Votes: 56 22.7%
  • VO5

Votes: 40 16.2%
  • Aussie Moist

Votes: 151 61.1%

• Total voters

vmerie

Undercover superhero
I chose Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut and I've been using it for over a decade. I use it for my cowashes, a base for my DC, and sometimes in my leave-in. I tried VO5 and I didnt like it. I've never tried Aussie. I might just put it on my list of things to try after my Suave conditioner runs out.

ETA: Aussie has cones? Scratch that off my list.

Last edited:

DrC

Well this thread came back from the dead. Aussie Moist 3 is one of my hair conditiong staples.

Let me tell you all what I did. I bought some Babassou butter online 6 months ago and forgot I had it. So while deep conditioning with Aussie Most 3 minute, I add some Babassou butter in. My hair felt fan freaking-tastic. I got my money's worth buying that stuff.

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I chose Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut and I've been using it for over a decade. I use it for my cowashes, a base for my DC, and sometimes in my leave-in. I tried VO5 and I didnt like it. I've never tried Aussie. I might just put it on my list of things to try after my Suave conditioner runs out.

I tried the Suave Coconut as a rinse out conditioner yesterday. It worked great and left my dry henna hair feeling normal again. I think I'll keep using it and save my good conditioner for my leave in.

Iwanthealthyhair67

I've tried them all (Aussie, Suave & VO5) ...

But I've found Aussie to be the best of the 3 for my hair texture (4b), I don't care how unattractive the bottle looks it works and it smells nice

After a henna is one of the best things that you can put on your hair to make it soft again and the 3 min condition treatment does wonders.

Duchess007

That's the ONLY reason I haven't tried Aussie. I've heard so many good things but I've stayed away from cones and I don't want a setback just cuz I was curious. :nono:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Lilmama1011

That's the ONLY reason I haven't tried Aussie. I've heard so many good things but I've stayed away from cones and I don't want a setback just cuz I was curious. :nono: Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I love Aussie, it has so much slip and leaves my hair soft. When I finish up my conditioners idk if I will go. Ack using all natural products (Komaza) or if not, I will be using Aussie or tresemme natural

LovelyLouboutin

Aussie Moist and Suave Naturals Almond & Shea are staples for me. I will always have one of each in my shower. And I usually use both at the same time. I can't set angle my 3-type hair without them.

sparkle25

I'm not really a cowasher but when I did co wash I used the V05. I tried suave and it just dried my hair out and made it hard and tangled when I tried to co wash with it. I also tried Aussie moist, but I can't remember what I thought of it. I must not have though too much though because I didn't repurchase. V05 just simply worked the best and it was the cheapest. Now I just use it as a prepoo mixed with oil and I detangle with it. It works well. I think I'm a 4A or 4B btw .

Lovestyr

Suave and vo5 conditioners did not perform well on my hair at all. I do have the suave clairfying in my hair regimen rotation currently. It gets the job done but will look for something else. I have not tried aussie products yet, but I would give it a try in the future.

Mz.MoMo5235

ME TOO^^^

I thought I was the only one. First I used conditioner that werent conditioning enough for my hair (you know, use up the stash some how) and now I use this stuff as a conditioner, shaving cream, and a leave in

levette

Just tried the regular Aussie conditioner for the first time.... My hair was so easy to detangle....I'm sooo pleased

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
Aussie moist for sure. Been using it for almost a decade now and it's still wonderful at giving the hair moisture. The 3 minute miracle version is sooooo good.

I don't like suave or vo5 very much.

Coilystep

@imperial_acquisitions
Just tried the regular Aussie conditioner for the first time.... My hair was so easy to detangle....I'm sooo pleased
I love the way Aussie moist make my hair feel. Detangling is a breeze.

Eta: I have not tried suave or VO5.

CodeRed

Love me some VO5 for the price and accessibility. I tried Suave and didn't like it near as much... tried Aussie and my hair didn't get the big deal. VO5 all the way.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
I actually like both for different reasons. Right now I'm loving the Vo5 Kiwi Clarifying Conditioner, so much so that I went looking for it like a fiend in a couple of stores when I ran out lol. When I first started my HHJ I used Aussie Moist 3 Minute to DC and my hair loved it and still does, it has really good slip.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF please excuse typos

ag00

V05 was the absolute worst! My sister left some of the clarifying shampoo at my house. After using it, my hair felt drier then the Sahara desert and hard. I have never in my life used something so stripping. Aussie Moist is the business! My hair loves silicone and I will never stop using them.