November 21,22,23..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Beamodel

Cowash - Tresemme Naturals
Protein - Lee Stanford Growth Treatment
Oil scalp - KV Fenugreek oil
DC - AOHRS (while oil on scalp)

Leave in - APB Birthday cake pudding
Leave in - APB spray
Seal - APB Green Powerhouse oil Bday cake

Might add a smidge of Jakeala Parfait to my ends too

Last edited:

kupenda

bajandoc86 ill be stalking instagram impatiently awaiting your photos! Youre gorgeous! And you introduced me to melt cosmetics

Sorry for the derailment. Lol. I took down my sew in this morning. Length check, according to SO, puts me past APL so im on track with where I want to be by this time next year, which is approaching BSL

-prepood with Power to the Prepoo
-shampooed in four sections with Manuka Honey
-dc with HV Acai Berry Phyto
-moisturize with Darcys Shea Butter moisturizer, seal with whatever
-come home and dc again

Ill be cowashing/dcing all week to make up for lost time under the sew in. I will also be keeping my hair covered at least 80% to protect it from the winter cold.

Last edited:

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Saturday, November 22nd: Co-wash my hair in the evening. Let it air dry in twist.

Sunday, November 23rd: Apply Megatek to scalp and hair in the morning. Cover with a plastic bag and hat. DC under heat for at least 30-45 minutes. Rinse and apply moisturizing conditioner. DC with Nutrafix, twist and seal my hair on Monday.

Last edited:

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Planning to do a RBO prepoo before a sulfate free poo wash with Loreal Sulfate Free line. Will do the Design Essentials Transitioning Mousse (2 hours of my life wasted), poo wash again with Loreal Sulfate Free, DC with Salerm Wheat Germ Mask for about 30 minutes under heat, use my Alfa Parf Cioccolato Leave In, rollerset with my new (smaller) magnetics, wrap and seal with Donna Bella La Perla Serum.

I'm not gonna press my roots because the treatment relaxes my curl when I first do it. Plus I'm gonna wrap it overnight, so it should be good.

charmtreese

Today:

1. detangled with ACV/ACJ mix
2. 1st Wash with Bobeam ACV & Bentonite shampoo bar
3. 2nd Wash WEN lavender
4. Overnight DC with jessicurl too shea

Sunday

1. Leave-ins: shea moisture JBCO leave-in and lavender JBCO
2. Twisting with shea moisture coconut and hibiscus gel

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Planning to do a RBO prepoo before a sulfate free poo wash with Loreal Sulfate Free line. Will do the Design Essentials Transitioning Mousse (2 hours of my life wasted), poo wash again with Loreal Sulfate Free, DC with Salerm Wheat Germ Mask for about 30 minutes under heat, use my Alfa Parf Cioccolato Leave In, rollerset with my new (smaller) magnetics, wrap and seal with Donna Bella La Perla Serum.

I'm not gonna press my roots because the treatment relaxes my curl when I first do it. Plus I'm gonna wrap it overnight, so it should be good.

Added an AVJ and Argan Oil prepoo to this process.

ronie

Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mask
Clarify: redken cleansing cream (this some heavy duty clarifying/cheating shampoo...my hair squeaky clean)
Reconstructor: nexus emergence in the shower while I shave.
Moisture shampoo: elucence moisture benefits
DC: nexus humectress mixed with SD RCA
Leave ins: aphogee pro vitamin leave in and SD WGBC
Seal: MHC buttery soy hair creme.
Style: one single braid ( so shocked that my hair could do that in its unstretched state) tucked in using bobby pins. So it looks like I'm wearing a bun.

image-3596750266.jpg

HHSJ85

Regla degla shmegla girl from Jerz
Hot oil treatment (amla oil & macadamia oil)
Wash- CON argan oil shampoo
Condition- shea moisture conditioner
Deep condition- amla oil and cholesterol
Blow dry with leave ins (aphogee vitamin leave in and green tea reconstructor) and heat protectant (gvp silk infusion and fantasia ic heat protectant)
Put my hair in a low bun. Dont know what else to do to this head right now - about 65 weeks post :( - the struggle

Bun Mistress

Finally started my hair washing routine today.

I have to come in and testify, Wawaza Funori hair treatment is the truth. I have used this several time and I have to say that EVERY TIME it is better than the last time.

EVERYTIME people. I cannot tell you how much my change in hair regime has change my hair care and texture (softer, looser, less fly aways).

D/Cing now, then tea rinses, already made.

