As a member of this site, you agree to the following:
01. Basic free accounts are given to all persons who register a user account with us, and with that account you will be granted certain free limited accesses. However, in order to post messages and use all of the features on this forum, you must pay the yearly subscription fee of $6.50 by subscribing.
02. A requirement to be a member of this forum is to have a valid email address. We rarely send emails to users as notifications and if we do it will be with your consent or it will be an important announcement for your protection. Not having an email address in your account is not allowed. We can and will at times reset verification of email addresses to users and if your email address is not valid your account will be blocked.
03. Even if you decide to purchase a sellers level account, your screen name can not be the same as your business name / website name. We realize that at anytime you can discontinue your sellers level account, and it would not be fair for you to continue to promote your business for free through us via the use of your screen name whenever you post something on this website.
04. If your business is the type that sells a product that has to be ingested orally, you may not purchase a sellers level account nor promote or discuss your business on this website.
05. Whether it be intentionally or not, if you purchase a sellers account, and the threads or post that you create on this forum cause discontent or disruptions to the forum, we the administration reserve the right to issue you a refund and close your account.
06. Advertising is not allowed anywhere on this website unless approved by the administrators. You can not advertise in your signature unless you are a 'seller member'. Advertising includes selling items on ebay and other sites like it, affiliate links etc.
07. Respect to all moderators and administrators of this forum is a requirement, and violation of this rule will result in an automatic 48 hour ban. Continued infractions may result in a permanent ban and termination of your account on this forum.
08. The owner of this forum is a believer of Christianity, and therefore this site does have elements that support the Christian faith.
09. Vulgar and sexually explicit / suggestive screen names are strictly prohibited.
10. Subscription costs $6.50 per year and you can pay once you register by clicking the "!!Subscribe!!" link at the top navigation bar. We do not keep any financial information about our members and we no longer have automatic renewals. You will need to click the "!!Subscribe!!" hyperlink each year to renew your subscription when it expires.
11. Posting photos from our website on other websites, screenshots of content or content without proper authorization from the content owner will result in an immediate ban.
12. One member per account. Multiple users on one account is not allowed.
13. Your username cannot be that of a website, trademark, or email address.
14. The use of racial slurs in this forum will result in an immediate termination of your account, and permanent ban from this website.
15. If it is determined that you have perpetrated a fraud on this website which causes any member to incur a financial loss, your account will be terminated and banned from this website.
16. You agree by using this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which you know to be inaccurate, obscene, profane, rude, racist, pornographic, or sexually explicit.
17. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this board.
18. Soliciting of any kind on this forum is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
19. Copying material or copyrighted materials from this site to your personal website or business venture is STRICTLY PROHIBITED and may result in legal action.
20. This is a NEUTRAL forum created to discuss products and share information only.
21. Topics not posted in the appropriate forums are subject to be moved or deleted entirely.
22. User names that are deemed tasteless or offensive will be changed by the Administration without notification.
23. Avatars and/or photos in signatures must be tasteful or they will be deleted without notification. This rule also applies to signatures that exceed a reasonable limit making browsing and reading posts very difficult for other members. Animated images on signatures are not allowed.
24. Sexually suggestive or explicit photos, links leading to pornographic material or discussion/references to relevant topics are NOT allowed.
25. Signatures deemed inappropriate or generally annoying by the administration are subject to editing or deletion.
26. You can not put URLs in your signature that display the IP addresses of other users.
27. Do NOT add links to other hair care sites in your signatures. They will be removed and we reserve the right to ban you because of it.
28. Multiple links that are clearly solicitations will be removed.
29. We suggest that you read and re-read your statements before posting them on this forum to ensure that they are not offensive in any way. You will ultimately be held responsible for whatever you post.
30. Profanity is NOT allowed. Any such posts will be edited or deleted entirely.
31. Name calling, personal attacks, insulting or degrading comments of any kind, or disrespecting the opinions of others is NOT allowed. It is expected that members will not always agree on everything, but we expect our members to disagree RESPECTFULLY with each other.
32. If it is determined by the moderators or admins that you are a person that is constantly in disputes or starting disputes with other members , which often times result in threads being closed, you run the risk of your account being terminated.
33. Respect for every member's posts is not asked, but is a REQUIREMENT to remain a member of this forum.
34. Links in your signature or profile to any other discussion forum, message board or social networking site are not allowed. Also posting such links on this forum or soliciting this sites members to other discussion forums via private messages will cause your account to be terminated / banned.
37. "Calling" people out on the forum IS NOT ALLOWED. Do not use the open forum to discuss personal disputes with other members.
38. Should a disagreement or dispute of any kind occur between yourself and another member, take it up with them RESPECTFULLY through private messages, NOT on the public forum. This sort of behavior will NOT be tolerated, and all such posts are subject to deletion.
39. This board is comprised of members as young as 13 years of age, and for that reason, we DO NOT want to see material posted that is inappropriate for members of that age group to view. All such threads and posts will be removed without preamble.
40. The administration of this forum reserves the right to delete certain posts and lock or close any given threads at any time, for whatever reason. If you are a person who starts threads with the sole intent of in-sighting drama on this site, you run the risk of your account being terminated (banned).
41. We are not able to accommodate request of deleting ALL threads or post that are created by a user. Permanently deletion of ALL of the post created by a user on this forum affects the integrity of our database, therefore any such request will NOT be honored. In addition, if you have created post(s) or thread(s) under your username, we are unable to delete your user account from our database for the same reason listed above.
42. We respectfully request that members avoid typing in all capital letters. It is very hard to read, and is actually considered to be yelling in "netiquette".
43. Same-sex relationships are prohibited from being discussed on this forum.
44. Random Thoughts Threads are no longer allowed to be created on any of the forums.
45. You can post your blog in your signature so long as your blog does not have any advertisements. Links you post in the forum are intended for information only and not for profit to the poster or the target website. Such links will be removed and can result in a ban.
46. You are allowed to change your username only once. Multiple requests for a new username will be declined and can lead to infractions.
47. We are unable to honor any request to delete a user account once you have subscribed and posted under your username due to past abuse by other members.
You can read and search this forum and all its boards. However in order to post you must subscribe to the forum paying the relevant annual fee.
Please note: Violation of these rules can lead to the termination of your membership. Check the rules periodically since they are refined and revisited constantly
REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GRANTED FOR ANY REASON.
This site can shut down permanently (go out of business) at any time, and no refunds will be given.
Thank-you for your co-operation.
2010-08-30 - Added #44
2010-12-02 - Formatting on #24
2011-01-01 - Clarified #23 regarding animated images
2011-01-26 - Added #45
2011-05-30 - Added #46
2012-02-27 - Added verbiage about no longer accepting recurring transactions
Internet Technology Consultants - niden.net
Check the status of your support ticket at anytime by visiting: http://longhaircareforum.com/support
Please do not send me private messages with support questions since I will not answer them. Instead visit the support section of our forum.
Last edited by beverly; 06-13-2012 at 09:18 AM.