Best Clarifying Shampoo for Thick & Natural Hair

lilliz6

I am looking for a clarifying shampoo that removes build-up but doesn't over strip my hair. I have thick natural 4A hair. Do yo know of any good ones?

HoneyDew

I would suggest Abba Pure Volume Shampoo

Don't let the "Volume" part scare you. It really doesnt make my hair thicker. It just removes residue really well and makes hair "less limp" as they advertise.

If you can find the older packaging on ebay or at a store it is called Abba Volumizing. The older packaging is the same product but it is often less or on sale. I found a gallon of it at Tuesday Morning for $20.

It is a wonderful sulfate free clarifying shampoo and my hair feels nice after using it.

I used it while my hair was all natural and relaxed.

LOVE IT.

MsLizziA

I use suave clarifying shampoo to be honest. It works so great. I HAVE to prepoo before i use that stuff because otherwise, my hair would be ddddrrryyyyyyy because it literally strips my hair

winona

I like the Elucence Clarifying Shampoo because it left my hair clean put not excessively stripped:)

SummerSolstice

mane and tail gentle clarifying shampoo. It feels stripped but still soft somehow, and detangling isn't as bad as with others. I used to use suave and my hair was ultra stiff afterwards.

Iluvsmuhgrass

I bought a cheapie from Sally's called Clarifying Shampoo by Quantum. IMHO it was a great buy. A little bit goes a long way. $10 for 33.8 ounces so it lasts forever. When I run out I will definitely buy more. I've tried some other clarifying shampoos and this is the only one that didn't leave me and my grass feeling violated.

My grass hated the Suave. It left me a hot tangled, dry, raggedy mess even when I diluted it... :ohwell:

kim

I bought a cheapie from Sally's called Clarifying Shampoo by Quantum. IMHO it was a great buy. A little bit goes a long way. $10 for 33.8 ounces so it lasts forever. When I run out I will definitely buy more. I've tried some other clarifying shampoos and this is the only one that didn't leave me and my grass feeling violated.

My grass hated the Suave. It left me a hot tangled, dry, raggedy mess even when I diluted it... :ohwell:

I just recently bought this and I love it! It leaves my hair feeling super clean and moisturized!!!! Great buy.