Random Hair Thoughts/Thinking out loud

Lilmama1011

Got the motions extra hold wrap lotion, hope it doesn't make my hair crunchy because I can't with that ampro and I need some hold

Last edited:

YellowMellow

I invested into a hair care company without trying the product. It seems promising offering great compensation plan, hair growth even in balding and thinning heads! Thickness, Heath, shine, less shedding/breakage! All the works. I saw so many great testimonies. But I realized all those testimonies came from white women after I spent my money...praying I didn't waste $100 :(

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I want to flatiron my hair. I have only attempted to straighten my hair one other time and it poofed before I walked out of the restroom. Now that it's getting cooler it might actuallu last longer than 30 minutes :look:

1BalancedBeauty

I'm secretly upset that a few people disliked my last vid. I combined my locs because I HAD TO in order to ensure the long-term health of my hair. If people think it looked better the way it was before, kudos to them. I couldn't keep it that way.

Ogoma

Been 3 months and I am due for a clarifying and protein treatment. I want to trim my hair, but will straighten first and then take off bad ends.

Prettymetty

Natural/4b/medium-coarse
I sometimes forget how many wigs I own. I just wish my collection was more organized. I have random bags and boxes of hair underneath my cabinet :look:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Twice in one week someone thought I was natural. I take that as a compliment because it shows that my relaxed hair isn't thin & wimpy...it's speaks volume {as in hair volume & thickness}!

ckisland

I'll be glad when I get out of the TWA stage. I miss my long hair.

Me too. I was looking @ pics of my hair & i almost cried. I had to check myself & say that its only hair & it will grow back.
UGH!!!! This has been me for like the past 5 months. I'm so over it, but I started from bald so it's going to take awhile to get my hair back :rolleyes:. I looked at old hair pics and teared up too. Now when I look at an old pic, I can't help but shake my head at myself :lol:

SlimPickinz

Summer where are you?
Is TheOtherQueenB on YT a member here?? Because I wouldn't normally be subscribed to her & she popped up tonight with a new video. So I know I had to have heard about her from here.

She doesn't have many videos but I like her personality and she doesn't ramble. She is concise and sweet! Her hair is amazing. It makes me rethink being heat trained like her hair is THAT amazing.

Lilmama1011

No wonder Yal don't like the new Tresemme naturals. I thought all the time I was using the new formula from Walmart and I was talking about I love it lol. Coming to find out, I love the old formula just like most. I recently got a bottle at a discount store for 2 and some change and I dc and it had the same slip, I went to rinse it out and was shocked it wasn't soft anymore and I was wondering why. Then I looked on the bottle and it said new and the top was white and green. That's when I remembered that the one in Walmart is black and green. So now I see what yal was talking about

Lilmama1011

^^^^I'm going to need to stock up on the old bottle because I assume they will go extinct eventually smh. They always messing up something! !!

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Is TheOtherQueenB on YT a member here?? Because I wouldn't normally be subscribed to her & she popped up tonight with a new video. So I know I had to have heard about her from here. She doesn't have many videos but I like her personality and she doesn't ramble. She is concise and sweet! Her hair is amazing. It makes me rethink being heat trained like her hair is THAT amazing.

SlimPickinz Yes her user name here is TeeBee and she is super sweet.

lenu80

I'm starting a new job and still struggling with my finger coils. I can do twists but not sure how it will be viewed as I wore wig to both interviews. Sigh.

sweetpea7

I'm not blowdrying my hair again! I had to so i can get my twists put in. The line of demarcation was tangling terribly :nono: I had about 10 small knots of hair on the floor. I will probably bc after I take them out