Mo Really Does Know Hair!

Lisa

I had the worst touch-up ever in May!! My hair started coming out in clumps. On top of that it was tangled, rough, and generally hard to comb. I finally got my hair to stop coming out but it still gets really tangly and hard to comb

Well I came across Mo and she was doing her friends hair.

http://moknowshair.com/curlrestoration/

I thought our hair was somewhat similar so I decided to try all of the products Mo put in her friends hair.

Carol’s Daughter Tui Leave-In Conditioner (prepoo - sit under dryer 10 minutes)
Yes to Carrots Nourishing Shampoo
Quidad Curl Recovery Melt-Down Extreme Repair Mask (Increase elasticity - under dryer 10-20 minutes)
ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer (leave-in)
Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner (for wash-in go's)

Let me tell you after one wash I can basically finger detangle my hair. I could barley get my shower comb through it at first and now there are no tangles (I LOVE THIS WOMEN!!!)

Sorry I'm so happy I just thought I would share!!!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I've watched her and I really do like her. She's easy to follow and I feel like whatever she does can be used by anyone.

KinkyGenius

I really like her too, but I wish she would feature more kinky hair ladies. More tips and techniques for 4a-4c basically.

Babygrowth

I watch her all the time. Because of her I know how to flat iron my hair correctly. And she makes me want to try so many products!

ikandi87

I love her hair and how she styles it! Very informative and for some reason her voice is very soothing. I guess bc she sounds so pleasant...lol I love her vids but I too wish she worked with kinkier clients.

Dee Raven

I love her tutorials as well. She has helped me get past my fear of heat damage. Although, I'm still working on getting the same level of results as she does. You can tell that she really prepares her videos.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
I really like her too, but I wish she would feature more kinky hair ladies. More tips and techniques for 4a-4c basically.

This exactly! I have daughters in the 4s and want to see the same useful information for that hair type. Maybe she will eventually add that often.

Smiley79

I absolutely love all her videos and I do agree that I wish she would do more videos on treating and managing kinkier texture hair.

frida1980

I love her too. She says she's going to feature more 4 type hair videos in the near future. I hope really soon cause she's really made some real transformations with some of these women.

KinkyGenius

I love her too. She says she's going to feature more 4 type hair videos in the near future. I hope really soon cause she's really made some real transformations with some of these women.

I truly hope she does soon as well. I like that she places the emphasis on technique and ingredients, rather than products. Or at least that's my take from a lot of her videos.

Embyra

Really enjoy her vids

She has really good content and lots of subscribers in a short amount of time

Her latest Vid the lady's hair is soooo pretty

I want to try that ouidad mask but it looks tiny :-/

bluediamond0829

Yes I found her a couple of months ago and she does really know hair.

Here is another one that reminds me of Mo I found her on IG: BigHairBettyy she has a yt as well. Her real IG is Jnatay she is an accountant in Maryland.

My hair is nowhere near these ladies texture(fine and thin) of hair but its nice to see how healthy and beautiful there hair is.

I may have to give her steps a try instead of running to a salon.