Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

chebaby

@chebaby

Yeah, you'll have a nice Silk Drames Stash when this next purchase arrives. :yep:

I'm enjoying your reviews too. So, when/if I decide to purchase, I'll know exactly what to get.:look:...:lol:

When folks talmbout throwing stuff away etc....I can't relate to that, because I research everything I buy before I buy it. :lol:

I rarely make 'random' purchases. And even then, I've either communicated with the Seller prior to buying or have gotten reviews from you Ladies.:yep:

You all have made all my Haul's easy.:lol:

*pj's*:look:
us, pj's???:lol:
im about to deep condition with the vanilla silk now and i havent deep conditioned in a while. have you tried the vs? which ones have you tried?

and i try not to throw stuff away either. id sell it first:look:

Hairveda has a completely different website. WOW! That's interesting.
i noticed the website a few days ago. its nice:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Yeah, it is 'rare' for me to throw away anything.:nono:

That's why I try to make informed decisions before I hit: PayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNah:lol:

chebaby

@chebaby

No, I've only tried "Whip My Hair"

I also have samples of:

Mocha Silk
Shea What
i think you will love mocha silk. its not strong protein but you do feel it. the smell will keep you purchasing it anyway:lol:

i cant wait to try shea what, i started to use it today but since vs seems to be the most popular i decided to use that.
so far i like the way the vanilla silk glides on. i washed with cd bv shampoo and then towel dried before i added the conditioner. i packed it on heavy and it still started to sink in before i even put the plastic cap on. the texture makes me think it could be used as a daily moisturizer.
in fact i may use some on my ends when i braid:look:

@chebaby

Yeah, it is 'rare' for me to throw away anything.:nono:

That's why I try to make informed decisions before I hit: PayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNahPayNah:lol:
:lol::lol:i know what you mean. it hurts to see products in the trash:nono:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

I think I may Steam-In both Mocha Silk & Shea What.:lick: (whenever I get around to trying them).

Hmp.:rolleyes:

Which reminds me. I better hurry up with that 6 month window:perplexed

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Made my Cup of Coffee for tomorrow's Coffee Rinse.

Have errthang sitting out & ret-to-go. I can't wait to do my Hair.:lick:

Probably won't finish up anything, but I did finish up a couple things on Friday. And finished up a Jar of "Sprout" today.:yep:

Should finish up soon:

1 Claudie Mango Creme Rinse *1 back up*
1 Claudie Iman Hair Butter *several back ups*

natura87

Hello. Cowashed this moring with Oyins HH. I must have forgotten how much I love the scent of this stuff, becuase i was at work like "Ohh what smells so good?:lick:" and then i was like ...."wait.....thats my hair.:lachen::lachen::lachen: They need to make a body butter in this scent.:spinning:

I used my sample gel from 3 Sisters of Nature. Its aight.:ohwell:

I am taking my twists out, this week i will wear them out in puff and keep the front in the braids. The braids will come out this weekend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@chebaby

Right.:lol:

Get to Gettin'.:lol: *sounds like something my mother would say*:sad:

Lemme think of how I can incorporate that in to my Regi tomorrow?:look:

Maybe I should Steam w/Mocha Silk & Claudie's Mango Creme Rinse afterwards....:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Okay, so I guess tomorrow I will:

Cleanse with Naturelle Grow
Reconstruct with Abba Reconstructor
Steam with SD Mocha Silk over a Cup of Columbian Coffee
follow up with Claudie Mango Creme Rinse
ACV Rinse
Black Tea, Leave-In & Oil

chebaby

@chebaby

Right.:lol:

Get to Gettin'.:lol: *sounds like something my mother would say*:sad:

Lemme think of how I can incorporate that in to my Regi tomorrow?:look:

Maybe I should Steam w/Mocha Silk & Claudie's Mango Creme Rinse afterwards....:yep:
:bighug: im sorry:sad:

yea use it tomorrow and let me know what you think of it:lick:

chebaby

Okay, so I guess tomorrow I will:

Cleanse with Naturelle Grow
Reconstruct with Abba Reconstructor
Steam with SD Mocha Silk over a Cup of Columbian Coffee
follow up with Claudie Mango Creme Rinse
ACV Rinse
Black Tea, Leave-In & Oil
sounds yummy:yep:

i think imma stick with sd for the next 2 weeks just so i can get a feel of pretty much everything.

im about to rinse this vs out, oil my scalp with jbco, use mocha milk as a leave in seal my ends with jbco, scarf it and call it a night.

whenever i get my box i will cleanse with whip my hair and condition with shea what and do two braids again. this is such a cute and easy low manipulation style.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:bighug: im sorry:sad:

yea use it tomorrow and let me know what you think of it:lick:

@chebaby

No, worries.:grin: It's funny & mad me Smile:grin:

Yeah, Imma use it tomorrow.:yep:

Lemme get that out nah. (if I don't, I'll grab something else w/o thinking).:look: You know how "we" do.:nono:

I remembered last night I have a 16 ounce of BM to get to.:lick:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

I'm glad you're sticking with JBCO. Errbody says it makes da' hair thicker, so good you are being consistent with it.:grin:

And I do like that JBCO Extra Dark.:lick:

chebaby

@chebaby

No, worries.:grin: It's funny & mad me Smile:grin:

Yeah, Imma use it tomorrow.:yep:

Lemme get that out nah. (if I don't, I'll grab something else w/o thinking).:look: You know how "we" do.:nono:

I remembered last night I have a 16 ounce of BM to get to.:lick:
im glad it made you smile:yep:
dont forget to use it cause i want that review:lol:

i have an 8oz bee mine that i havent even touched:yawn: i keep hearing its amazing but i never even think about that conditioner lmao. ill use it this summer.
@chebaby

I'm glad you're sticking with JBCO. Errbody says it makes da' hair thicker, so good you are being consistent with it.:grin:

And I do like that JBCO Extra Dark.:lick:
you know me and oils dont usually stick together for too long:lol: but im tryna stick it out lol. yea i want that thic hurr:lick:

chebaby

so i rinsed out the vanilla silk and T, i think i love it already. it is so slippy. much more slippy than the mocha infusion. and my hair is so soft. so after i added the mocha milk to my hair i sealed it in with a mix of vanilla silk and jbco:yep:
im glad i got a second jar cause i think i love it.

i already think i love the mocha milk too. the only one im not sure about is the mocha infusion. i mean it was good but i dont know if i love it. but i have another jar on the way anyway:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
im glad it made you smile:yep:
dont forget to use it cause i want that review:lol:

i have an 8oz bee mine that i havent even touched:yawn: i keep hearing its amazing but i never even think about that conditioner lmao. ill use it this summer.

you know me and oils dont usually stick together for too long:lol: but im tryna stick it out lol. yea i want that thic hurr:lick:

chebaby

It Did make me Laugh.:lol:

The smell definitely reminds me of Pura. I thought I had 2 Jars left, but I only have 1.

I forgot I stuck one in the box of the person that bought that MT.

I should get 2 uses out of the sample Ltown sent me.:lick:

Yeah, I guess I'll also use my BM this Summer or Fall.:look: I love that DC'er. It's thebomb.com:lick:

I'm proud of you for staying on that JBCO *so far*.:look:

It works, so please stay on it.:yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
so i rinsed out the vanilla silk and T, i think i love it already. it is so slippy. much more slippy than the mocha infusion. and my hair is so soft. so after i added the mocha milk to my hair i sealed it in with a mix of vanilla silk and jbco:yep:
im glad i got a second jar cause i think i love it.

i already think i love the mocha milk too. the only one im not sure about is the mocha infusion. i mean it was good but i dont know if i love it. but i have another jar on the way anyway:lol:

chebaby

Hursh Pusha':lol:.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know I want that mess.:lol:.....:look:

*imma hold out for a sale*:ohwell:

chebaby

@chebaby

Hursh Pusha':lol:.......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know I want that mess.:lol:.....:look:

*imma hold out for a sale*:ohwell:
:giggle: im just saying its goooooddddddd:yep: it surprised me lol.

to be honest i thought everyone was hyping this line because of who is the creator. i mean supergirl is really very sweet so im thinking these people just hyping it up because they like her. but so far im impressed:yep: i cant lie.
if i keep getting the same results by the time i finish this jar ill have to make it a staple:blush:

chebaby

@chebaby

It Did make me Laugh.:lol:

The smell definitely reminds me of Pura. I thought I had 2 Jars left, but I only have 1.

I forgot I stuck one in the box of the person that bought that MT.

I should get 2 uses out of the sample Ltown sent me.:lick:

Yeah, I guess I'll also use my BM this Summer or Fall.:look: I love that DC'er. It's thebomb.com:lick:

I'm proud of you for staying on that JBCO *so far*.:look:

It works, so please stay on it.:yep:
i forgot i have a pura too:lol: you keep reminding me of stuff lol.

use some as a leave in too and let me know how you like it. dont the texture reminds you of a thick moisturizer?

:giggle: @ the bolded:lol:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
chebaby

You should stay on JBCO and I'll stay on Trigger.:grin:

Brownie518

Speaking of Trigg'a, I bought the Featherweight to try.

Didn't get it scented tho'. I just can't see paying extra to have it scented. :nono:

Hmp.:rolleyes: She should scent mine for free. I should ask her. *j/k*:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Brownie518

I should get:

1 8 ounce Moisturizing Quinoa
1 Tea Rinse
1 Protein Rx

I probably won't tho.' :nono:

I got my mileage check and it should cover my Kyra and a few other thangs.:look: