2015 Manetabolism Vitamin Challenge

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
I tried to hold out until I cut and color but I can't make up my mind about doing either before spring. I'm starting my vitamins in the morning after I trim my ends and take a few pictures. It's close enough to the end of the year lol.

I am joining too! Bought mine during the thanksgiving sale. 6 month supply.
My hair is currently an inch away from APL.
My goal is to reach APL by March, and grazing BSL by dec 2015.

LuvlyRain3

I think I'm ready to join this challenge

1.) How long your hair is and the length you hope the vitamins will help you achieve.
-I want to reach waist length eventually but my goal for 2015 is to at least get to full mbl length 2.) How many bottles you have
-I ordered a 2 month supply and will order a year supply if they prove effective
3.) I don't really break out besides the occasional pms pimple so if I start I'm cutting these vitamins off

Will post a starting pic when I straighten my hair again in January

Last edited:

MiamiChic

1.) How long your hair is and the length you hope the vitamins will help you achieve.
2.) How many bottles you have
3.) If you experienced any breakouts what you did to stop them.

I caught that promotion and got 4 bottles. I gave one to my mom and might give another to her if she likes it. So I am starting off with 2 bottles technically. I am currently around APL my short term goal with these two bottles is to reach BSL. I am about 2 inches or so away. I will comment about breakouts after I finish my first bottle. I have taken the vitamins for 3 days last week; and my nails are certainly stronger.

Attachments

• 20141203_215810-1-1.jpg
    20141203_215810-1-1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 40

drmuffin

I'm in.

1.) My hair is about shoulder length and I'm aiming for BSL.
2.) I have a 1/2 bottle, two more bottles on the way.
3.) Zero breakouts, but that may be due to my BC :grin:

Just got box braids put in, so I'm gonna hide/reveal my hair for about 6 months.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :yep:

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Welcome new joiners!

I've been taking Manetabolism since Oct 4th and I'll be doing my 3 month length check on January 10th (that's when I'm taking protective style out and getting my hair done). And my length check is perfect for the start of the 2015 challenge. I bought one of her length check shirts to help me track my growth.

Have a Merry Christmas everyone!!

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
yodie i doubt it. she just had two 40% off sales. She does free shipping quite often though, which I take advantage of because the shipping fees are very high in my opinion.

Last edited:

naturalfinally

Am I the only one who is unable to register with Manetobolism? I've tried several times. If someone knows how, please share. Thanks.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Happy New Year! May 2015 be your best year yet!!

I'm starting my 4th bottle of Manetabolism tomorrow and I can't wait to take my protective style out next week to do a length check. My new growth is off the chain!!! Oh yeah and I bought one of her length check shirts to really track my progress. Will upload pics next week!

naturalfinally

Ok here's my info:

If you're interested please share the following.

I am shoulder length (sl) but I do have a bald spot in the crown area that I'm still trying to grow back. I'm hoping for that more then length or thickness.

naturalfinally

Ok here's my info:

If you're interested please share the following.

I am shoulder length (sl) but I do have a bald spot in the crown area that I'm still trying to grow back. I'm hoping for that more then length or thickness.

LuvlyRain3

Okay so I finally got my package. Started my first pills today. I like how easy they go down.
Here's my starting pic

image-1439251403.jpg

gorgeoushair

I bought a 3 month supply during her sale. I started last night but meant to start on the 1st. I am going to do my own challenge between these, biotin, and priteva.

naturalfinally

I just got my package today! Whoo their shipping is on point! I'm going to start taking them tonight. I found that they really worked well for me when it took them at night. No breakouts or upset stomach. I'll try to take starting pics tonight.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Yay to everyone who has started! I can't wait to see everyone's growth!

As mentioned, I'm taking my braids out on Thursday. I want to take them out sooner because I'm so anxious to see how much my hair has grown but since my hair appointment is on Friday I'm just going to wait lol. My new growth is crazy so I know I definitely got length. Since I'm on my fourth bottle now i'm hoping to see some thickness.

I really want to try faux locs but with the way Manetabolism has my hair growing they will probably only last a month..and they cost too much for all that lol.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Been taking these for about two weeks now. Think I'm doing a protective style of some sort Thursday probably a wig or some Marley twists. Trying to decide if I want to check my length every 30, 60 or 90 days.

Asha's-Hair

I've been taking manetabolism for exactly three weeks.
My nails are growing ridiculously quickly. To the point where I'm accidentally scratching myself. I'm used to my nails being long, but they haven't been this strong in a very long time.
My hair is currently MBL and I would like it to be waist length by April.
I bought a four month supply, so I should be done by the middle of April.

Happy growing.

bebezazueta

Transitioning and I'm above BSL. I hope to grow and retain 6 more inches of natural hair this year

2.) How many bottles you have
6 but I may get 6 more at the next sale

3.) If you experienced any breakouts what you did to stop them.

Started taking them on 12/15 and no breakouts so far. The last time I took biotin by itself I had horrible breakouts. So I'm glad I took the risk. So far so good.

naturalfinally

Here's my starting pic. I'm not very good at taking pics from the back but this will have to do.

Attachments

• image-4062985377.jpg
    image-4062985377.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 79

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
Took my pills. I bought one of those gnc vitamin holders that I keep in my bathroom. It helps me remember to take them since I see it every morning.

Can't wait to take my braids out tomorrow!

Karmi

I put my bottle on my night stand so I can see it before bed. I'm almost finished with my first bottle. I can't wait to do a length check. Even though I'm constantly pulling my hair checking. Lol.

LuvlyRain3

Took my pills today. I like these capsules better than the caplets of the gnc hair vitamins. These don't hurt my throat and go down easy.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Haven't missed a day of pills. I won't be doing my first length check until I finish my third bottle in March. Thinking about installing Marley twists or making a crochet wig tomorrow. Or I might just buy a wig. Will be hiding my hair for the next 6 weeks at least.

BrownSkinPoppin

formerly NaturallyBri87
image-3200282147.jpg

Okay so I just took my braids out and here are my pictures. Left Oct 4th right is today (Jan 8th). The back is growing a little faster than the front. My hair feels thicker but I don't know until I flat iron for my bday in April.

The right pictures will be my starting pictures for this challenge.