Relaxed Hair Thread

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Wow, is it that good that it works in 5 minutes as a deep conditioner? I see the bottle says 3 to 5 minutes but I wasn't sure. If I like the GVP, I will buy the real deal.Saludable84

Last edited:

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Wow, is it that good that it works in 5 minutes as a deep conditioner? I see the bottle says 3 to 5 minutes but I wasn't sure. If I like the GVP, I will buy the real deal.Saludable84

I've used it for longer, under the steamer and dryer, but regardless of the time it always has the se results for me. That's why I like it.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I guess I'm late to the party KPH. Wish I'd known before investing in a ton of product. I actually think knockoff Humectress worked better than knockoff Biolage which I love.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
I guess I'm late to the party KPH. Wish I'd known before investing in a ton of product. I actually think knockoff Humectress worked better than knockoff Biolage which I love.

Well I knew about it and left but I'm still glad I tried other products. I now know that I have an actual product line that not only works, but a line I can always run back to. This is the only line I can use all the products; usually I can only use one thing, using Redken as an example. I'm really glad you liked it. I also like that I can use humectress different ways; knowing that regardless how I use it I doesn't fail me.

Knowing you , its already on your blog so let me go there now. :lol:

Evolving78

My hair feels so soft! I wanna wash it, but will wash tomorrow! My new products are the business. I just have to add two more things to the collection and I'm good to go! My holy grail! Tee shirt drying is so good as well.

JessieLeleB

I started my HHJ natural and relaxed and the beginning of the year, I had been wearing PS and still using my natural hair products which are heavy on my hair which was fine if it's on a bun or braided to the staple but I'd like it down and when I do flatiron it's so heavy and would like some suggestions and recommendations?

I currently using Qhemet Biologic for moisturizer and EVOO as the seals, ApHogee as protein and Aurbrey Organic as deep condition. I feel like I'm getting my breakage not shedding as I'm trying to wear my hair out more.

Renewed1

^^^ I have the same issues with natural products that I use for moisturizing.

So I'm on the hunt for a daily light moisturizer and use plain old EVOO.

Thank God I can still use natural DC'ers for my hair.

Evolving78

I started my HHJ natural and relaxed and the beginning of the year, I had been wearing PS and still using my natural hair products which are heavy on my hair which was fine if it's on a bun or braided to the staple but I'd like it down and when I do flatiron it's so heavy and would like some suggestions and recommendations? I currently using Qhemet Biologic for moisturizer and EVOO as the seals, ApHogee as protein and Aurbrey Organic as deep condition. I feel like I'm getting my breakage not shedding as I'm trying to wear my hair out more.
natural products are too heavy, and cause a lot of buildup for me. I used silicone based leave in conditioners to moisturize my hair. They are light, absorb right away, and make my hair feel soft. I also wash my hair twice a week to avoid buildup.

SuchaLady

Yall are such pushers *adds Nexxus to list* I have a list of professional products I want to buy. Part of me wants to buy them all and the other part wants me to leave well enough alone :ohwell:

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I'm now sitting under the dryer with flexirods. I used Humectress to DC today and I so far I really like it. I bought the 33. oz bottle so I was thanking God it wasn't a waste of my money lol. I still have the Therapee shampoo that I haven't tried yet. I also used Nexxus Hydra -Light Weightless Moisture leave in for my set... waiting until my hair dries to give a final verdict. I still love my natural products but lately my hair has felt dry as a desert despite using the moisturizing ones I have, so I decided to just scale back and bit a try salon products. Honestly before joining the boards, all I used were salon brands and my hair was great.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Evolving78

I'm now sitting under the dryer with flexirods. I used Humectress to DC today and I so far I really like it. I bought the 33. oz bottle so I was thanking God it wasn't a waste of my money lol. I still have the Therapee shampoo that I haven't tried yet. I also used Nexxus Hydra -Light Weightless Moisture leave in for my set... waiting until my hair dries to give a final verdict. I still love my natural products but lately my hair has felt dry as a desert despite using the moisturizing ones I have, so I decided to just scale back and bit a try salon products. Honestly before joining the boards, all I used were salon brands and my hair was great. Sent from my iPad using LHCF
girl the hair boards, especially the natural ones had me on the juices and berries bandwagon. They just weren't doing my hair any justice. It would still be dry and coated. But I still support the businesses and the best ones I have tried so far is qhemet's and silk dreams. I like oyin for the scents.

Jobwright

Just chiming in to give my testimony one more time. I was afraid of protein and didn't want an overload so I stayed away from protein. But I have used Aphogee 2 minute every week for at least 3 months and my hair has never been more healthy or been longer. And on top of that, have not DC'ed in at least 3 weeks. Moisture is great for some but protein is great for some too!!! Just throwing it out there one more time...

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
girl the hair boards, especially the natural ones had me on the juices and berries bandwagon. They just weren't doing my hair any justice. It would still be dry and coated. But I still support the businesses and the best ones I have tried so far is qhemet's and silk dreams. I like oyin for the scents.

Lol @ Juices and berries. Yes SD is very good and I also love APB. I was looking though pics of my hair years ago before the boards and part of me wanted to weep because I didn't do much to it and I always wore it down, no protective styles, barely used protein, and it thrived despite that. At the time my mom was taking care of it since she's a stylist but once I moved away I had to learn to take care of it myself and I'm still learning how to after all these years.

Ah.. Memories

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Attachments

• image-2776839137.jpg
    image-2776839137.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 98

Evolving78

Lol @ Juices and berries. Yes SD is very good and I also love APB. I was looking though pics of my hair years ago before the boards and part of me wanted to weep because I didn't do much to it and I always wore it down, no protective styles, barely used protein, and it thrived despite that. At the time my mom was taking care of it since she's a stylist but once I moved away I had to learn to take care of it myself and I'm still learning how to after all these years. Ah.. Memories Sent from my iPad using LHCF
oh you have some nice hair!

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Just chiming in to give my testimony one more time. I was afraid of protein and didn't want an overload so I stayed away from protein. But I have used Aphogee 2 minute every week for at least 3 months and my hair has never been more healthy or been longer. And on top of that, have not DC'ed in at least 3 weeks. Moisture is great for some but protein is great for some too!!! Just throwing it out there one more time...

I've noticed when I use protein, I don't have to deep condition for just as long.

simplyconfident

Can anyone suggestion a great protein conditioner? I'm a fan of Aubery Organics products so I've been eyeing the GPB, however I'm not a "only natural hair products" kinda girl. I just avoid mineral oils.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Can anyone suggestion a great protein conditioner? I'm a fan of Aubery Organics products so I've been eyeing the GPB, however I'm not a "only natural hair products" kinda girl. I just avoid mineral oils.

ORS replenishing conditioner was too sticky IMO, but it was good.

Nexxus Keraphix.

Millcreek Botanicals Keratin.

crlsweetie912

My hair is VERY protein sensitive and my hair LOVES this stuff. I always keep a bottle or two on hand.