April 20,21,22..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Care Plans?

lamaria211

Wash with CON green original formula
DC with Aubrey Organics GPB
Herbal Essences LTR as my leave in
Argan oil as my heat protectant
Flat Iron ( been on a personal no heat challenge for a month, anxious to see the results)

Are u natural? your hair is beautiful either way.:grin:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
-Pre-poo with Camille Rose Algae Mask

-Shampoo with Silk Dreams Go Moist

-Steam with Camille Rose Jansyn Moisture Max Conditioner

-Moisturize with Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and Aaliyah's Blessing Hair Butter

-Put hair in some Celie braids

:reddancer:

Alright, I lied to myself. I didn't do any of the above things. :lol:

I was bored and decided to look through all of my hair stuff when I stumbled upon Marie Dean Vanilla Repair Conditioner and a little sample packet of Jessicurl Curl Cleansing Cream.

So I:

- Steamed for 30 minutes with Marie Dean Vanilla Repair and Pura Body Naturals Brazil Loc Oil

- Will cleanse with Jessicurl Curl Cleansing Cream

- Cowash with Jessicurl TooShea!

- And maybe (if I feel like it) steam with Camille Rose Naturals Jansyn Moisture Max Conditioner

:yay:

southerncitygirl

detangled damp hair and pre-pooed overnight with a mix of aubrey hsr/gbp, coconut milk, evoo, and evco.

will wash tonite with giovanni 50/50 and condish aubrey's hsr or gbp. i will do my normal twistout style or leave the twists in.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Today:

I made a Pre-Poo with Homemade Coffee Oil mixed with Hairitage Hydrations Jar Of Joe (Coffee Hair Cream) Applied and sat with Plastic Cap

Will Co-Cleanse with Naturelle Grow's Herbal Cleansing Conditioner
DC with Camille Rose Algae Mask over a Cup of Columbian Coffee (under dryer)
Do a Quick Jessicurl Too Shea!
Hairveda ACV Phinising Rinse
Black Tea Rinse & Leave-In
Dry under Dryer

Last edited:

KimPossibli

Supergirl
washed with phytonectar.
Dc with phytokarite
Did a semi permanent with bigen blue black
Leave in with giovanni direct and jojoba oil.

I think i should have ricnsed out the dye longer.. I just put in some 'grannie plaits' and now i have blue nails..

afrochique

Friday: DC with Queen Helene Cholesterol then detangled and co-washed with V05 moisture milk passion fruit.
Used Mane and Tail deep moisturizing con as my leave in, airdried in 6 braids and sealed ends with JBCO.

Sat: Spritzed my hair with water.

Sun: Will massage temples and edges with JBCO.
Spritz with CON leave in.

MrsJaiDiva

Embracing the Light
Friday: Overnight DC with Mega Tek mix

Saturday: Cowash with Deva-Curl No Poo & Wen. Used Ouidad Moisture Drench leave in & a dab of Double Buttercream. Threw in some curly pudding for a WNG...had to do a store run. Later that night spritzed with water & ceramide oils, and two strand twisted it.

Sunday: Spritzing with water & ceramide oils, and a few dabs of curly pudding for a twist out.

SimJam

Rhassoul clay/terressentials cleanse (have this in for about 2 hours now, will wash out soon)
HV whipped ends LI
twist with SM curling souffle

bajandoc86 we have similar hair plans. Where did u get your rhassoul clay, I got mine from purabody but Im eyeing some on camden gray. First time using it and me likey :D

Kn0ttyByNatur3

This weekend:

-Clarify with Kiwi Vo5

- Henna

- DC with a mixture of lekair and proclaim cholesterol and olive oil

- Homemade leave in and airdrying in twist

:spinning:

BreeNique

Whoo! Ladies it's so good to be back on the boards!

I washed last night, after having a DC in for most of one day.
then i put an oil treatment on, and washed it out after a few hours.
proceeded to moisturize with AG Fast Food Leave-in, sealed with coconut oil!
Twisted in about 9 twists, and now it's looking FUHRESH!

itismehmmkay

Did a retouch this Friday. It's so hard working with those short pieces but hopefully this'll be my hardest one and it'll just get easier. And putting coconut oil in my scalp has become a daily thing in the morning. It adds great shine n I'm hoping it'll be good to my new growth but thats just an added bonus. Oh n dc'd with moisturefuse. I know it's not a real dc but it'll be my weekly boost. I'm so excited that I'm able to keep my simple regimen all while adding these simple enhancements.

My hair is really trying to come along. I'm excited about how it'll look with my next retouch. That's how I'm really tracking progress these days. :)

I feel like I'm really in a HHJ. Really all this time I think I was tryna figure out what I wanted for my hair. Relaxed or natural; salon or self-haircare; which products; what regimen; how to wear it; what techniques I wanna use. Finally have a lil hair identity that I think I can maintain. I know what setbacks to look out for and how to prevent them. I'm ready.

KiWiStyle

Realtor & Foodie
Prepoo with Joico Reconstruct conditioning under condish cap & shower cap then started my laundry.
Shampoo with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Moisturizing Lather Shampoo (sulfate free).
Applied Roux Porosity control for one minute.
DC with Applied Biolage Conditioning Balm under then started dinner and folding laundry.
Will rinse and apply Aphogee pro-vitamin leave-in AND Darcy's daily leave-in, Paul Mitchell super skinny serum.
Still contemplating whether or not I will air dry and bun or try a roller set.

THEN start on DD's natural hair after laundry and dinner is complete. Wheew, I'm tired just typing this.

Lissa0821

Prepoo with oil mixture of sunflower, grapeseed and castor oil, wash with ORS Creamy Aloe and Creme of Nature Argan Oil shampoo. Conditioned for 5 mins with Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor, then deep condition a half an hour with Creme of Nature Argan conditioner mixed with honey, olive oil. Will airdry and set with flexi rods.

Americka

Bigen Rinse - Black/Brown
Palmer's Protein Treatment
Poo/Con
DC with Alter Ego Garlic Treatment
Blowdry/Flat Iron

1st time I've BD/FI in 2 months.