People who have experienced bad MSM effects

jbwphoto1

Im sure some might not see this as a bad side effect :) i get how it all coming in a month could be hard on u

So... What dose/brand of MSM and for how long were u takg it before u had this happen to u? I personally wouldnt mind an increase in cup size. Just one cup though :).

It's been about 2.5 years so I don't remember the brand, but instead of once a day, I was taking it three times a day with food.

Platinum

I haven't had any side effects with MSM

Increase in breast size by 3 cups in one month! No exercise is going to help that. Making the call now to the plastic surgeon with my gyno's best wishes.

It's been about 2.5 years so I don't remember the brand, but instead of once a day, I was taking it three times a day with food.

Hmmm...Sounds like I need to go up to three times a day. :look:

Reactions: JFK

nlamr2013

I'm not sure if it was the MSM
But last week I started taking 500 mg/.125 tsp msm. In a citrus rich smoothie starting Sunday by Tuesday My eye was twitching a bit. I still took the msm until Wednesday, and Friday the twitch was horrible. Haven't taken since Wednesday and finally today I've had a twitch free day so far. On Monday I will try to take it again to see if that was a coincidence or the msm since I looked and saw no one else with that reaction.

JaneBond007

Vitamin Shoppe brand powder
Trimedica
Doctor's Best
Source Naturals

Just get an American sourced brand.

No breast increase (well, maybe, but I had kids, so I dunno). Didn't have many vivid dreams compared to those with medication. No longer periods...periods and cramps decreased. Hair growth faster on naturally fast growth. Skin a little oilier but no breakouts. I take it for joint support and I lose weight while on it.

I suggest that people have some problems they don't quite know about and the MSM is helping correct it over time as to the strange symptoms. Break it up 2-3x daily with food or take in the am and late afternoon/very early evening - not before bed - to avoid dreams. Start slowly, then move up.

charmtreese

I'm not sure if it was the MSM But last week I started taking 500 mg/.125 tsp msm. In a citrus rich smoothie starting Sunday by Tuesday My eye was twitching a bit. I still took the msm until Wednesday, and Friday the twitch was horrible. Haven't taken since Wednesday and finally today I've had a twitch free day so far. On Monday I will try to take it again to see if that was a coincidence or the msm since I looked and saw no one else with that reaction.

I'm glad you mention the eye twitching thing. My eye was twitching something terrible about a month or so ago when I started back up on MSM. it doesn't happen anymore and I'm still taking it, the only other side effect I've had was a decrease in appetite (which I'm not complaining about).

SpiritJunkie

I'm glad you mention the eye twitching thing. My eye was twitching something terrible about a month or so ago when I started back up on MSM. it doesn't happen anymore and I'm still taking it, the only other side effect I've had was a decrease in appetite (which I'm not complaining about).

Wow! Glad that I saw this post. I had eye twitching and I went to the doctor but he didn't see nothing wrong and said maybe I was just tired. :look: Damn MSM!!!

Soo glad, I'm not the only one.

LovelyNaps26

migraines and bizarre dreams. i stopped right away.

btw, i was shoulder length when i tried MSM (and a variety of other stuff i later quit). i made waist length 3 1/2 years later by protective styling, gentle detangling and regular moisturizing. in retrospect, i'm not sure how much growth aids would have really helped me. reaching my goal 3-6 months faster perhaps but the outcome was inevitable.

nlamr2013

Vitamin Shoppe brand powder
Trimedica
Doctor's Best
Source Naturals

Just get an American sourced brand.

No breast increase (well, maybe, but I had kids, so I dunno). Didn't have many vivid dreams compared to those with medication. No longer periods...periods and cramps decreased. Hair growth faster on naturally fast growth. Skin a little oilier but no breakouts. I take it for joint support and I lose weight while on it.

I suggest that people have some problems they don't quite know about and the MSM is helping correct it over time as to the strange symptoms. Break it up 2-3x daily with food or take in the am and late afternoon/very early evening - not before bed - to avoid dreams. Start slowly, then move up.

Wait were you responding to me or the thread lol? I thought that Jarrow was USA sourced

BrooklynBeauty

The only side effects I noticed were vivid dreams...if taken close to bed time and sore bbs, which increased in size when I upped the dosage. The soreness remained until I lowered the amount I was consuming and I went back to my original bra size as well.