Youtube Channel Relaxed Tutorials..

lonei

Hey guys

Just wondering if you know of any links of ladies who have a good series of youtube videos about healthy hair care in general?
I'm pretty happy with my regimen etc but just enjoy watching and sometimes learnign new things.

Please post links below...

Thanks x

BoaterGirlKim

Here's another relaxed YTer, Megan aka Megz. I love her hair and she seems really sweet. She has tons of videos and I enjoy her channel. She relaxes bone straight, touches up regularly, and battled thin hair (castor oil to the scalp once a week gave her great results) - my hair twin minus her length and health LOL

YouTube - ulovemegz's Channel

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Sylver2 also has one. She shows how she stretched her relaxer for a year. :yep: I love looking at hair videos, relaxed or natural.

Mystic

Lonei, your hair is the best relaxed heads I have seen. You deserve to be feature of the month. Your skin is flawless, and your voice is so beautiful. Girl, you have the total package. Thanks for starting to do videos; I hope you do more.

trendsetta25

Hey guys

Just wondering if you know of any links of ladies who have a good series of youtube videos about healthy hair care in general?
I'm pretty happy with my regimen etc but just enjoy watching and sometimes learnign new things.

Please post links below...

Thanks x

i just wanted to say that i'm loving your channel...subbing!