Taren Guy needs help...

NaturallyATLPCH

I will not feel sorry for anyone who is using her kindness to manipulate people into funding her lifestyle.

As a hardworking tax payer, for her to sit up and use Social Media to get her hustle on is absurd.

Here I am, a school teacher barely making it but owing the IRS and this broad gets to lay up and conceive another child (I want to say the word beginning with a b and ending with a d but I will offend some people) while tax payer dollars are supporting it. It's reasons like this I side with the conservative mindset.

The only thing I will say about the baby is glad he's healthy. I'm not giving her conniving arse any congrats.

Last edited:

Mz.MoMo5235

Melrose Place is certainly become the consummate family photographer.

YOU'S A LIE!!! That's Tarens selfie arm being great lmfao :lol:

BAM BAM has yet to make an appearance with his child. The only non-selfie pic of the little one is the last one where he's peaking out to make sure Taren aint leave him home alone yet :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

LaBelleLL

Idk but this is so sad to me. I really hope Taren is a mother to those other kids. I just feel bad for the older ones.

BostonMaria

YOU'S A LIE!!! That's Tarens selfie arm being great lmfao :lol: BAM BAM has yet to make an appearance with his child. The only non-selfie pic of the little one is the last one where he's peaking out to make sure Taren aint leave him home alone yet :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Every time I read BAM I laugh and laugh

The baby is adorable.

Goombay_Summer

YOU'S A LIE!!! That's Tarens selfie arm being great lmfao :lol:

BAM BAM has yet to make an appearance with his child. The only non-selfie pic of the little one is the last one where he's peaking out to make sure Taren aint leave him home alone yet :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think that you’re confused because everything I know about these star crossed lover screams that theirs is a love story for the ages that will certainly rival Romeo & Juliet, Tristian & Isolde, Fitz & Olivia, and Luke & Laura of General Hospital fame. The intensity of their love is such that if Melrose Place were to die tomorrow he’d want to be reincarnated as her butt plug. It’s because they’re soul mates I'm guessing you missed that memo, and as such it’s not much of a stretch for me to state emphatically that he’s documenting every minute of their life together. #HeWillNotAbandonHer

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care

I think that you’re confused because everything I know about these star crossed lover screams that theirs is a love story for the ages that will certainly rival Romeo & Juliet, Tristian & Isolde, Fitz & Olivia, and Luke & Laura of General Hospital fame. The intensity of their love is such that if Melrose Place were to die tomorrow he’d want to be reincarnated as her butt plug. It’s because they’re soul mates I'm guessing you missed that memo, and as such it’s not much of a stretch for me to state emphatically that he’s documenting every minute of their life together. #HeWillNotAbandonHer

:dead: :dead: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Mz.MoMo5235

I WAS EATING!!!! I for real almost lost my life over this! Choking on hot chili! My obituary would have read:

"Today we mourn the loss of Mz.Momo. Survived by her two dogs and a cat. She died doing what she loved most. Eating and reading tea on Taren. She's a no good bastard for leaving everyone behind over this mess. She's still at the morgue because her brother cashed her life insurance check and dipped out. She will be missed at work probably."

With a picture of my aspirated on some chili :ohwell: :lachen:

Mz.MoMo5235

Every time I read BAM I laugh and laugh

The baby is adorable.

He will forever be known on these internet streets as BAM. He will never shake that until he drops his butt plug and gets plastic surgery on his face to change his whole appearance. This is his life now. The BAM and BAT show. Best reality internet of 2014. You cant write this and it wont be on VH1 or Netflix :lachen:

Mz.MoMo5235

She doesn't have custody of her other kids. I think she gets visitation for her daughter but I don't know about the boys.

If she does she has not taken advantage of picture time with them. Its been a good while since anyone has seen her with either of the boys online or in person. Once upon a time people saw her irl with the boys all the time. Then *POOF* No chitterlings.

curlytwirly06

She will probably delete it soon but there is a disgruntled ex-areya employ that Taren failed to compensate blowing up her Instagram. He/she is coming with receipts talking about how Taren is faking and shaking and how none of it was well planned out and she and mike are both very big swindlers and liars. The person even has posted screen shots of e -mails that were sent out to the staff taking about the reason no one was donating to the campaign was because they are all jealous of her. She also stated that if she were a " dark girl" with nappy hair they would be urging to support her. She also did not pay any of her staff. There is a new website dedicated to her made by the ex employee with all the emails. I will see if I can link it here. Also, the now deleted comments from Instagram about her antics and bad business / swindling / and bad mouthing are screen capped on the part 3 of the lipstick alley threads dedicated to her. She truly is burning bridges left and right.

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
She will probably delete it soon but there is a disgruntled ex-areya employ that Taren failed to compensate blowing up her Instagram. He/she is coming with receipts talking about how Taren is faking and shaking and how none of it was well planned out and she and mike are both very big swindlers and liars. The person even has posted screen shots of e -mails that were sent out to the staff taking about the reason no one was donating to the campaign was because they are all jealous of her. She also stated that if she were a " dark girl" with nappy hair they would be urging to support her. She also did not pay any of her staff. There is a new website dedicated to her made by the ex employee with all the emails. I will see if I can link it here. Also, the now deleted comments from Instagram about her antics and bad business / swindling / and bad mouthing are screen capped on the part 3 of the lipstick alley threads dedicated to her. She truly is burning bridges left and right.

This is what I don't understand...
Why are these "fans/followers" not caring about this? She is blatantly talking about them and saying they and everyone else is jealous of her and yada yada yada but they still don't care!!! If people want to get hustled out of their money then so be it however her talking all this sh*t alone would be enough for me even if I didn't believe everything else. Plus there's receipts of her saying this lol. I would NEVER support someone who thinks and talks bad about their supporters. "Dark girls with Nappy hair" really!?! No one questions that huh?

Eta- someone called her crusty clown or something of the sort. I died laughing...

TLC1020

Yeah, that dark with nappy hair is plain rude and nasty... The fact that she continues to sleep and have children by married men is some iyanla fix my life ish right there.

This is what I don't understand...
Why are these "fans/followers" not caring about this? She is blatantly talking about them and saying they and everyone else is jealous of her and yada yada yada but they still don't care!!! If people want to get hustled out of their money then so be it however her talking all this sh*t alone would be enough for me even if I didn't believe everything else. Plus there's receipts of her saying this lol. I would NEVER support someone who thinks and talks bad about their supporters. "Dark girls with Nappy hair" really!?! No one questions that huh?

Eta- someone called her crusty clown or something of the sort. I died laughing...

Mz.MoMo5235

HairPleezeGrow Fully agreed. I dropped her after the whole waterlily fiasco when that was the only offense I knew of. I'd be darned if I supported this tom foolery! I'm not going to support someone with clicks, money, subs, or anything that would be considered a benefit to them if I dont agree with whats going on or if they disrespect me as their source of income