** Pre-Poo Through 2015 **

Rozlewis

Re: **Pre-poo Through 2014**

Pre-pooing with Keravada Coffee Oil on scalp and Cononut Oil on length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd today with Keravada Coffee Oil on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

KERC1974

Pre-pooing overnight with some WEN and Aussie Moist mixed with glycerine, a few cermamide oils, mustard oil and rosemary, peppermint essential oils from roots to ends..

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Started my prepoo with just evco. Added grape seed oil and my hair is in love. Its baby soft. Never tried this combination before. Guess it will be a regular.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing overnight with Keravada Henna Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length. Will sit under my conditioning cap for 30 minutes to give it an extra added boost.

OhmyKimB

Long time since I've posted. I stopped pre-pooing during the summer and paid greatly for it. Little progress with my hair and lots of dryness.

Started again about three-four weeks. Back on track. I've gotten lazy so it's just water and coconut oil now. But it works so hey.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Keravada Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length and sitting under conditioning cap for 30 mins.

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing with Keravada Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Currently pre-poo'ing with AVJ on my scalp and Argan Oil on my hair. Sitting under my heating cap for about an hour or so. So hype!

Rozlewis

Pre-pooing right now with Keravada Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil and Kera 10 on the length. Sitting under conditioning cap.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooed with Trader Joes Tea Tree Tingle and APB Olive & Oats oil.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd today with Keravada oil on the scalp and Coconut oil on the length plus I added a little Trade Joe's TTT. After that covered my head with a bag and a hat while I did a few things.

Rozlewis

Prepping with Keravada Indie Ultra 10x oil on scalp and Olive oil on length. My hair feels so good right now.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd tonight with Keravadas Indue Ultra on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd tonight with Keravada Indie Ultra Oil on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint

Prepooed w/SD Mocha Silk Infusion and Bekura Apple Sorghum under plastic baggie for 45 minutes.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'ing tonight with Keravadas Indie Ultra on the scalp and Coconut Oil on the length.

Rozlewis

Pre-poo'd tonight with Keravada Indie Ultra Oil on scalp and Coconut oil on the length.