DECEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Purely Perfect (cleansing conditioner)
http://www.purelyperfectproducts.com/shopproducts.php

Get a free Smooth Finish when you purchase a Cleansing Creme

To get your free Smooth Finish, add at least one bottle of Cleansing Creme and at least one bottle of Smooth Finish to your shopping cart.

Enter PERFECTHOLIDAY in the discount codes section on the shopping cart page.
Offer is valid through January 15, 2015.

[Disclosure: I have NOT used this product. I honestly don't know why I'm getting the emails for this company. I probably read about it on some blog and then thought hey I want to try this, signed up for emails, and flaked out on purchasing. I have not tried this company's products.] :lol:

mzpurp

Hydratherma Naturals

www.healthyhairjourney.com

15% off, use code: HHJ10

Sale ends Dec. 19, 2014

mzpurp

Tree Naturals

www.treenaturals.com

15% off of $25

Use code: CHEER14

Today only!

*I haven't tried these products, I follow her on IG. She has a new Honey, Fruit & Flowers Hair Milk that sounds interesting.

Ingrediants list: Water, Aloe Vera Juice,*Passiflora Incarnata*(Passion Fruit Oil), Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Persea Americana (Avocado Oil), Camellia Sinesis (Camellia Seed Oil),*Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey,Vitamin Complex, Silica, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root), Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance.

mzpurp

100% Moroccan Argan Oil is 40% Off today ONLY in the K.j. Naturals Etsy shop

www.etsy.com/shop/KjNaturals

No code needed

mzpurp

Blue Roze Beauty

www.bluerozebeauty.com

Free Shipping, U.S. only.

12/17-12/20/14

Take 10% off orders of $25, Use Code: free

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Zoya BOGO on Pixie Dusts

2014 is the year we say goodbye to Zoya PixieDust. But before PixieDust is gone forever, we're having a PixieDust BOGO.
Now's your last chance to stock up on all your favorite PixieDust shades! If you're a textured nail polish lover or have been wanting to try
texture for the first time, don't miss this great deal and make sure to get them before they're gone!

Offer is valid on all Zoya PixieDust, Magical PixieDust and Ultra PixieDust Colors.
Valid Now – Sunday, December 21st (11:59pm EST) Exclusively on Zoya.com. Use Code: PXD at Checkout!

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ms-gg

I guess I'm not sure. When I built my Cart (just to check) eariler in the week it gave me Free Shipping even though I did not make a purchase.

Lemme go do a Cart and see what's up

Last edited:

Sosa

There are quite a few good coupons being posted on Ebates.com .

ULTA has 20% off coupon code: 204816 :grin:

There is also a print out coupon for in-store use but I don't know how to link it to this post. Those coupons come to my email since I'm signed up with Ebates.

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
ms-gg

When you go to check out on the Shipping Rate, it has Free Shipping underneath click on that.

I had a feeling it would be there but for some reason it only shows me the flat rate option. I'm not near a computer (was using my phone) so I'll try it again when I have access to one. Thanks for your response :)

ms-gg

Aka frostoppa
Ok so I just checked her Facebook(Blue Roze) and she said that the free shipping is no bueno anymore but the free code takes off 20%

*sad face*

Hmmmm...something else that I noticed....so I was going to buy her pumpkin whip 2 days ago but decided not to because the shipping PLUS the cost of the whip was around 17. Shipping was around about 6.95 or so. Ok, why after I add the 20% off, the whip is costing me 17.59 still. :look::look::look::look:

Maybe because shipping is now $8. Hmmmm

Last edited:

mzpurp

Jane Carter Solution

www.janecartersolution.com

40% off, Use code: extragenerous

10 a.m.-2 p.m. PST (1 p.m. - 5 p.m. EST)

Pompous Blue

Their F&F sale is usually 50% off.

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

Buy 1 Get 1 Free Hair Care of equal or lesser value, excludes hair color.

Limit 2, Use code 555235.

Valid only December 20 - 21, 2014.