How Do You Make A Wig Less Shiny?

MzLady78

Anybody????

I :love: my new wig, but I feel like it's a little too....wiggy(??) mainly because of the excessive shine. Is there's anyone to tone it down a little?

Thanks!

glamazon386

I've heard baby powder works but I've never tried it. Also, you should be able to buy ACV in the grocery store. I remember being in that aisle one day (heading for the checkout) and some old fat man told me you could take a certain amount a day for weight loss. I looked at him and said oh so are you trying to say I'm fat and need to lose some weight? He turned bright red... And said he was sorry and that he didn't mean it like that. He said he was just telling me for future reference or so I could tell somebody I knew. I was mad.

lisatamika

I've heard baby powder works but I've never tried it. Also, you should be able to buy ACV in the grocery store. I remember being in that aisle one day (heading for the checkout) and some old fat man told me you could take a certain amount a day for weight loss. I looked at him and said oh so are you trying to say I'm fat and need to lose some weight? He turned bright red... And said he was sorry and that he didn't mean it like that. He said he was just telling me for future reference or so I could tell somebody I knew. I was mad.

:lachen: He didn't mean it bmore . . .

nicki6

The baby powder does work. Use it sparingly by just quickly squeezing the bottle and immediately brushing it out.

Keen

Haha!! I would have ask him the same question. He should know better than saying stuff like that to a woman.

Nonpareil

Firm hair spray (preferably spritz) sprayed on and then brushed out works wonders - you gotta get a little dirt stuck in it LOL