AUGUST 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
BelNouvo FLASH SALE

HUMP DAY FLASH SALE!!! PROMO: ‘HUMPDAY20’ SAVE 20% OFF YOUR PURCHASE OF $20or more. Exp: 8/21/14

Pompous Blue

happynappyhoney.com

Selected Inventory Buy One Get One FREE...
Green Tea & Kiwi Cucumber Curling Cream
Mandarin Curly Whip
Whipped Vanilla
Bentonite and Sea Clay Conditioning Clay
Buy one Camu Camu Olive & Honey Caribbean Coconut Conditioning mask & receive one free Peachy Clean Artisan Soap Bar
Buy one Pink Sugar Hibiscus Deep Conditioner and receive one free Jazzies very vanilla CoWash Bar
**Limited Quantities**

**Additional $7.00 off any order totaling $75.00**
**Any Repeat Customer Gets and additional 7% off your entire purchase**

PJaye

ZOYA BOGO SALE!!! Offer valid NOW - 8/24/14 (11:59pm EST)

Buy one, get one free on summer colors from this page here: http://zoya.com/content/category/Sweet_Summer_Bogo.html.
Plus, spend $20 or more and get free Standard Ground Shipping!

How it Works:

1. Add at least two shades from the Sweet Summer BOGO Page to your shopping bag along with any additional items you would like to purchase.

2. Enter code SBOGO into the coupon code field and press "Apply Code".

3. Complete check out, review, and submit order.

*Terms and Conditions
Available while supplies last. Valid online only at www.zoya.com through 8/24/14, 11:59pm EST. Not valid in conjunction with other coupons, codes or promotions. Shipping & Handling fees apply. Continental US only. Free items will be those of equal or lesser value. Excludes Zoya Nail Treatments and Color Spoons. Art of Beauty is not responsible for incorrect addresses, credit card entry errors, web related issues or any errors associated with declined credit cards. Returns or exchanges of promotional items not permitted. Code must be entered at time of purchase. One code per account - code cannot be reinstated for canceled orders. Please allow up to 4 weeks for processing if volume warrants it.

all_1_length

Muchos gracias for the tag! I've already made my APB order. Only other thing I might get this month is a gel.

Hooowwwever if there's a Shea Moisture sale at CVS and I find that new jbco line I'm grabbing it!
@cwmarie CVS is having a buy 1 get 1 free sale on Shea Moisture this week and they have the new jbco line. (in my area anyway)

Last edited:

Healthb4Length

Thanks! I found the jbco leave in last week and snatched it up. If I could've found the masque I would take advantage of this sale. But no luck :( so I'm sitting this one out.

I'm trying to find specific ones too. All the PJs snatched up the JBCO masks and leave-ins in my area. I went to ULTA and the PJs cleared the shelves of all the 10 in 1 items, there was one lonely bottle of rinse out conditioner left.

Healthb4Length

For you wash and go girls ULTA is having a clearance on some AG products being discontinued. There are some really good products there for $3-$5 from AG.

oneastrocurlie

I'm trying to find specific ones too. All the PJs snatched up the JBCO masks and leave-ins in my area. I went to ULTA and the PJs cleared the shelves of all the 10 in 1 items, there was one lonely bottle of rinse out conditioner left.

I must be lucky because the Superfruit is just sitting in my local Ulta like no one knows it's there.

ETA. Which I slightly feel dumb about. I ordered the Superfruit masque online not wanting to drive to the Ulta 15 mins away. Totally forgetting there's a freaking Ulta down the street. Like literally down the street lol.

Last edited:

meka72

I had trouble using the code and have emailed Soultanicals. I'll update when I get a response.

Attachments

• image-2822894510.jpg
    image-2822894510.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 61

meka72

^^^ Yeah, the email said there would be a price hike. I love the hydrating kink drink and planned to get a couple more and whatever else I could get to reach $30.

Still no response to my email though, which concerns me.

ETA: For some reason the email did not send. Sheesh! My fault.

Last edited:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Love Butters N Bars!:grin:

Can't get down with her Shipping though. :rolleyes:

It's always bigger than the discount.:perplexed

I wish she would just go to Flat Rate and be done with it.

I love that Extra Conditioning Hair Butter and the Grow My Hair Butter. The bomb.gov

But I.just.can't.with.that.high.shipping.:nono:

SweetlyCurly

I love that Extra Conditioning Hair Butter and the Grow My Hair Butter. The bomb.gov

I stopped buying from her years ago because of it. I NEVER said anything since the shipping outweighed the so called discount. I used to get her African black soap. I stopped getting it when I discovered that pink cookie soap from what's her name.
The powders I used to get from her I just get from either henna sooq or ayurnatural beauty

gorgeoushair

You can try the ebay store...shipping is cheaper. I don't think she has all.the products available though. Have u emailed.her and asked her why she doesn't offer flat rate shipping? I think all should do this!

NaturallyATLPCH

Just went to the Butters N Bars website. Hadn't been in a while.

I like the new look.

Free shipping on $150.00 though? FAIL.

It's ridiculous she's still having these measley sales that only reduce shipping. :rolleyes:

NaturallyATLPCH

I stopped buying from her years ago because of it. I NEVER said anything since the shipping outweighed the so called discount. I used to get her African black soap. I stopped getting it when I discovered that pink cookie soap from what's her name.
The powders I used to get from her I just get from either henna sooq or ayurnatural beauty

Love that Pink Cookie soap. I bought a loaf of it.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
You can try the ebay store...shipping is cheaper. I don't think she has all.the products available though. Have u emailed.her and asked her why she doesn't offer flat rate shipping? I think all should do this!

gorgeoushair

:huh: Girl.....What's My Name?????:lol: You better know it.

On more than 1 occasion. *sucks teef*

She never really gave me a good answer so I had to move on.

Pompous Blue

jessicurl.com

If you are a Detroit Redwings fan (and who isn't) you know that Hall of Famer and fellow Canadian Steve Yzerman was perhaps the best center who ever played for Detroit, perhaps.

You also know that he wore number 19. In honor of that fact (and also because Jess is traveling on the East Coast and left me in charge of the promotion this week) you can use code REDWINGS at checkout for the next 48 hours and receive 19% off any 8 ounce product at
Jessicurl.com.

Enjoy! - Len ; )

oneastrocurlie

****Awaiting Curlmart labor day sale****

I need to stock up on that DB Herbal conditioning leave in. I love that stuff for daily use. I'm running through this one bottle I have.

Ann0804

[/URL]

Pompous Blue

Hydratherma Naturals

Hydratherma Naturals Labor Day Weekend Sale
20% OFF ALL INVENTORY

Sale starts Friday 8/29/14 (12:01 AM EST)
Sale ends Monday 9/1/14 (11:59 PM EST)
www.HealthyHairJourney.com
Use coupon code "thanks" at checkout.

Hydratherma Naturals Labor Day Sale is on! Use coupon code "thanks" at checkout on the www.HealthyHairJourney.com website for 20% OFF ALL Hydratherma Naturals Inventory!
*(while supplies last)

Have a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!
Blessings!
Hydratherma Naturals Team