NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Meridian

Pompous Blue

It's just frustrating. Because I too, had ordered a bunch of stuff from her last BF.

This last time (during one of her sales) and as you know, both purchases never came.

According to her - the 1st one was returned empty and the 2nd one was also returned.

She was suppose to send me another package (Free), to see if it would arrive, and I never heard back from her.

Thankfully, PayPal refunded totally for both Purchases.

Never again. I ordered on 10/3 & 10/13. I got a shipping notice for the second order on 10/26. I then attempted to contact her regarding the first order & never heard a thing. I then filed a PayPal dispute a few days later, then I got two shipping notices that had no movement after a week. She then attempted to refund the money after I asked that it be canceled through paypal, but it wouldn't go through with the bank. PayPal found in my favor today & refunded the money, but I still got an email about a failure to refund from her bank...

Hibiscus30

FoxyMango
30% off everything in the shop Nov 24th-Dec 1st

No coupon code required...Not valid with other discounts
$3.99 flat rate shipping
Free shipping on orders over $59

oneastrocurlie

Never again. I ordered on 10/3 & 10/13. I got a shipping notice for the second order on 10/26. I then attempted to contact her regarding the first order & never heard a thing. I then filed a PayPal dispute a few days later, then I got two shipping notices that had no movement after a week. She then attempted to refund the money after I asked that it be canceled through paypal, but it wouldn't go through with the bank. PayPal found in my favor today & refunded the money, but I still got an email about a failure to refund from her bank...

Thanks for sharing. To You, IDareT'sHair, and Pompous Blue. Won't be giving this business any of my coins.

Renewed1

I check freebieshark.com daily for free stuff and deals and this was listed: HSI ceramic tourmaline straightener. Comes with free glove, pouch, and argan oil leave in. Normal price $199 sale price $37 with free shipping. I don't fool with Amazon ordering anymore unless the item is fulfilled by them and this is, so I can rock with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=freebcomfrees-20&linkId=UESZ5LWH5W5ARST5

darn it!!! They sold out! I had the last one in my cart and someone took it right from under me!

MzRhonda

Check out Bee Mine Products Black Friday & Cyber Monday deets….

2 Hour Thanksgiving Door Buster Sale
Date: 27 Nov
Time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm EST
Percentage: 35% off
Code: “BLK28FRI”
$30 minimum purchase

Black Friday Sale | 27 – 28 Nov
Date: 27-28 Nov
Time: From 8:01 pm EST on 27 Nov through midnight EST on 28 Nov
Percentage: 30% off
Code: “BLK28FRI”
$30 minimum purchase

Cyber Monday Sale
Date: 1 Dec
Time: 12:00 am – 12:00 pm EST
Percentage: 20% off
Code: “CYMON1″
$20 minimum purchase

:yay:

Pompous Blue

: 30% off all orders from 11/22*at 10*AM EST to11:59 PM*EST 11/23*(This is in addition to the details below)

Use code:*BFPRESALE14

From 11/26 til 12/2*
Starts at 7 PM EST and ends at 7PM EST

25% off all orders of $60 or more.*
Select 8oz products will be $12
(no codes needed)
Free shipping on ALL domestic orders.*
$5 off International shipping
(no codes needed)
gbunnie

Who is this?

ida2

Was about to hit the checkout button for curlmart accept my cart is at full price and don't show the 25% off. Even though items I picked were on sale. Well I guess hattache will get my coins.

Last edited:

Beamodel

Was about to hit the checkout button for curlmart accept my cart is at full price and don't show the 25% off. Even though items I picked were on sale. Well I guess hattache will get my coins.

Try reloading your cart. I just went to the site and the prices are still marked down.

MzRhonda

I check freebieshark.com daily for free stuff and deals and this was listed: HSI ceramic tourmaline straightener. Comes with free glove, pouch, and argan oil leave in. Normal price $199 sale price $37 with free shipping. I don't fool with Amazon ordering anymore unless the item is fulfilled by them and this is, so I can rock with it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...&tag=freebcomfrees-20&linkId=UESZ5LWH5W5ARST5

darn it!!! They sold out! I had the last one in my cart and someone took it right from under me!

Renewed1 it is back in stock I just placed my order for 1.

nmartin20

don't forget to use cm15 for an additional 15% off

Renewed1

I love curlmart's sale. I have about $50 worth of products in my cart.

I'm just waiting to see if Darcy Botanticals will have a better sale.

BranwenRosewood

L.A.C.E. Natural

Our Final Sale of the Year is almost here!!!

What a great year 2014 has been so far for L.A.C.E and I owe it all to you guys for continuing to support and help us grow! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

As many of you know my husband and I are expecting our 2nd child late January/Early Feb, so not only will this be our last sale of the year, it will be our last sale before closing for maternity leave. DO STOCK UP ON YOUR FAVORITES!

Our sale will start on Wednesday, Nov 26th at 5pm and end on Saturday Nov 29th at 11:59pm in honor of "Small Business Saturday". We will not have a Cyber Monday Sale.

Save 35% off your entire purchase of $25 or more! Click on "Cart" after adding your items then enter code "THANKS14" before checking out. www.lacenatural.com

All orders $85 or more will receive FREE SHIPPING and also a FREE 3 oz jar soy candle from our sister company, Happy Home Candle Co. No additional code is needed.

We will be adding our 8 oz soy candles and Wax Melts to our L.A.C.E website so you can take advantage of the sale together. Visit www.hhcandleco.com to see the lovely scents offered.

*Please allow 5-7 business days for order processing during holiday sales.

*Make sure the address is correct on your PayPal account that you want order to ship to before placing an order.

*If you are using the Safari browser to place an order you may need to use another browser if you're having issues. The website is compatible but there is an unknown issue of why it doesn't always allow orders to be placed.

Be sure to tag us on Twitter or Instagram @ "lacenatural" as we love highlighting our very supportive customers, and we do appreciate your feedback!

We've also updated the "Reviews/Testimonials" Section of our site to let you read and watch what customers are saying. Check it out here -> http://www.lacenatural.com/reviews-testimonials-social-media-links

BranwenRosewood

L.A.C.E. redesigned their site and I'm not liking it but I'm still buying some Amazon butter.

I forgot how good their products sound :lick:. I might end up with free shipping with the way I keep adding things to my cart :blush:.

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
L.A.C.E. redesigned their site and I'm not liking it but I'm still buying some Amazon butter.

I forgot how good their products sound :lick:. I might end up with free shipping with the way I keep adding things to my cart :blush:.

That Amazon Buttah looks yummy :yep:

Have you tried it in the past?