EnExitStageLeft

Prepoo: V05 Conditioner mixed w/ Hairveda Vatika Frosting
Shampoo: Redken Hair Cleansing Cream
Protein Treatment: Komazacare Protein Strenghtener
DC: NG Orange and Hibiscus Deep Condish mixed w/ Hempseed Oil and JBCO
Oil Rinse/Detangle: Gleau Oil and HH Honey I'm Strong Conditioner
Leave Ins: Aphoghee Keratin and Green Tea Reconstructorizer, Its A 10 Miracle Leave In, Komazacare Damage Control Serum, and Motions Heat Sealer Serum

Blow Dry using medium/high heat, trim, moisturize/seal and get my hair re-braided in preparation for my wigs :).

Daernyris

Prepoo: Coconut oil and Trader Joe's TTT
Shampoo: Shea Moisture Yucca and Baobab thickening shampoo
R/O: Trader Joe's TTT
DC: Hydroquench systems peppermint coconut conditioning repair mask
Leave in/moisture: Shea moisture yucca and baobab thickening growth milk(I normally use two separate products but I was being lazy this washday)
Seal: HoneyChile HairLove hisbiscus and orange peel hair butter
Hair was placed in jumbo twists to airdry
Style: BelNouvo coco castor pudding for my mini twists

bronzephoenix

Braid & curl styled on damp hair & air dried overnight. First attempt in a long while... This used to be my go-to style before my cut in March. I can tell I have some tweaking to do before I love it...

NaturallyATLPCH

Prepoo/Cleanse: Shea Moisture Purification Mask
Rinse Out: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey Mask (maybe)
DC: Claudie's Khave DC
Style: Leave In, Seal, Gel for Wash N Go

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Closing in on 3 weeks of straight hair so it's definitely time to retire it. Clarify with Elucence Clarifying shampoo Aphogee 2 step protein treatment Steam Treatment with Curl Junkie Curl Rehab. Continue to deep condition overnight. Do not rinse DC out and use as a leave in. Style: Band hair to stretch it, dry under dryer then one big french braid to allow hair to rest for the week.

I ended up doing everything except the french braid. Banded my hair to stretch it, I didn't use a comb so there was still a lot of texture in it. I put it in 10 plaits & threw those in a bun. I've already lined 2 of my beanies with satin so I can throw one of those over it. I may go to the BSS and grab a pack of clip on bangs to wear with my beanies for the next week to 2 weeks.

Last edited:

SpicyPisces

3 Years Natural
Cowashed with Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner mixed with Wonder 8 and grapeseed oils

Did a final rinse with ACV, AVJ and water

Moisturize with TJTTT, sealed with grapeseed oil and I will braid my hair. I'm thinking of baggying my ends as well :scratchch

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-Poo: APB Ayurvedic Oil & SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Defrizzer with peppermint/rosemary/atlas cedarwood/white thyme/lavender EOs on scalp, Tropic Isle Coconut JBCO on ends under heat cap then overnight
Cleanse: Mission Condition Shikakai Clay Wash
DC: Mission Condition Tropical Fruit Punch Hair Masque with JBCO under dryer
Post-Wash: LRC Shake and Go, LRC Mega Body & Bounce LI, SSI Carrot & Pumpkin Defrizzer (or BRB Pumpkin Hair Whip), CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

Weekend too hectic plus I forgot my wash/DC/post-wash stuff out of town :sad:
I'll just do a scalp massage (Liquid Gold Green Magic) and M&S (not sure what I'll use yet) for now until the long weekend.

spacetygrss

I washed with HSR shampoo and then DC'd with Giovanni Smooth as Silk Conditioner. My hair is drying in large twists. I'm probably going to bun it this week.

mrsroberson86

I got my hair done in sengalese twist...I love them but at the same time I'm angry with how tight that woman braids... It would have made you wanna curse her out or fight!!! If not both!

mzpurp

My hair needs some love this weekend, plus I want to try out some of my new products!

I'll prepoo, wash, condition, DC, M&S. Maybe do a light blowout?

I'll come back with the deets!

Prepoo: Warmed Safflower oil on scalp, EVCO on length

CoWash: JAKEALA Hibiscus Flaxseed Marshmallow Cleaning Conditioner. First time trying this and I looove it! Will be ordering more! Left my hair very soft!!

Used ApHogee Intensive Two Minute Keratin Reconstructor

DC: HQ Systems Honey Pineapple Hibiscus Repair Mask w/ JBCO on top. First time using this, and I liked it. Light and very moisturizing.

Rinsed and let hair air dry for a while then M&S w/ APB Ayurvedic Creme and JAKEALA Parfait. Put my hair in a puff bc I headed out later that evening.