Real Queens regimen GHE2? 8+ inches in 5 months...

Mahsiah

The owner doesn't sound like a scam artist and I'm interested. What do you all think? It's the ghe method but super charged. The price is $60 :look::look:

read the regimen here:
http://www.realgoddesses.com/#!ghe-2-regimen-step-1-7/c183r
Benefits
CHECK TESTIMONIALS PAGE FOR REAL REVIEWS ON OUR SYSTEM FROM REAL PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD
This super charge hair growth activation system leaves hair soft, silky & healthy.
Has amazing detangling properties that reduce breakage while handling the hair.
Feeds your hair the right nutrients that grow your hair strong & fast.
It can also be equally used as a leave in as well as a deep wash out conditioner.
It completely stops unnatural split ends & breakage.
Increases blood circulation in your scalp to boost hair growth.
Reactivates dormant hair follicles to regrow lost hair.
Cleans your liver to fully increase the transportation of nutrients to the hair strands dermal papilla through a direct connection within your blood stream. (click here - after reading for liver cleanser – GHE2 DETOX KIT)
It speeds hair growth to the maximum growth rate and maintains it.
Fully repairs & grows in edges.
Repairs and prevents hair loss by reconnecting your natural energy supply to dormant hair follicles.
Major detox benefits – Certain ingredients in our system clear pores in your scalp of embedded sebum and old built up artificial residues that cause inflammation and damages to hair strands and roots under the skin. We use a selected variety of minerals that naturally draw them out.
Re-energizes the cells in your scalp to promote super hair growth.
Provides and contains heat in your hair that comes from our products and out the pores of your scalp. (Heat is releases from the body through primary points- scalp, palms, armpits, mouth ect.)
Works with your immune system and gets absorbed directly into the central cortex of your hair follicles, setting your hair journey on a path of excellence superior to all else. (check testimonial for proof/reference - click here)
Our system also works as an amazing pre-relaxer & pre-texturizer treatment by protecting the inner cortex of the hair follicles, so only the outer cuticles surrounding the hair strands are “effected by the chemical treatment”. This way you are able to enjoy the benefits of a relaxer or a texturizer without the unwanted side effects.
If you want to upgrade your hair to the highest levels of long, strong and healthy energized hair growth, hair protection and over-all hair care this ghe2 system is for you.

Why GHE2 Is the best hair care system In the world

GHE2 IS THE BEST HAIR TREATMENT - PROOF

When I designed the ghe2 hair growth, hair care & protection system. I Designed it with the same pure minerals, nutrients and vitamins that are flowing through your body right now. These ingredients are naturally extracted from deep within mountains and they are pure and unpolluted. So unlike many ingredients they don’t need to be purified because our ingredients are mined by hand. Our vitamins, nutrients and minerals have been stored for millions of years deep within the earth under tectonic pressure. As a result of this they are packed with the purest form of energy the earth has to offer. The purity in our ingredients play a tremendous role in the ghe2 hair growth system. Because the cells in your hair follicles are still connected to your bodies immune system they will reject anything that isn’t pure and unpolluted. Your hair follicle cells will also externally reject anything that is foreign to your body, that’s why the only foreign ingredient to your body in our ghe2 activation is aloe vera juice. When feeding the body internally the immune system doesn’t have the choice to deny anything since it’s already in the body. But when it’s external cells in the hair follicles it’s more difficult being that the cellular compounds in the product have to literally be given a pass from the bodies immune system. And what is more capable of getting a pass then the ingredients that are already alive and existing in your body to begin with. Your hair accepting the ghe2 activation system is like your hair accepting itself. Now when the cellular activity in your hair accepts our products which it will, it’s also accepting the energy from the earth as well. Energy from the tectonic pressure it’s previously gathered prior to being naturally extracted from the earth. This is what gives your hair an added source of magnificent strength. Not to mention the physical strength from minerals, vitamins and nutrients now apart of your hair strands. Our GHE2 product system combined with our ghe2 regimen was designed to work together on a molecular level for one sole purpose. That purpose is for the cells in your hair follicles to literally injest our vitamins, nutrients and minerals directly into your hair strands. From the bulbs in your roots to the very tips of your hair follicles. If you want to upgrade your hair journey to the highest levels of long, strong and healthy energized hair growth, hair protection and over-all hair care the ghe2 is for you. If your not in a good financial situation I’ve given you the ghe2 regimen for free. WHICH IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED REAL QUEENS REGIMEN/GREEN HOUSE EFFECT So everyone can be apart of the most advanced hair care movement in the world.

liteskinshowdy

If he and his wife were still together, I would try it. He was kind of crazy on YouTube. I would need to see more reviews. I did consider it though when I had first received the email.

reeko43

If he and his wife were still together, I would try it. He was kind of crazy on YouTube. I would need to see more reviews. I did consider it though when I had first received the email.

What! I didn't know they were divorced. I unsubscribed from their channel after he started posting all those crazy videos. I still remember the video about the birth of their daughter. Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Duchess007

Froreal3 OT- I haven't been on the forums in DAYS because I've been trying to catch up on season five. Why y'all didn't tell me it was so good?!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
Froreal3 OT- I haven't been on the forums in DAYS because I've been trying to catch up on season five. Why y'all didn't tell me it was so good?!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Yeah I need to catch it. Do you watch it on Hulu or Netflix? Have you been watching it on Cable?

felic1

What! I didn't know they were divorced. I unsubscribed from their channel after he started posting all those crazy videos. I still remember the video about the birth of their daughter. Wow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy Note 2

Good morningreekof43...I wanted to ask yesterday about some crazy videos. I desiced to just go to youtube and look for myself. I was not sure of where to look. What were the subjects? They had a crazy baby video?:look: