Protein for Hair Growth

Lebiya

For those consuming high amounts of protein to aid in hair growth, how much are you consuming daily? And much much growth are you getting monthly since you started?

MrsSmitty77

Great thread OP. I just started a fitness challenge and has started taking more protein. I cannot wait to see the responses.

JeterCrazed

I haven't noticed growth, but I have noticed a more moist scalp. Also, vegetable proteins work best for me. I ordered a box of custom-made bars from www.youbar.com

Sent from my HTC Inspire™

belletropjolie

Bump Bump Bump

I've also been upping protein in my diet mainly (well only) by eating eggs. I now eat about 2 or 3 eggs a day. I read that egg yolks have a ton of biotin plus I take 1,000mcg of biotin every other day. I don't know if it's increasing growth as I am doing a number of other things to aid growth.

Curious to hear more responses and what form of protein you all are using

Seamonster

humm, I drink protein smoothies, and my hair is growing faster, didn't know that protein could increase hair growth. When I just drank whey protein shakes and took New chapter organic prenatal vitamins I got a spring growth spurt of an inch per month. I didn't comb my hair for three months either, just wore four plaits in a bun.