Any Relaxed Heads Using Wen?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I checked into Fig and see it has wheat protein. :nono: It tends to leave my hair feeling protein like. So disappointed. Guess I'll pass.

Chrismiss

Just used 613 tonight after not using it for awhile. My hair feels and smells great. I've been trying to use up some other products like the Spring Gardenia Green Tea, which I finally used up tonight on my 1st cleanse...used 613 for the second. I didn't really care for the SGGT and I'm glad I've finished it. Now I'm on to the Summer Mango Coconut...anyone try this yet? Is it moisturizing?

mshoneyfly

divachyk
Thats what 613, GGT and the coconut mango do for me too so I use it as a protein treatment but I mix with something moisturizing for balance...Tresemme Naturals, Shea Moisture, Australian pink clay.

Now the Fig and Pomegranate...those are moisturizing :yep:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
divachyk
Thats what 613, GGT and the coconut mango do for me too so I use it as a protein treatment but I mix with something moisturizing for balance...Tresemme Naturals, Shea Moisture, Australian pink clay.

Now the Fig and Pomegranate...those are moisturizing :yep:

mshoneyfly, wheat protein strengthens my strands, thus the Fig was like a mild protein treatment. I'll definitely have to up the moisture when using that product. I know it's moisturizing for most but not for me. Oh well, picky hair I suppose.

janeemat

Me me me! I can raise my hand now:grin: I use Wen just as suggested and my results are soft, flowing bouncy hair:yep: I have the sweet almond mint and use it in the place of cowashing. On shampoo day I stick to my normal regimen.

NicoleSelah

I use Wen Fig and my hair loves it. It leaves my hair hydrated, bouncy and with a nice shine.

Next month I will try the 613 cleansing conditioner.

sunnieb

Ok ya'll, I rarely endorse a product after just one use, buuuuut.........

Ermegaw! 613 is the best! I cowashed with it last night and my previously relaxed hair felt like liquid butta on contact. My newgrowth resisted, but was no match for the greatness that is 613! Annnnnd when I woke up this morning and removed my scarf, my almost 17 week's worth of newgrowth was laid in the shade! I swooped my hair up in my daily bun with zero problems! :yay:

I'm in no way dumping my regular Wen flavors, but I really hope the 613 keeps doing this!

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

sunnieb

^^^^^^^pic didn't attach....

Sent from my android tablet using LHCF App

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130822_131355.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130822_131355.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 33

Chrismiss

There will be a bunch of Wen specials on QVC next Saturday. Chaz will be on several times that day. I preordered and already rec'd the TSV for that day: 32 oz bottle of your choice along with 2 oz oil( I got Fig) and 16 oz of the new Seasonal Fall Apple Spice and the spray to go with it. I went back and reordered it with Tea Tree too. The package is $59...good deal.

Chrismiss

Here's the item# if you ladies wanna take a look at it: A239211

Here's a description: From WEN by Chaz Dean, Cleanse & Treat Collection with a Seasonal Scent. WEN's moisturizing cleansing conditioners are a rare blend of herbs and natural ingredients. Includes: 32-fl oz Cleansing Conditioner (Choice of Pomegranate, Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Lavender, Fig, or Cucumber Aloe); 2-fl oz Treatment Oil; 16-fl oz Fall Apple Spice Cleansing Conditioner; and 2-fl oz Fall Apple Spice Replenishing Treatment Mist.

Here's the schedule of qvc appearances on 8/31: Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care
Saturday, August 31, 2013 from Midnight – 1 a.m., 2 – 4 p.m., 6 – 8 p.m., 9 – 11 p.m. ET

They may have some one time only specials too!

sunnieb

Chrismiss - Glad I checked in on this thread. I was about to order more Fig, but I think I'll get the Autumn scent. :yep:

I cowashed with 613 tonight and my hair is still in love! :heart2:

SuchaLady

I really want to try WEN. Im going to buy it as a Black Friday/early Christmas gift to myself. I dont get it though :lol: Do I shampoo.DC, and use as a leave in? Use as a shampoo then DC with whatever, or shampoo and use WEN as a DC? Im so confused :perplexed: Someone help me.

tequilad28

I really want to try WEN. Im going to buy it as a Black Friday/early Christmas gift to myself. I dont get it though :lol: Do I shampoo.DC, and use as a leave in? Use as a shampoo then DC with whatever, or shampoo and use WEN as a DC? Im so confused :perplexed: Someone help me.

Ya im still waiting on my shipment n was gonna ask too. I think you are suppose to replace your shampoo with it. I wanna kno do you DC after or just go directly to your leave-ins?

Chrismiss

I hope I'm not misrepresenting but I think most of us here that use Wen use it as the cleanser , then follow up with the conditioner of our choice. Occasionally, I use it as the cleanser and conditioner but only if I'm rushing. I do always use it as my leave in though. Be sure to incorporate a protein conditioner in as well because your hair can get over moisturized with Wen.

sunnieb

Ya im still waiting on my shipment n was gonna ask too. I think you are suppose to replace your shampoo with it. I wanna kno do you DC after or just go directly to your leave-ins?

When I use WEN, that's all I use. I shampoo later in the week.