Soft Coconut Marshmallows Leave-In

MsJamerican

I sent an email to HairitageHydration:

I was planning on buying your Soft Coconut Marshmallows product for winter and seen that your Etsy store was closed down. I found your Facebook page from Google and went on your website from there to see that it wasn't in the products listed. Have you stopped production of the product?

and I got a reply the following morning saying:

Hello, I have moved to www.hairitagehydration.com
Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or instagram to stay updated with Hairitage Hydration. Please let me know what you think of the site. There is a coupon code for my launch of my new site. www.facebook.com/HairitageHydration
Thanks so much!

My question never really got answered and was hoping someone on here knew anything since it's such a popular brand...

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
It sounds automated due to the launch of her new site. Hopefully she will see your email and respond. :yep:

ETA: No, it is not being discontinued. She probably just ran out of stock. Maybe we can suggest that she just have "out of stock" written under an item instead of removing it. Hairveda does the same thing (removes the out of stock item from the page) and it makes it hard to see the entire line/product offerings.

MsJamerican

It sounds automated due to the launch of her new site. Hopefully she will see your email and respond. :yep:

ETA: No, it is not being discontinued. She probably just ran out of stock. Maybe we can suggest that she just have "out of stock" written under an item instead of removing it. Hairveda does the same thing (removes the out of stock item from the page) and it makes it hard to see the entire line/product offerings.

That's a relief. I really want to try that leave-in. Thanks! :eek: