My Latest Waist length Solange Braids in a Classic Up do!

Endlesslegs

I haven't used heat on my hair since July, and I'm currently loving the versatility of these braids! I mess around with them a lot and came up with a way of styling them in a nice up do that doesnt look like I have a massive donut on my head :lachen:

Do let me know what you think! xxx

Before -

After -

I have a video tutorial on how I achieved the style, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0lpzyYYCqQ

Last edited:

BlackMasterPiece

OP you are absolutely gorgeous:luv2:. You have such an exotic look about you and I :love: your eyes! Excellent job on your makeup.

The braids really fit you. I might have to give this PS a whirl:scratchch

Do you find the braids to be heavy?

Endlesslegs

Gorgeous! Your make up is flawless! Do you model?

Many thanks! I used to but not any more! Full time job, bigger waist :lachen::lachen:

OP you are absolutely gorgeous:luv2:. You have such an exotic look about you and I :love: your eyes! Excellent job on your makeup.

The braids really fit you. I might have to give this PS a whirl:scratchch

Do you find the braids to be heavy?

Thank you!

They aren't too bad actually. I love them! I swing them everywhere! Only thing id say is not to attempt to wear them up the first two weeks, they are heavy and could put too much stress on the edges when they are still freshly done!

These braids are more than a month old now so I don't have to be as careful with them any more!

beauti

i didnt even notice the braids at first,ur so stunning! i like the updo but i like the first pic better w the braids loose.very pretty either way!

bebezazueta

I'm getting box braids just so I can do those 2 updos! Gorgeous! Watched YT vid & even the hubby said "NICE" when he saw your styles & he's not even a fan of braids.

Thanks for sharing!

andromeda

too much gorgeousness up in this post - the braids, the simply elegant style, your, your makeup, your skin...werk!