Hair Thermalizer-New Natural hair relaxer

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Last edited:

kittikat24

Here's what she posted on the YT site in response to a comment:

"The Hair Thermalizer is not a relaxer. The Hair Thermalizer system is design to give you options unlike the relaxer. The System does not straighten your hair, the hair becomes straight from the action of the flat iron. This system simply enhances your hair by depositing vitamins, minerals, and moisture into the hair. Once you shampoo your hair, your hair will go back to its enhance curl pattern. The relaxed hair will stay straight and you can trim little by little. Visit website hairthermalizer"

:lachen::lachen: It's a DC on steriods, people!!:lol:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
Here's what she posted on the YT site in response to a comment:

"The Hair Thermalizer is not a relaxer. The Hair Thermalizer system is design to give you options unlike the relaxer. The System does not straighten your hair, the hair becomes straight from the action of the flat iron. This system simply enhances your hair by depositing vitamins, minerals, and moisture into the hair. Once you shampoo your hair, your hair will go back to its enhance curl pattern. The relaxed hair will stay straight and you can trim little by little. Visit website hairthermalizer"

:lachen::lachen: It's a DC on steriods, people!!:lol:

i sounds like it but i dont want to write it off too quickly especially with no ingredient list. it actually sounds like a bkt to me.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
^^^ This looked like BKT to me, too. I think I will pass. The price for that stuff is 105 dollars! Heck no! It amazes me all the stuff people will buy these days when they can heat train for free.:lol: Her hair looks nice, though. The 100 dollar price...not so much!:nono: I have to thank Brittany for her Heat Training videos. I learned how to thermalize for free!:lol: Man...this thread just made me :lachen::lachen:.

Last edited:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
^^^ This looked like BKT to me, too. I think I will pass. The price for that stuff is 105 dollars! Heck no! It amazes me all the stuff people will buy these days when they can heat train for free.:lol: Her hair looks nice, though. The 100 dollar price...not so much!:nono: I have to thank Brittany for her Heat Training videos. I learned how to thermalize for free!:lol: Man...this thread just made me :lachen::lachen:.

the price for the large jar is like 70 ish. which is steep especially with the amount being used. i would like to try out the small jar but its sold out. i would like to say it looks like just a dc too but you can tell there is some type of softening effect going on from the first wash and the second

Lucia

Its vitamin fortified pre poo DC and heat training
Save your money and get a good moisturizing DC
I wouldn't buy or try it without the full ingredient list ESP find out what the active ingredient is.

Last edited: