Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Brownie518

I went into my APB stash, just to take a looksee...

1 Hair Tonic
2 Leave Ins (plus 2 in use)
3 Hair Puddings (plus 2 in use)
2 Hair cremes (plus 1 in use)
2 Buttas (plus 2 in use)
2 White Chocolate mousse DC
1 Not easily broken conditioner
3 pomades
1 Ayurvedic creme (plus 1 in use)

yeah...so...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I went into my APB stash, just to take a looksee...

1 Hair Tonic
2 Leave Ins (plus 2 in use)
3 Hair Puddings (plus 2 in use)
2 Hair cremes (plus 1 in use)
2 Buttas (plus 2 in use)
2 White Chocolate mousse DC
1 Not easily broken conditioner
3 pomades
1 Ayurvedic creme (plus 1 in use)

yeah...so...

Brownie518

Yeah...So This.....

:wavey:........:thud:.........:dighole:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
I applied APB Blueberry Cheesecake DC on sopping wet hair, steamed for 15 mins and rinsed out about 70%. While my hair was still drenched from the shower I used the Blueberry Cheesecake LI, APG regular hair creme and topped with ayurvedic oil. . :love: :love: omgeeeee!! My hair dried and remained moisturised and nice and soft. Its been 4 days later (with no remoisturised or anything) and my hair does not feel dry at all.

She is gonna GET my monies this black friday for sure!

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I applied APB Blueberry Cheesecake DC on sopping wet hair, steamed for 15 mins and rinsed out about 70%. While my hair was still drenched from the shower I used the Blueberry Cheesecake LI, APG regular hair creme and topped with ayurvedic oil. . :love: :love: omgeeeee!! My hair dried and remained moisturised and nice and soft. Its been 4 days later (with no remoisturised or anything) and my hair does not feel dry at all. She is gonna GET my monies this black friday for sure!

Saves this regimen for future reference; bajandoc86 thanks for sharing.

Golden75

#NOMOREHAIRPRODUCTS
Going to visit mom in Va this weekend, trying to decide on what products to bring. I only want to bring 1 or 2. Decisions... so far i'm thinking BM luscious and one of my Belle Butters :scratchch Trying to maintain my straightened hair for 2 weeks so nothing that will cause reversion, yet.

divachyk I'm jacking bajandoc86 regi too :yep:

Beamodel

divachyk

I wonder if the Manuka honey shampoo tangled your hair because protein is high up on the list.

I don't know how often I will use the shampoo due to that. My other SM shampoos don't have protein that high.

For the manuka masque, protein is in the middle of the list.

divachyk

Girl Beamodel....I was every word imaginable that can be used to describe frustrated. I seen the protein on the ingredients list but thought oh ok...it should be fine. Wrong! I refuse to use it again. It ain't even that serious to be trying to make it work. I will return it to Target if they take it...if not, dh can use it. :nono:

Beamodel

I know I can't stretch longer than 10wks. My new growth is dry. It's difficult to comb my hair.

Tonight I applied Scurl & APB pumpkin fennel oil to my new growth. I cannot wait until Friday to relax.

divachyk

I know I can't stretch longer than 10wks. My new growth is dry. It's difficult to comb my hair. Tonight I applied Scurl & APB pumpkin fennel oil to my new growth. I cannot wait until Friday to relax.

I'm at 12 weeks Beamodel which is outside my norm. I hope I don't regret this stretch. I am thinking of touching up around week 14. My schedule is a little hectic right now. I've been keeping my hair in two strand twists to reduce manipulation. That's the only way this is working.

Beamodel

I'm at 12 weeks Beamodel which is outside my norm. I hope I don't regret this stretch. I am thinking of touching up around week 14. My schedule is a little hectic right now. I've been keeping my hair in two strand twists to reduce manipulation. That's the only way this is working.

divachyk

I couldn't even imagine going to 14 weeks. Good luck girly.

Beamodel

Hi ladies...

I'm going to prep my hair for Friday's relaxer...

Tonight I'm going to wash my hair bc the Scurl is makings hair feel weird now. Like too much glycerin'ish

I'm going to wash with shea moisture yucca. Then cowash with APB cookie dough moisturizing conditioner.

Not sure what I will DC with but I know using lee Stanford tonight right before I DC.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My:
OBIA Naturals
LACE Naturals
BoBeam Hair Care

ALL Shipped! So, packages are on the way! :grin:

This will prolly take OBIA & LACE off my 1-offs BF List.

*notice i said 'prolly':look:

Although I do admittedly like LACE's Bramhi DC'er.:lick:

I may pick up another one of those.

I am using x1 and have 1 Back Up. I might have x2 Back Ups?

I need to look.:spinning:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@curlyhersheygirl

Hey Ya' Ms. Curly!

Have you bought anything new lately???

I want more of that J.MoniqueNaturals, but probably won't get it.

I inquired about the Dead Sea Mask. The 16oz and the 8oz are both $10.00.

The 16oz is OOS, so I'm asking if I can get x2 Jars of the 8oz. *just curious*

If not, I'll just skip it.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
curlyhersheygirl

You need to get over in that Sales Thread!

I did re-up on OBIA's Babbasu DC'er (it wasn't on Sale tho') and I bought some Shea Butter from BoBeam = FALL10

Liquid Gold also had a little Sale, but it's over.