MSM Liquid

Nita81

I was in vitaminshoppe yesterday looking for msm sulfur powder to make my own mtg mix like den1's. I came across msm liquid......I was wondering if that would be any good? Has anyone here ever tried it? I didn't buy it yet b/c I wasn't sure. TIA.

Carlie

I have used Trimedica's liquid msm before. I've used their powder form as well. Yes, it's just as good.

Nita81

Thanks. I think I might try it.....I'm having a hard time finding the yellow sulfur powder locally.....that is if I'm even looking for the right thing.

Carlie

Ooops! I misread your original post. I'm just noticing that you're looking to make your own MTG mixture. I don't know if you'd want to use the liquid MSM for that. Sorry. :blush:

scoobygirl

I just started taking the MSM powder. I mixed it with 6 oz of water, 3 oz of cranberry juice and 1 tblsp of lime or lemon juice. It wasn't too bad but it did give me a headache.

ekomba

Nita81 said:
I was in vitaminshoppe yesterday looking for msm sulfur powder to make my own mtg mix like den1's. I came across msm liquid......I was wondering if that would be any good? Has anyone here ever tried it? I didn't buy it yet b/c I wasn't sure. TIA.

oh i saw it too at the vitamin shoppe it sounded good then before paying i put it back but i was really eyeing it as well as the herbal rinse next to it and the noni juice. oh let me know Nita81 if you get it how you like it, i want to see if i can mix it in my homemade leave in:p

poetist

den1 said:
I woudn't know the effects of liquid MSM sulfur however A member here bought sulfur powder yellow one from http://sulfursoap.com/Sulfur-Powder.htm in US.

HTHs den1

Is there a difference between the yellow sulfur powder and the white MSM powder. I use NOW MSM powder. It comes in white crystal form and its awful. It tastes really bitter. Am I using the wrong one? :confused:

Nanyanika

poetist said:
Is there a difference between the yellow sulfur powder and the white MSM powder. I use NOW MSM powder. It comes in white crystal form and its awful. It tastes really bitter. Am I using the wrong one? :confused:
the Bitter white msm is great, i know its bitter, the trick is mix a diluted fruit juice into a two litre bottle and you do not taste a thing. you can use it on the scalp however i prefer to use the one like in the MTG bottle which is yellow.

morehairplease

den1 said:
the Bitter white msm is great, i know its bitter, the trick is mix a diluted fruit juice into a two litre bottle and you do not taste a thing. you can use it on the scalp however i prefer to use the one like in the MTG bottle which is yellow.

thanks for this suggestion den1! I am going to VS to buy msm powder.....will def. use your suggestion....thanks for posting!

Nanyanika

tishee said:
thanks for this suggestion den1! I am going to VS to buy msm powder.....will def. use your suggestion....thanks for posting!
Your welcome tishee, mixing up the msm into a fruit juice is the only way i can handle it, because there is virtually no bad taste.

poetist

den1 said:

Thanks Den. I'll have to check out the yellow one when I get done with this icky white MSM. :p