Sabina Karlsson? GORGEOUS HAIR. No Shrinkage.

choconillaprincess

sabina karlsson (swedish model) has some gorgeous hair... she's definitely my hair idol... but it seems like having her as my goal inspiration is very unlikely... she has like NO shrinkage! wuts up with that? with her texture u would think it would shrink to her shoulders but its still MBL in its natural state... do u think this is just a luck of the draw with genetics or could it be that the damage from getting her hair done all the time as a model is preventing her hair from shrinking up?

pics

Xavier

WOW, I can't believe I recognized her. She is the model Flowerhair has been featuring since last week. She is very pretty and so is her hair.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
She has shrinkage alright :lol: As long as you have a curl or bend, there is shrinkage :yep:
In these pics her hair looks like she brushed it - my hair looks similar when I brush it.
It's probably done for volume.

I have a few pics of her in my Fotki! :)

Junebug D

I remembered her from the Swedish version of Next Top Model. :grin:

As for shrinkage, I see it. :ohwell: She's probably like TBL or CL stretched.

choconillaprincess

CL? wut is that crack length lol?... off to flowerhair's album... i didn't kno u were doin features? but i have been on hiatus for sum time

jada1111

She has shrinkage alright :lol: As long as you have a curl or bend, there is shrinkage :yep:
In these pics her hair looks like she brushed it - my hair looks similar when I brush it.
It's probably done for volume.

I have a few pics of her in my Fotki! :)

Yeah, I bet her hair probably sits on her shoulders without stretching.

I love her hair color and length.

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
CL? wut is that crack length lol?... off to flowerhair's album... i didn't kno u were doin features? but i have been on hiatus for sum time

CL is Classic Length which is the crease where buttock meets thigh :D
I never did features before, but like you I was mesmerized with her hair...so pretty! :)

danigurl18

She's been my hair idol since I saw her on the American Eagle bags last spring.. I even have her on my wall... I love her also because we have the same hair color.. when mine isn't rinsed red

Faith

I wasn't sure what length I wanted to grow to until I saw her hair. I love it! I keep thinking of where my length would be if I had stayed natural from 1999 to now...sigh. Her hair length is driving me now.. :)

lsw29

She definitely has great hair. I would love for my natural hair, unstraightened to be this length.

discobiscuits

all of the pics posted are 'professional' so her hair is 'done' in them. maybe if we found one where she is just undone we could tell. i think that her hair is styled like that but probably irl it is curlier and more shrunken.

even in the below pic, she's ''done" but it looks like it is in shrunken mode and ponied

BostonMaria

She's very beautiful
and yeah you can tell she has shrinkage. You can tell someone brushed and teased her hair to death.

OP, my DD has classic length hair and it shrinks up to BSL so the way I see it I have a very long way to go LOL Thank God for flatirons. In the meantime I will enjoy my mullet.

glamazon386

I like her hair color. She probably let it dry in braids and then brushed it out. Isn't she in the victoria's secret catalog for the PINK line?

RavenMaven

This is off topic but...
Her body looks a lot like mine, I wonder if I could model. Anyways,, back on topic.
I'm sure she has shrinkage. Anyone with a curl wave bend or whatever has a little bit of shrinkage. I know I do!

MizAvalon

I remembered her from the Swedish version of Next Top Model. :grin:

As for shrinkage, I see it. :ohwell: She's probably like TBL or CL stretched.

Agreed, the shrinkage is pretty obvious. Her hair has got to very, very long in its straightened form.

What we're seeing in the pictures *is* her hair's shrinkage.

spinspinshuga

My sister has hair almost exactly like this, and she definitely has shrinkage; I agree with those who say it's minimized due to the style.
It's gorgeous, though. I'm using her as a way to persuade my sister to keep transitioning :)

Seraphina

Her hair is perfection to me.:gorgeous:
all of the pics posted are 'professional' so her hair is 'done' in them. maybe if we found one where she is just undone we could tell. i think that her hair is styled like that but probably irl it is curlier and more shrunken.

even in the below pic, she's ''done" but it looks like it is in shrunken mode and ponied

Her hair looks very "virgin" here:

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
I like her hair color. She probably let it dry in braids and then brushed it out. Isn't she in the victoria's secret catalog for the PINK line?

Yes, she signed a contract with Victoria's Secret last year I think? :)
That's a nice start for someone who didn't even make it to the top three in the Swedish Top Model show :grin: