October 2013...What Did YOU Buy This Week?? (Hair Care Edition)

Lita

HairPleezeGrow Big City Punch has made my staple list...Carrot icing is great on the ends & espressoself speaks on its own....Used some of the Honey hash dc on my bang,wow! Was really impressed....

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

Froreal3 Hi! SCM,is great to keep in rotation,to change things up...I think they both serve the purpose of a moisturizer/leave-in,it depends on what your hair craves at the time...I'm sticking with both...SCM is nice after wash/dc..Espressoself is a nice refresher & nice after wash/dc

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

@Lita - Good to know. I have more in store coupons to use up!! I used the conditioner last night and my hair came out really nice with a lot of body.

biancaelyse Yes,I couldn't believe how full/body my hair had/soft too..I was like,Way to go Loreal...Glad for the discounts/get it in ground..Yep.

Happy Hair Growing!

Ogoma

I am so tempted to place another order, but I am scared she would not ship it this week and I can't take the risk.

LaToya28

Sallys haul

Hot n Silky mini flatiron (for my new haircut which I am loving)
CON Argan oil dc, leave-in, and foam wrap
Ion Keratin dry oil mist
Jazzing rinse in blue black
beauty club renewal

Last edited:

HairPleezeGrow

Natural.MediumFine.3c.
HairPleezeGrow Big City Punch has made my staple list...Carrot icing is great on the ends & espressoself speaks on its own....Used some of the Honey hash dc on my bang,wow! Was really impressed....

Happy Hair Growing!

Thnx girl. I was meaning to get the cake batter but I'm going to have to wait until BF sale.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

biancaelyse

@biancaelyse Yes,I couldn't believe how full/body my hair had/soft too..I was like,Way to go Loreal...Glad for the discounts/get it in ground..Yep.

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita You are my enabler because I went back to Walgreen's and picked the Hyaluronic Conditioner and Mask up :yep:.

Between my 2 daughters and myself we go through conditioner really fast so I love a great product at a low price!!

SavannahNatural

I've been off the forum for awhile, but have been spending more time on YouTube lately getting ideas for my hair when both straight and curly as it continues to get longer. So I decided to try a flexi-rod set and ran to the BSS before they closed Monday; the results of my visit:

4 additional packs of flexi-rods (still not enough, I'm now up to 37)
1 jar of Talijah Waajid Loc-it-up…. questioning that purchase
1 black crochet bonnet, for the not so great hair days
3 nail-art stripers
1 black headband

uneventful shopping, no new products other than the Loc-it-up, which i may or may not use on my own hair.

I'll live vicariously through all of you ladies' fabulous purchases.

Lita

Lita You are my enabler because I went back to Walgreen's and picked the Hyaluronic Conditioner and Mask up :yep:.

Between my 2 daughters and myself we go through conditioner really fast so I love a great product at a low price!!

biancaelyse Hi! Lol @ enabler..not me..At least your getting a discount & can find it local..Pleaes give a review...

Happy Hair Growing!

Lita

I was going to buy Texture Me Natural set..It's 30% off but that shipping..???

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

DigitalRain

Garnier Fructis Style Super Stiff Gel. This stuff works 10x better than Eco Styler gel on my hair. My twist outs usually suck big time. Only after using this did I get a gorgeous shiny twist out. I use it on wet/damp hair and it gives amazing slip.

Last edited:

cutenss

2x from Target (never tried)

And I debating whether to buy two more jars of Mud Puddles, even though I am waiting for the first ones to arrive. IDareT'sHair And what is this "pudding" that KeraVada has? I did not see it on the site. Just the souffle and the leave in. I love the souffle. I was sent a sample with my last order. but I forgot about it. When I tried it :yep: :lick: :yep:.

cutenss

IDareT'sHair Ok, I thought that, but was not sure. That stuff is the bomb.com I did a protein DC/moisturizing DC, and then used more of my sample. I love that stuff. I have never used anything like it. I am going to order more. It is already in my cart :yep:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
cutenss

It reminds me a bit of a cross-between Qhemet's AOHC & Qhemet's CTDG *the smell*

I love it. Very moisturizing.:lick:

Now I wanna try the Souffle.:look:....:nono:

Aisha89

First time ordering from Silk Dreams...

Vanilla Silk DC
Destination Hydration conditioner
Go Moist shampoo
Wheat Germ Butter conditioner
Mocha Silk Hair milk (i am awful, I bought this only because of the scent description lol. sounds like it smells amazing!)

:)

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
First time ordering from Silk Dreams...

Vanilla Silk DC
Destination Hydration conditioner
Go Moist shampoo
Wheat Germ Butter conditioner
Mocha Silk Hair milk (i am awful, I bought this only because of the scent description lol. sounds like it smells amazing!)

:)

Mine too! I just ordered:
- Avocado Pudding Conditioner
- Vanilla Silk
- Chocolate Bliss
- Razzberry Coconut Affair

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Silk Dream Hair Care:
Almond Buttercream 4 oz.
Satin Smooth Hair Cream 4oz.

I've been curious how these two will perform on my hair when I wear it straight.

ronie

Silk Dream Hair Care: Almond Buttercream 4 oz. Satin Smooth Hair Cream 4oz. I've been curious how these two will perform on my hair when I wear it straight.
I have the almond buttercream. It is a great moisturizer with a pleasant almond vanilla scent. But it is quite heavy. I wouldn't use it on my straight hair. My coarse 4c hair loves it though.
I think shortdub78 uses the satin smooth hair cream and loves it. She is relaxed. If I'm right maybe she can confirm.

Beamodel

Hairitage Hydration
Pink Lemon Berry Mimosa
Cake Batter

Lotion Crafter
Panthenol
Meadowfoam Oil

Kera Vada
Bramhi Oil - Raspberry Vanilla