Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Used up SSI Avocado: Love the moisture this stuff gives after a shampoo. No back ups. Won't repurchase since I don't really use instant rinse outs. I know I can use it for longer, but I don't want to rationalize an unnecessary purchase. :look:

Used up SD MSI:
1 back up. Definite repurchase. HG light protein.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Froreal3

I'm also using & really enjoying SSI's Avocado as a Cowash.:lick:

I thought I had another 16oz? Need to look again.:look:

If not, I'll pick up one and another 16oz Pomegrante during her M-Day Sale.

Brownie518

I'm going to wash in a little while. I plan to DC with Silk Dreams again. APB Pudding and Leave In spray for my leave in

Beamodel

Giiirl! I have to get in on this! :bookworm: I have put in bold what I already have in my stash. ETA: Instead of the Sitrinillah and Bask Yam I will try Koils by Nature Coco-Aloe Ultra-Moisturizing and Matrix Biolage in their places. The first conditioner is oil rich and the second conditioner is humectant heavy so I will try that pair especially since honey mats up my hair and I already love how soft the Coco-Aloe usually leaves my hair.

DoDo

Let me know how it turns out for you :)

Ltown

Greyland
Hi ladies!

Froreal3, Congrats!

HH have been on facebook annoucing sales and new product. After showing uncleanness i'm turn off, although others maybe the same, but out of sight out of mind.:lachen:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Komaza did in fact re-launch their Scalp Butter *as promised* which is one of my Winter "must haves":lick:

They went from 4oz ($8.00) to 8oz ($14.00). which is still good.

I will add Komaza to my M-Day List. Buy a Couple jars and stick them in the Freezer.

Angelbean

APB next sale I think I may get my things in the marshmellow cloud scent which is :lick: or that coconut lime verbena scent...decisions decisions

Brownie518

I finished up my last SD Razzberry...4 on the way, though. I'll finish my Vanilla Silk next wash.

I'm getting 2 APB Puddings and Leave In sprays in Birthday Cake, plus another Hair Tonic and 2 more Puddings, not sure which flava yet...

Ltown

Greyland
Happy Easter ladies!

I do my hair on sunday so it can look fresh for work today: clean with curls(thanks Ms.T) it wasn't suds but it cleans good!, use up nexxus emergence protein, tea rinse(hibscus, burdock,horsetail,moringa!), dc with ssi moisture riche. I usually bun or braidout but today i'm trying heatless flexirod, my hair take all night to dry i will see how long this will workout.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pulled all those Ig'nant DC'ers out of my Fridge since I have my Annual Appliance check up tomorrow.

I couldn't bear the thought of the technician seeing a bunch of DC'ers in the Fridge (and no food).:lol:...:look:

But, I left all the Butters, Cremes in the Crispas'. I just couldn't pull all that stuff out.:blush:

And I left the Oils, Spritzs, Lotions in the Side Compartments.:rolleyes:

FelaShrine

Froreal3

I'm also using & really enjoying SSI's Avocado as a Cowash.:lick:

I thought I had another 16oz? Need to look again.:look:

If not, I'll pick up one and another 16oz Pomegrante during her M-Day Sale.

hey girl, which of the 2 do you prefer btw the avocado and pomegranate?

also am i the only one that uses the avocado as a deep condish :lol:

Babygrowth

Beamodel

I will probably do my hair again either tomorrow or Tuesday.:yep:

If I go ahead and do it tomorrow, I'll do it again on Friday (to get back on my weekly schedule).:drunk:

Me too. My hair feels soft but rough (a high porosity thing) and I don't want to wait to try my Claudies Goodies. Then I will get back on track the wknd!

Brownie518

I hope everyone had a great Easter!! I'm at work, as usual..I went ahead and made a little APB purchase :rolleyes:. I got 2 Birthday Cake Puddings, another Hair Tonic, an oil in Birthday Cake, and a Marshmallow Clouds Pudding. I used the LHCF joint...I'll probably get a couple more things during here sale, though.. :look: It was quite cold yesterday so my Buttas were bricks but I think I'm going to like those :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Brownie518

Sitting under the dryer.:burn:

Thinking about what I'm going to put on my hair after it dries.:scratchch

I pulled out BRB's Pumpkin Puree, but I should save that and use something else.

But I want to see what I think of it (in case she has a Sale):look:

Brownie518

IDareT'sHair

I might make this a 2-wash week. Not sure yet, though. Depends how I feel Wednesday morning. Once I finish this Vanilla Silk, I'll hit up Claudie's Kahve DC, and then NG Slippery Elm joint.