Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Girl...I wanted (and had) a Liter of Too Shea!:lick:

I now have a Liter of Aloeba (got it on the cheap for about $28).

My Liters:
Curls Sublime
Aloeba
Oyin Honey Hemp

Shay72

Natural, 4A
chebaby
Oh thanx for the reminder. I need some Honey Hemp too.

Goodness....Labor Day is shole a long time away from now. I'm looking forward to that APB birthday sale now.

Beamodel

IDareT'sHair

Oh ok. I probably missed that post. I might go grab the Lee Stanford from ulta this weekend if I go that way.

I'm still waiting on my affirm shampoo and 5 n 1. I think it will be here tomm or Friday.

I want one APB pomade. I will grab it next time I order.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
I used up APB Marshmallow hair cream. I only have a bit of the matching spray in.

I wanna get one of those yummy looking pomades too. I'm probably gonna od when I do purchase. I can't wait.

chebaby

@Shay72

Something's a little 'off' with my latest HV Almond Glaze. It isn't Almondy or Glazey.

In fact, it smells a little fake & waxy. I'm very disappointed.

@chebaby

Hi Che!
hey :wave:
whats going on?

i co washed today with the last of my jessi curl. then i added coconut oil to my hair before adding a leave in. i used curly kinks leave in for the first time. i dont like the way it goes on my hair. its not bad but it doesnt have a ton of slip at all. the smell is ok though, kinda like vanilla but with a touch of perfume:ohwell:

so far my hair is soft but its not completely dry so we will see.

im going to try and go back to using coconut oil pretty often.

Beamodel

Hi ladies

Relaxing tomorrow. I don't know where my affirm neutralizing shampoo or my 5 n 1 is at. Darn USPS.

Oh well. I will just have to use something else bc it's going down tomorrow relaxer style lol.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
nmartin20 IDareT'sHair
T you right. They ain't the same. I remember I used to just open up almond glaze and smell it. Just cuz. Loved the smell of it. Sigh, I will donate the one that isn't opened and figure out what to do with the other one :nono:.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
That sucks about Almond Glaze. It's one of my favorites. So it doesn't smell like almonds? What does it smell like now? Is it still a grease?

Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Shay72

Natural, 4A
That sucks about Almond Glaze. It's one of my favorites. So it doesn't smell like almonds? What does it smell like now? Is it still a grease? Sent from my Snow White Frost Galaxy S4 using LHCF

Mine smells like nada and yes it's still a grease.