Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Beamodel

I was gonna purchase a Laila Ali Soft Bonnet dryer but tonight I decided to pull out my old school soft bonnet that use to belong to my mother.

It's doing the job just well. I'm glad I pulled this thing out again. I love my heat therapy wrap but I wanted continuous heat blowing on me like how my hard bonnet does.

I haven't used my steamer in a long time and I'm not a fan of my hot head thermal heating cap.

Beamodel

Ok, I now know what I want for Black Friday...

Liquid Gold Green Magic
I'd rather a cream than using oil on my scalp.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
My APB shipped. Hopefully it comes Saturday. I wanna try her oils and that Whipped Cleanser. Looks and sounds very interesting.

I revisited SD Mocha Bling Butter. That stuff did right by my hair, using it to seal in the QB BRBC. Good stuff.

Dced with SD MSI...hair felt nice and strengthened.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm trying to find some good on the ground prods that I can count on for when on business travel. I don't want to be on the road worrying about ordering this or that and having it delivered to my hotel. I don't want it spoiling or spilling in my luggage. So, my first random product purchase: Patene Cleansing CoWash. I may try it tonight. Keep yall posted.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Froreal3

It does sound interesting with the 'lather' and all.

Please tell me how it compares to ASIAN Cleansing Pudding (Which is the closest thing I have to an actual Shampoo).

Beamodel

I was gonna purchase a Laila Ali Soft Bonnet dryer but tonight I decided to pull out my old school soft bonnet that use to belong to my mother. It's doing the job just well. I'm glad I pulled this thing out again.

I love my heat therapy wrap but I wanted continuous heat blowing on me like how my hard bonnet does.

I haven't used my steamer in a long time and I'm not a fan of my hot head thermal heating cap.

Ugh, I ended up buying the Laila Ali Soft Bonnet dryer (black & purple one). I'm excited to try it out when it comes.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
:look: I think I will put a small BF list together. Right now I'm thinking:

Belle Butters
SSI
Hattache and/or pampered & twisted or tangled :perplexed:
Komaza
MHC

divachyk

:wave: IDareT'sHair, thanks for the tip and good point. I have tried Giovanni Smooth as Silk & Joico in the past. I will be using CON Argan for my shampoo. I was looking for a co-cleanser as an alternative. Hmmm, I could use As I Am which I like.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@divachyk

Girl..You got way too many 'options' than to settle for some durn Patene.:nono:

Way too many Options.

In fact, I'd rather see you get Sally's GVP than Patene.:lol:

*no offense to patene users*:look:

Last edited:

Beamodel

Golden75

I might just buy the green magic now. That way I can test it out and if I love it, I can rack up during back Friday.

I wonder how long their shipping times are.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Golden75 I might just buy the green magic now. That way I can test it out and if I love it, I can rack up during back Friday. I wonder how long their shipping times are.

Beamodel IIRC, shipping was quick. I don't think it took a week. Shoot I may have a coupon code that may be good. I'll look for it and pm you later or tomorrow, if you haven't ordered by then.

Lita

Lita

What all did you end up getting from Mission-Condition? :lick:

I'm kicking myself for not picking up another one of those Honey DC'ers.:wallbash:

IDareT'sHair I got Honey Marshmallow 2xs,Pumpkin Pie Con,Hibiscus Aloe gel & Cranberry cheapy con..

I deep con my hair with the Honey for 1hr,talk about soft soft soft hair,I should've brought 3xs..

Happy Hair Growing!

divachyk

IDareT'sHair, I too have heard good things about the Pantene cleansing co-wash like Golden75 mentioned. There are some YouTubers that love it too. It was only like $4 so I thought why not.

I'm hoping I'll have my own rental car but in case not, I am trying to find some products carried at Walmart to hold me over. At the rate this project is being delayed, I'll have a few more months to figure it out before I hit the road. Worst, worst, worst case...I can have dh box up a few items and ship them to the hotel.

My Komaza pudding arrived. That was some super fast shipping. Hey, for $10, it should be. :giggle:

Lita

Mission Condition-
*Hibiscus aloe gel
*Pumpkin pie con
*Cranberry cheapy con
*Honey marshmellow con 2xs

Blue Roze Beauty-
*Manuka con
*Coconut hair milk
*Coffee Rhassoul mask
*Hibiscus strawberry mask

Jakela-