Komaza Care HAIR ANALYSIS Service - Rave!

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Went ahead and purchased it!
I'm at a bit of a crossroads with my hair - can't decide if i want to transition to texlaxed or join my grandmother and aunt in solidarity and go natural.
I'd like to see what state I'm in now and hopefully the analysis and consultation can help me reach a decision regarding my crossroads.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I believe all the ladies that have done the analysis, have benefited based on their posts.

I've learned a lot just from reading other people's results.

You should scan this thread and virtuenow's thread. I can't remember the name of that thread. I'll try to find it when Scandal goes off.

Sent from my Speak & Spell using LHCF

I had been through that thread before (a long time ago) but what I mentioned there is we often love things at first to dislike them later. Thanks for looking out for me MileHighDiva. It's good to know virtuenow is pleased from a long term perspective.

carolb21

I just placed an order and can't wait. I wear my hair weaved 90% of the time and I wonder if she will have a system to help take care of my hair while weaved up. I ordered califa spray, vitamin reign, aloe samples and Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment. I want to use this on my scalp while weaved up, to help improve the condition of my hair and get more moisture. I plan on wearing my natural hair this summer and it tends to be very dry so I need lots of moisture. My hair has grown back really well except for my nape which suffered when I had 2 surgeries last year. It is growing back but oh so slowly.......:sad:

I have really enjoyed reading this thread, hopefully my journey will continue to be positive.....:yep:

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
How many and what kind of hair samples do you have to give for the analysis?

trynagrow They request as much hair as possible and prefer freshly shampooed dried hair but will take good rinsed conditioned hair. If particular issues need to be addressed, they say don't include more than 3 samples.
I'm planning to send in separated samples from my crown, nape, and temples. I have issues I'd like to discuss for each area. I retrieved mine during pre-wash detangling (when I usually have the most hair) so I will clean them in a mild shampoo solution before sending off.

trynagrow

@trynagrow They request as much hair as possible and prefer freshly shampooed dried hair but will take good rinsed conditioned hair. If particular issues need to be addressed, they say don't include more than 3 samples.
I'm planning to send in separated samples from my crown, nape, and temples. I have issues I'd like to discuss for each area. I retrieved mine during pre-wash detangling (when I usually have the most hair) so I will clean them in a mild shampoo solution before sending off.

I ordered the analysis but I'm overseas so I'll have to wait a little while longer for the package to be forwarded to me :(. Was wondering if I could start collecting hair now.

About how long did it take you all to get the envelope?

I emailed them about sending in samples directly but got not reply :ohwell:.

BranwenRosewood

I ordered the analysis but I'm overseas so I'll have to wait a little while longer for the package to be forwarded to me :(. Was wondering if I could start collecting hair now.

About how long did it take you all to get the envelope?

I emailed them about sending in samples directly but got not reply :ohwell:.

trynagrow

I didn't get an envelope when I did it. After I purchased, there was a pdf I downloaded that gave me instructions on how to send it in.

trynagrow

I didn't get an email and I checked my spam. I only checked the order and it said your order has shipped. I only assumed they were sending me something.

I emailed them a few days before I ordered as well and never got a reply. I only got an invoice/sales receipt.

Same as Keen, about the questionnaire. I only went again to the site because of this thread. I didn't receive any instructions to do anything. I did go to the site to check on my order history and it says "shipped". So I assumed I was waiting in the mail for a package or envelope.

So????

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
I didn't receive an envelope. I filled out the questionnaire online. About 3-4 days later they emailed me the PDF with instructions for sample collecting and the questionnaire again. Doesn't appear they send you an envelope anymore. You have to do it yourself now because they give you instructions on where to send your samples.

BranwenRosewood

I didn't get an email and I checked my spam. I only checked the order and it said your order has shipped. I only assumed they were sending me something.

I emailed them a few days before I ordered as well and never got a reply. I only got an invoice/sales receipt.

Same as Keen, about the questionnaire. I only went again to the site because of this thread. I didn't receive any instructions to do anything. I did go to the site to check on my order history and it says "shipped". So I assumed I was waiting in the mail for a package or envelope.

So????

trynagrow

I've had problems with them answering emails too. Did you use the general contact form on the website to email them or the section under 'Personal Hair Analysis' that say "Ask Question"? I've had more luck with the Contact Us form. You can also try calling them or messaging them on facebook.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
trynagrow

I've had problems with them answering emails too. Did you use the general contact form on the website to email them or the section under 'Personal Hair Analysis' that say "Ask Question"? I've had more luck with the Contact Us form. You can also try calling them or messaging them on facebook.

I used the Contact Us email address and they were responding right away [disclosure: I was emailing them almost immediately after they sent my PDF file email].

trynagrow

Has anyone called and reached them recently? I've called two days only to get a recording. The automatic email I got said someone would contact me in 24 hours. Still don't see anything.

cocoagirl

I plan on ordering this this week . Just to make sure I'm clear, the service is now $85 and if someone wants a 3 month follow-up that will cost $35? Any additional discount codes to be used besides the 5%? Is the 10% off still going on?

Keen

trynagrow BranwenRosewood

Are you ladies not calling after after 1PM Pacific time (that's after 4pm EST)? I just called them and they picked up.

I also told the lady they need to be more explicit as to how the process work. How was I to know to download the instructional kit? She kept on saying it's on the website. I told her she needs to send an e-mail or something to alert people on what to do. It just was not obvious to me.

BranwenRosewood

@Keen

I'm not trying to contact them, I was checking to see if @trynagrow ever spoke to them since she never updated.

I got this done last year and I did get and email telling me what to download. I don't know how they are doing it now.

trynagrow

Yes, I was calling after 1PM pacific time, staying up late to do so. It took a few calls before I got an actual person and not the recording last week. They ended up having to email me the instructions because I couldn't access it through the site. On the phone they said you're supposed to be able to download it from the site but it wasn't working on my account. They said the IT department had to go into my account and take a picture, I guess, to fix the problem.

I'm hoping the process goes smoothly after this. I just received confirmation they got my analysis in the mail from the carrier I used here. Hope to get my email soon that they got it! I'm a little worried since all my other emails went unanswered.

On a good note, I was able to collect shed hair while I waited thanks to knowing what to do on this thread! So I had hair from two washings.

trynagrow

@trynagrow @BranwenRosewood

Are you ladies not calling after after 1PM Pacific time (that's after 4pm EST)? I just called them and they picked up.

I also told the lady they need to be more explicit as to how the process work. How was I to know to download the instructional kit? She kept on saying it's on the website. I told her she needs to send an e-mail or something to alert people on what to do. It just was not obvious to me.

Yes, you're right. They do. I have been checking back on the website and it doesn't look like anything was fixed. I still have questions posted on the site that were/are not answered.

I've only so far gotten an emailed response because of the phone call. I even replied to the email they sent and nothing. I hope they're just busy doing analysis and not being neglectful. I'd hate to have to keep calling but will if I have to. They got my sample on the 20th. Still no email. Wondering should I be patient or call again.

B_Phlyy

Pineapple Eating Unicorn
I got my results back. Confirmed a lot of things I already knew (fine hair, high porosity) but I was surprised at how much damage I had. It was pretty much recommended I start completely over. I'll probably be going to get a haircut in another week or two per the instructions that were given to me.

charmtreese

I got my results back. Confirmed a lot of things I already knew (fine hair, high porosity) but I was surprised at how much damage I had. It was pretty much recommended I start completely over. I'll probably be going to get a haircut in another week or two per the instructions that were given to me.

Did they say what might have caused the damage?