Relaxed Hair Thread

greenandchic

Last night I trimmed my hair (dusted) for the first time in about 6 months. I may start cowashing and/or using cleansing conditioners again. I shampoo once a week but I may need to retain more moisture.

SuchaLady

Thank all of you ladies! You all sure made my night :lol: I thought I ruined my hair attempting to transition :lachen::look: To my surprise that relaxer hit it and it looks amazing. I didnt lose much length at all.

shortdub78 Thank you girly. Your crown will be great in no time :yep:
your hair looks lovely and I'm not just saying that!

greenandchic Thank you ma'am. Enjoying relaxed life? :giggle:
Beautiful!

xu93texas Thank you lady! Your hair is pretty as well!

sunnieb You should! Youre a pro, you can probably relax in no time :lol: Im such a slow poke
SuchaLady gorgeous!

You make me want to relax tonight!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using LHCF

lulu97 Thank you! My hair is nothing compared to yours :lol:
Now that's some thick, pretty hair right there!

Saludable84 Thanks boo. I had a dream I did your hair :lachen: You asked me to put it in a bun
Delicious girl.

EnExitStageLeft Thanks boo! That stretch :look: did it some good. Yall will not kick me out of the transitioning thread though :nono:
SuchaLady

YASSSSSSSS DARLING! That hair is looking sooooo good!

Beamodel Thank you girly! Your hair is awesome as well :yep:
SuchaLady
divachyk

Yàll hair look beautiful.

Babygrowth Thank you! How is the little one?
SuchaLady :thud: speechless

divachyk great job on your trim. I'm loving your texlaxed hair! :lick:

irisak

Babygrowth I have always had shedding after a baby but I promise you it's not as bad as it looks. During pregnancy at least for me my hair gets much thicker and part if that is because I have almost no shedding for the whole pregnancy. Most of my post partum shedding is just my hair letting go of the extra it held onto for all those weeks. My density didn't change although my texture loosened with each one.

SuchaLady your hair looks so full and pretty!

NGraceO

Do you apply and smooth in 14 minutes?

I'm crazy late, sorry :cry:

And yes. Application usually takes about 7-9 minutes, and I smooth for the rest of the time.

My timing has changed a lot since I started: When I virgin relaxed two years ago, the most time I left relaxer in my hair was for 7 minutes (application time included)

sunnieb

My scalp hasn't itched for 18 weeks, but as soon as I start getting all my relaxer supplies together, it starts twitching! :rolleyes: