SL 2014

iVR

So I'm going Friday for a shape up and some streaks but this is where I am now. I'll put pics up once it's straightened, but I'm a bit past SL in the back and I'm almost at SL at the very top.

Attachments

• image-490891702.jpg
    image-490891702.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 72

Evolving78

Few shots. I am happy with the length but unhappy with the shape. There is too much strangeness going on with the sides -too short and tapered. In the front actually, my hair looks above SL. Has anyone has a cut like this and made it work? Is this considered a U, V, or just plain random layers lol? I am also beginning to think my hair grows like this in the back. I can't keep an even cut to save my life.
my hair grows naturally in layers

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Few shots. I am happy with the length but unhappy with the shape. There is too much strangeness going on with the sides -too short and tapered. In the front actually, my hair looks above SL. Has anyone has a cut like this and made it work? Is this considered a U, V, or just plain random layers lol? I am also beginning to think my hair grows like this in the back. I can't keep an even cut to save my life.

I love your hair! It's a nice shape from the pics you showed.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
So I'm going Friday for a shape up and some streaks but this is where I am now. I'll put pics up once it's straightened, but I'm a bit past SL in the back and I'm almost at SL at the very top.

Look at all that hair! Can't wait for later pics

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Here's my official length check. The top 2 pics are from January and the bottom 2 today. I'm going to braid my hair back down and continue to wig it.

ForumRunner_20141215_192110.jpg

Queensheba88

Finally relaxed and got my hair trimmed and i can finally say i am shoulder length now im still working on growing out my crown/bangs but the majority of my hair is the same length..im so excited that i made it back to shoulder length so fast. :grin:

Attachments

• 20141219_120422-1-1.jpg
    20141219_120422-1-1.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 62

Evolving78

Finally relaxed and got my hair trimmed and i can finally say i am shoulder length now im still working on growing out my crown/bangs but the majority of my hair is the same length..im so excited that i made it back to shoulder length so fast. :grin:
you are past SL! Nice hair!

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.

Lovely! Im totally jealous of that gorgeous hemline!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.

Gorgeous! :) And you are past SL

faithVA

Congratulations. Your hair is very pretty

iVR

This is my length check for the year. The top left is my starting point bottom row is now.

Attachments

• image-822776310.jpg
    image-822776310.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 72

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
So. I henna then reconstucted but realized I was out a mousture dc after. Yikes!! In a panic, put in SM manuka rinse out for like 2 hrs. Best damn DC session in (literally) years at least in its moist kinky state. The strands feel soft, elastic, and smoooooth. No frizzy. About to blow out. Be back with the update...

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Uhm. I found my shears :ohwell: trimmed up the nape. The first pic is from a press two weeks ago. I chopped off that mess on the ends (ssks--going to straightened natural life now. Heat damage cant be much worse).

The last two are today from the blowout about 70% straight. this tapered shape is better than the mullet anyway. Was going to cut once the crown reached sl to kill the layers too but no time like the present!

And yea. That manuka leave in is thebomb.com. imma do it again.

Let this serve as my ending lc. Now torn between the sl and apl 2015 challenges.

This is also for my low density sistahs! :up:

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20141221_221300.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141221_221300.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 44
  • ForumRunner_20141221_221310.jpg
    ForumRunner_20141221_221310.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 50
  • 2014-12-11 21.30.47.jpg
    2014-12-11 21.30.47.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 42

faithVA

[USER=343979 said:
DarkJoy[/USER];20917187]Uhm. I found my shears :ohwell: trimmed up the nape. The first pic is from a press two weeks ago. I chopped off that mess on the ends (ssks--going to straightened natural life now. Heat damage cant be much worse).

The last two are today from the blowout about 70% straight. this tapered shape is better than the mullet anyway. Was going to cut once the crown reached sl to kill the layers too but no time like the present!

And yea. That manuka leave in is thebomb.com. imma do it again.

Let this serve as my ending lc. Now torn between the sl and apl 2015 challenges.

This is also for my low density sistahs! :up:

Join both and come hang out with both me and HairPleezeGrow :yep:

faithVA

Here is my end of year length check. Didn't reach SL due to a major setback but was able to at least end better than I started.

Left is March, Right is Now

Front
MarchFrontCurls.jpgFrontCurls.jpg

Side
MarchSideCurls.jpgSideCurls.jpg

Only 5 pics per post :sad: So this is my back now. Had major damage and it is just starting to recover.
BackShot.jpg

Evolving78

Here is my end of year length check. Didn't reach SL due to a major setback but was able to at least end better than I started. Left is March, Right is Now Front Side Only 5 pics per post :sad: So this is my back now. Had major damage and it is just starting to recover.
great progress and pretty curls! This coming year is going to be a great one!