream, MYHC Buttery Soy on ends only

The DC: was just okay and now is fab. I added: EVOO, a touch of glycerin, sweet orange extract, jojoba oil, Aloe Vera Juice (the kind that doesn't require refrigeration), lavender extract.

My hair and my nose sighed in relief when I used this new concoction. The results were super moisturized hair and defined curls.

By the way - I LOVE the scent of the LG Whipped Amla. This will be my go to pre-wash scalp treatment for the rest of the month so i can determine if it's a keeper for keeping my roots strong and shedding to a minimal.

Rozlewis

I am off from work till January 5th. YESSSSSSSS

Friday:
Pre-poo with Coconut Oil on length and Keravada oil on scalp
Sit under conditioning cap for 30 mins

Saturday:
Clarify with Keracare 1st Lather and follow-up with Keracare Hydrating Detangling poo
DC: Naturelle Grow Slippery Elm DC, Porosity Control, Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Rosemary, and olive oil over coffee
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/Giovanni Direct
Airdry
Bun

nmartin20

I washed my hair last night with Hairveda's Amala Cream Rinse(love this stuff). Did a henna treatment for about 3-4 hours? Deep conditioning with Shescentit's Riche Moisture. It's still in my hair now. I am planning to wash it out in about an hour or so. I will place my hair in medium size twists later. I'm thinking I will use Belle Butter, Pumpkin seed as a leave in, Hairveda's grade seed pomade to oil my scalp.

Last edited:

cherry.a

Wash with Loreal everstrong shampoo
Oil rinse with safflower oil
DC with ORS hair mayo
Condition with Loreal total 5 mask
Air dry moisturize & seal

xu93texas

I'm doing a pre-poo treatment now with Strong Roots Pimento oil and Claudie's Iman Butter. I will co-wash with SSI Blueberry Cowash and TJ TTT.
I'm going to use SSI Cranberry Cocktail for leave in and Seal with SSI Coriander Fig Balm.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Prepoo/Detangle: APB Pumpkin & Fennel in Honey Dew + Trader Joes TTT
Cowash: Jakeala Cocleanser
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
Leave in/Moisturizer: Blue Roze Beauty Coconut Milk
Seal/Style: MYHC Buttery Soy

Bun Mistress

Aalready done this morning, and I'm proud to say I have prvoen that you don't need commerial shompoo to get a flowing press.

DC overnight (casue I was lazy) with AO rose conditioner and black sugar treatment.

Used Funori treatment for 30 minutes this morning to clean hair

DC with PM the detanglers to comb out hair, finsihed with Seaweed tea rinse then crea water rinse.

Blow dried and flat ironed with PM skinny balm and serum.

The good news, non greasy flat iron, hair is shiny and thick.

Bad news, bye bye to all of my remaining shampoo, your services are offically no longer needed.

Beamodel

It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time....

Time to relax my hair :)

Relaxer - Affirm Fiberguard Mild
Protein - Affirm 5 n 1

DC - Jessicurl DT
Leave in - APB spray & Oyin Hair Dew
Seal - KeraVeda Fenugreek Oil

Lita

Washed with Shea moisture JBCO poo,rinsed Shea moisture manuka con,She scent it apple Hector con 45min,rinsed herbal essence honey con,HH soft coconut leave in,APB Ayurvedic pomade on scalp & Mission condition hempade to seal....

*Soft shiny hair that smells yummy.

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

ronie

Been sick (flu like symptoms although I tested negative in the ER) for 2 days now. I don't know when this will happen, but here's what I d love to do:
Prepoo: APB ayurvedic cream
Cleanse: As I am coconut cowash
DC: Silk dreams shea what
Leave in: aphogee pro vitamin leave in and Silk dreams wheat germ butter conditioner
Seal: MHC buttery soy
Braid and soft bonnet dryer

kupenda

Currently prepooing with Power to The Prepoo. Will shampoo with SM Manuka Honey and dc with heat with Silk Elements MegaSilk. A few bantu knots overnight and back under my wig for the week. Unless im super lazy, then ill put it off til tomorrow night

bronzephoenix

Revving up for a deep condition, and roller wrap tonight. I want a sleek look for Christmas so I'm really hoping this turns out well!

natura87

I was going to wash my hair and straighten it but I changed my mind. Im trying to use up a 16 ounce Knot Sauce before a new one arrives. I cracked open my new Lemongrass Leave In from Alikay Naturals. I am using the AN Shea Yogurt to twist. I love the smell and consistency of it. I will straighten it eventually.

vevster

Pretreat or pre poo the front of my hair which is bleached with coconut oil. Then trying the ouidad cream clarifying poo, then using Saphira Keratin products. (Conditioning poo, mud mask and serum). Sent from my iPad Air using LHCF

Last edited:

spacetygrss

I have my hair in twists, so I'm going to skip deep conditioning. However, I do plan to wash and condition my hair (Oyin Handmade Honey Wash Shampoo and Honey Hemp Conditioner). I'll slather my twists with Hair Dew and seal my ends with JBCO.

ItsMeLilLucky

Aka Giveme D’Monee
I was supposed to do my touch-up a couple days ago, but I was sick * whomp whomp* but before that, my scalp has been mad itchy and I need to do a heavy protein treatment. I'm all messed up in the game *sad puppy face*

spacetygrss

I have my hair in twists, so I'm going to skip deep conditioning. However, I do plan to wash and condition my hair (Oyin Handmade Honey Wash Shampoo and Honey Hemp Conditioner). I'll slather my twists with Hair Dew and seal my ends with JBCO.

I realized that I'm going to be out of town for most of next weekend, so I'm going to go ahead and DC my hair this weekend so that I don't end up going two weeks without a good DC.

Alta Angel

I rollerset my older daughter's WL natural hair yesterday.
I will rollerset my youngest daughter's hair tomorrow.
I am going to get my hair prepped for a braidout tonight.