Let's talk Satin Charmeuse Bonnets

Rozlewis

Rozlewis

I ordered from YnVe Couture on the 6th, it shipped the 9th and I received my red satin line beanie today. I like her turn around time better than Caheez, :yep:

ETA: Thank you for turning me on to YnVe!

Hi MileHighDiva

I love YVNE Couture. I have several of her beanies from last year. I usually purchase 2 of each color. However, this year she has some new colors. I might place an order with her for the colors I do not have. I wear a lot of hats during the fall and winter. I like to have different styles and colors to choose from.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Okay ladies, here's another bonnet vendor to check out http://naturalsis72.com/.

I just ordered three satin lined hats from her on Tuesday, I received them today and I'm pleased with the prompt shipping, professional communication and follow-up when I emailed, and the hats.

I'll definitely be ordering from her again in the future, :yep: My tresses are ready for the :cold: weather now. She has bonnets, hats and hair products.

ronie

Okay ladies, here's another bonnet vendor to check out http://naturalsis72.com/. I just ordered three satin lined hats from her on Tuesday, I received them today and I'm pleased with the prompt shipping, professional communication and follow-up when I emailed, and the hats. I'll definitely be ordering from her again in the future, :yep: My tresses are ready for the :cold: weather now. She has bonnets, hats and hair products.
I like her prices too. But most of everything is sold out.

mssoconfused

So I thought you ladies should know that I ordered a bonnet from Flor Bella back in September. A few weeks later (late Oct?) my bonnet's elasticity stretched and it would only stay on with the help of a headband. I contacted the store owner about my problem and she fixed my problem QUICKLY and w/o hesitation. Got great customer service from her. Now I'm back to using my bonnet on a regular basis and I love it!

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Okay ladies, here's another bonnet vendor to check out http://naturalsis72.com/.

I just ordered three satin lined hats from her on Tuesday, I received them today and I'm pleased with the prompt shipping, professional communication and follow-up when I emailed, and the hats.

I'll definitely be ordering from her again in the future, :yep: My tresses are ready for the :cold: weather now. She has bonnets, hats and hair products.

Yes. She is excellent. I ordered one satin lined hat from her. I haven't worn it much because I've been wearing wigs and I can wear any hat right now.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Ordered from Naturalsis72 on Etsy yesterday and order shipped same day. :yep: That's what I'm talking about.

meka72

Just ordered a satin bonnet from NaturalIsis72. I don't normally like to wear bonnets because they suck up product and moisture from my hair. I know that's likely because they were BSS bonnets.

ManeStreet

I bought a double sided bonnet from Bonbons Cheveux a few months ago but I can't wear it. The elastic & how the fabric bunches at the elastic is way too tight, as soon as I put it on I get a bad headache. I tried wearing it a few times but it never loosened up. It even left a tender feeling imprint along my hair line. That's when I was done. It's crazy cause my head isn't even large. Maybe she made it wrong, it's like a child's size. Maybe I can take it to a seamstress and get longer elastic put in. Any ideas?

Last edited:

ManeStreet

So I was still trying to figure out if I just had a freakishly large head or if I ordered the wrong bonnet... I dug through my old emails and I had accidental ordered the child size bonnet. I feel better but that also means I have to buy a new bonnet.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I bought a double sided bonnet from Bonbons Cheveux a few months ago but I can't wear it. The elastic & how the fabric bunches at the elastic is way too tight, as soon as I put it on I get a bad headache. I tried wearing it a few times but it never loosened up. It even left a tender feeling imprint along my hair line. That's when I was done. It's crazy cause my head isn't even large. Maybe she made it wrong, it's like a child's size. Maybe I can take it to a seamstress and get longer elastic put in. Any ideas?

I wanted to get a plastic lined one from that site, but even in the pics the elastic looks really tight. I guess I'll keep looking :ohwell:

myronnie

ManeStreet
I have 2 drawstring bonnets from binsbonscheveux and they both cause bad sores on my forehead from rubbing. The string is hard even covered in satin and probably why I have so much irritation.
I have been searching for a nice bonnet that will be much gentler to my hairline.

ManeStreet

ManeStreet I have 2 drawstring bonnets from binsbonscheveux and they both cause bad sores on my forehead from rubbing. The string is hard even covered in satin and probably why I have so much irritation. I have been searching for a nice bonnet that will be much gentler to my hairline.

myronnie
THANK now I know I'm not crazy. I was trying to figure out if I was the only one.

RobbieNYC

I've switched to the double lined satin scarves from Ebonicurls now. I never needed the extra room in the bonnets and I was worried about the elastic rubbing my edges. That's not a problem with the scarf, it actually keeps them tamed.