PPGbubbles Newest Indian Hair Install - Pic Inside

PPGbubbles

Hello Ladies!

It has been a cool minute since I have provided any hair updates :look: I got a new weave and I am loving it!

I hope to keep it in for a good two months. I usually do my own installs but I wanted to treat myself for a change.

My hair was done by a lovely lady named Ada I met in college. She has been hooking up people in our area and I loved the work :yep: After stalking her tumblr I decided to take the plunge and now my hair is fly for the spring :gorgeous:

You can visit her tumblr here http://brownblushbeauty.tumblr.com/
As a bonus yall she is a natural as well with a drool worthy crop of her own :grin: Ya'll know we cant trust our locks to just anyone :lachen:

Her prices are reasonable and she sells hair as well. If you are in the southern California check out her site for hair and appointments!
http://www.brownblushbeauty.com/

Enjoy!

whit923

How do you care for your hair when you run!? It looks so purrrrty! I've wanted to try a weave but am scared of it looking a hot arse mess after a long run!

Thanks for sharing!

PPGbubbles

How do you care for your hair when you run!? It looks so purrrrty! I've wanted to try a weave but am scared of it looking a hot arse mess after a long run!

Thanks for sharing!

whit923 I have very little hair left out. I just pin curl the bang and tie it down with a scarf and it stays pretty straight. I have old pics of what I do and I havent changed this step.

pin curl

scarf over curl

I leave the scarf on during the shower until I am done getting ready. Before I leave I brush the leave out into the weave hair before I step out or sleep like this overnight :yep: HTH!

ETA: The key is to keep it on until the hair is fully dry. If you remove it while damp or sweaty you will have a mini afro on top of those tracks :nono: sometimes the scarf is rocked with my fit until my hair is good and ready :yep:

Last edited: