A new line that looks delicious: hydroquenchsystems

dmples2

@ IDareT'sHair, I sure will. This time I just re-ordered deep conditioners, since my HQS stash was low. I will try the Brazillian Cocoa cleanser at the next sale.

Rastafarai

Anyone recently ordered from here? I've been sitting on "Awaiting Fulfillment" status for 7 days now. Her website promises shipment within 3-5 business days. Should I be concerned?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Used the Brazilian Cocoa Cleansing Conditioner with Honey again this past wash day.:lick:

I really like it! So, I'm glad I got a back up during this 40% Sale.

I should get another one.:blush:...:look:

Renewed1

What happened to the Shea butter 5 day moisture (or something like that).

I loved that product. I wished I ordered more.

Anaisin

Anyone recently ordered from here? I've been sitting on "Awaiting Fulfillment" status for 7 days now. Her website promises shipment within 3-5 business days. Should I be concerned?

I ordered on the 28th and was in awaiting fulfillment for 6 days. It's day 6 now and it says my order is completed, so I believe in 3-5 days it will be shipped.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Really liking the Brazilian Chocolate Cleansing Conditioner

I should pull out my Peppermint Masque, since it's that Pepperminty time of year.:holiday:

Anaisin

The Botanical peppermint repair mask is amazing!!! I literally was just sitting here going through my hair looking for imaginary tangles and ssk's lol I didn't even have to formally detangle my hair. After leaving the mask on for almost an hour under a plastic cap my hair feels smooth and silky. And I thought that Pantene dc was good, that's nothing compared to this. I have the 4oz sample and used half of it. Should have went with my first mind and got full sized products and not samples. Now I have to wait until the site is back up. Hopefully the other dc's are just as good, this one is protein free though which I like.

I'm in love with 4 products from this line already, stocking up next sale. The masque honestly just ended my search for a great dc, I literally started looking a month ago and I've already found it *pats self on back for saving money*

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
The Botanical peppermint repair mask is amazing!!! I literally was just sitting here going through my hair looking for imaginary tangles and ssk's lol I didn't even have to formally detangle my hair. After leaving the mask on for almost an hour under a plastic cap my hair feels smooth and silky. And I thought that Pantene dc was good, that's nothing compared to this. I have the 4oz sample and used half of it. Should have went with my first mind and got full sized products and not samples. Now I have to wait until the site is back up. Hopefully the other dc's are just as good, this one is protein free though which I like. I'm in love with 4 products from this line already, stocking up next sale. The masque honestly just ended my search for a great dc, I literally started looking a month ago and I've already found it *pats self on back for saving money*
I've tried all of her DC's and they're all like that. Love them all! Definitely HG's!

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
Please tag me if there's a sale coming up or if there's still one...I need to get some more dcs (not really but want to try the new ones)

Anaisin

Please tag me if there's a sale coming up or if there's still one...I need to get some more dcs (not really but want to try the new ones)

She's having a sale when the store opens back up in January. Can't wait

HEY EVERYBODY!!! I think that I have responded to everyone's emails by now. I'M NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS AFTER DECEMBER 12, 2015. I've got lots of orders and everything is hand made fresh, so to ensure everyone gets their products and Christmas gifts, I won't be taking on anymore orders. If you've placed an order already, it's being shipped out within the next few days; but there are so many, I haven't had time to update tracking. After Friday, I am going to put the main website on "Vacation Mode" so no orders can come through, but don't be alarmed. Your orders are still being fulfilled and I'll be available to assist with any returns, refunds, etc, if need be. The main site will be up again in January and I will still be having a sale

Thanks everyone!!

Bianca

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
She's having a sale when the store opens back up in January. Can't wait

HEY EVERYBODY!!! I think that I have responded to everyone's emails by now. I'M NOT TAKING ANYMORE ORDERS AFTER DECEMBER 12, 2015. I've got lots of orders and everything is hand made fresh, so to ensure everyone gets their products and Christmas gifts, I won't be taking on anymore orders. If you've placed an order already, it's being shipped out within the next few days; but there are so many, I haven't had time to update tracking. After Friday, I am going to put the main website on "Vacation Mode" so no orders can come through, but don't be alarmed. Your orders are still being fulfilled and I'll be available to assist with any returns, refunds, etc, if need be. The main site will be up again in January and I will still be having a sale

Thanks everyone!!

Bianca

Thanks I love her stuff...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I think the Brazilian Cocoa and Manuka Honey Cleansing Conditioner may have surpassed the Coconut Lime Cleanser (for me). :drool:

I really love this stuff.:love:

I know I said I'd be buying/trying the Strawberry Coconut Frizz (or whatever it is called), but I'm kinda 'stuck' on the Cocoa & Honey right now.:blush:

Maybe the Cocoa & Honey for Fall/Winter and Coconut Lime for Spring/Summer.:look:

I guess I'll still buy the Strawberry Coconut (strictly for research purposes)

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I think the Brazilian Cocoa and Manuka Honey Cleansing Conditioner may have surpassed the Coconut Lime Cleanser (for me). :drool:

I really love this stuff.:love:

I know I said I'd be buying/trying the Strawberry Coconut Frizz (or whatever it is called), but I'm kinda 'stuck' on the Cocoa & Honey right now.:blush:

Maybe the Cocoa & Honey for Fall/Winter and Coconut Lime for Spring/Summer.:look:

I guess I'll still buy the Strawberry Coconut (strictly for research purposes)

Yeah okay lol...i need to try these out. Really better than the coconut lime? Yep will be purchasing next month

dmples2

I am going to try the Brazillan Cocoa cleanser, when she opens back up. Has anyone tried the protein conditoner?

Anaisin

I'm using the slip dc tonight. Wish I had one of her cleansers right now, I'm buying the lime one when she opens and maybe that Brazilian cocoa

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
When I finish up a couple things I have currently open - I plan to put into rotation:

The Slip
Peppermint
Coconut Mango

Hopefully, soon. So, I can catch the Sale.

Beachy

Does anyone know what is going on with this vendor, she was supposed to open back up on Jan. 5th with a sale but as far as I can tell the website is still down an no updates on the Facebook page since Dec. 9th

IronButterfly

Does anyone know what is going on with this vendor, she was supposed to open back up on Jan. 5th with a sale but as far as I can tell the website is still down an no updates on the Facebook page since Dec. 9th

I know there was a time in her life where she was battling an illness...I want to say cancer. I remember her getting a bunch of well-wishers on her site at the time. Maybe a relapse? Don't know. :perplexed

Beachy

I know there was a time in her life where she was battling an illness...I want to say cancer. I remember her getting a bunch of well-wishers on her site at the time. Maybe a relapse? Don't know. :perplexed

Thanks for the reply : ) I was not aware of her previous illness and I will say a prayer for her.....I am hoping that she just had more orders than she could handle and her temporary shut down has nothing to do with illness!!

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
The last time I spoke with her, she said she was having her Site upgraded etc....and didn't know when it would be completed, but did say she would be having a Huge Sale when she re-opens. (Whenever that is).

I convo'ed her because I was going to start an HQS Link in the Vendor/Sellers Forum to post Codes etc.....

She said she would let me know whenever she's up & running.

Last edited:

Anaisin

Her sale started way earlier and she had a better deal than most. Probably is taking forever with orders since there are so many

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I emailed Bianca last night (HQS) because I no longer see the old site.

So, now I'm wondering what's going on and if/when she plans to re-open.