** 2014/2015 Ceramides Challenge **

Luscious850

Hey ladies! Quick update; I'm protective styling with crochet braids. Leaving it in for a month. I'll be using my growth oil (which includes my handy dandy GSO) daily and washing weekly

Shay72

Natural, 4A
DominicanBrazilian82
Finally :look: got some products containing ceramides :woot: ! So I'm officially joining the challenge.

Yesterday I used APB's Hibiscus & Fenugreek oil as part of the LOC method. It contains sunflower oil & grapeseed oil.
Today I used J. Monique's Natural's Ginger Butter Leave In as part of the LOC method. It contains rice bran oil.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Re: **2014 Ceramides Challenge**

I'm done with my Keravada Fenugreek, so I'm now using my Silk Dreams Nourish oil.

Brownie518

Used some KV Fenugreek with my DC last night and then some Nourish Oil to seal after drying

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Hey ladies! Quick update; I'm protective styling with crochet braids. Leaving it in for a month. I'll be using my growth oil (which includes my handy dandy GSO) daily and washing weekly

Luscious850, hmm w should definitely talk LOL. I just came out of my month today.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

CW just now with Aussie Moist , then LOC'ed with Cantu SheaButter Leave-In, GSO, and Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie.

Brownie518

Still using my KV Fenugreek - added a little to my DC and will be using it to seal all week (rice bran and grapeseed)

NaturallyATLPCH

I've been refreshing my hair with a water/APB Ayurvedic Oil mixture. The oil contains grapeseed and sunflower oil.

I think I will also add Hempseed Oil. My hair seems to really like it.

spellinto

No new updates here. Used my ceramide-infused protein this month. Sealing every other night with my ceramide oil, Africa's Best Herbal Oil.

Rozlewis

Checking in. Used the Matrix Biolage Cera Repair Leave-in and sealed with ceramides.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

It was seriously the easiest PS ever. Just shake and go in the a.m. & Moisturize in the p.m. Loved it!

How was your month?

I used Marley hair and hated it. I will be going back up in hiding next week but using Freestress Bohemian. Hopefully I will like the upcoming month better than the last.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang

Will be sealing with GSO once I wash this conditioner out.

Babygrowth

I keep forgetting about this challenge! I've been using hempseed oil to seal my DC'ers, SD WGBC to moisturize, SSI defrizzer to seal and others.

lenu80

Adding more Hempseed oil to Apb ayurvedic oil and my castor oil mix. Need to step up my game with deep conditioning

CrysMelis

HairCare Enthusiast
Hopefully everyone is still going strong with the ceramides!!! Doesn't seem like it! Or maybe you are and not posting as frequently! How about a little incentive. I will gift a very special BF Purchase (like really full of ceramides special) to the person who is really about that ceramide life!

This is DB82 by the way ladies...

Ceramides are one of the few things that my hair lurves. And I know your hair loves it too!

Check in. Check in. Check in!

NaturallyATLPCH

Lord, I have been slacking posting but not using! I deep conditioned with Bekura Vanilla Whiskey (Hempseed Oil) and I've been using a hair gel (can't think of the name) with Safflower and Soybean Oil in it for my wash n gos.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

DC'd with SD RCA (RBO)

LCOB with the following:
  • SD WGBC (WGO)
  • bask Palm Tapioca
  • SD Nourish in Dreamy Decadence, which is a ceramide cocktail, :yep:
  • bask Java Bean Balm ( I think Macadamia Oil is a ceramide)?