Have You Seen Prettywitty77 Hair?

Damaged but not out

got to stop clicking these links

I had the relaxer bug a cpl months ago, because of this girl. Never paid attention to the username. Now like a twit i see this video and now again i feel like relaxing

arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

ChocolatePie777

Yeah...i was watching her vids a couple of days ago...her hair is nice but i thought her vids where very "mehish"....cant remember why...though

Carmelella

She is so cute, and yes, I like the term down to earth. Some of the links I've been pressing on today the ppl sounded like they were preaching gospel, acting like an apostle of the Hair God.

Her swang and shine is gorgeous!

Bnster

She is so cute, and yes, I like the term down to earth. Some of the links I've been pressing on today the ppl sounded like they were preaching gospel, acting like an apostle of the Hair God.

Her swang and shine is gorgeous!

hahaaha how true to the bold.

BGT

That's dream hair right there. Did y'all see when she started brushing and swanging in slow motion? :lol:

Britt

Now that is a beautiful head of relaxed hair :drool: Who are the other youtubers that are relaxed w/ beautiful hair besides traycee, shorty2sweet, and fgrogan? I like ulovemegz makeup tut's but can't take her voice and her hair doesn't look good.

D.Lisha

Now that is a beautiful head of relaxed hair :drool: Who are the other youtubers that are relaxed w/ beautiful hair besides traycee, shorty2sweet, and fgrogan? I like ulovemegz makeup tut's but can't take her voice and her hair doesn't look good.

Brittster
Please check out Bronzeg's (I think her name is blkchina on YT) old videos, before she went natural.
Also check out some of Sunshyne's (Hairliscious Inc.s) videos...she's also owner/CEO of the Hairliciousinc.com website.

D.Lisha

Could someone post a screen-still or something? I'm at work and YT is filtered out for video viewing..and yall have me ANXIOUS to see this girl's hair!

CurlyMoo

I am so happy for her and so proud. Her hair looks fabulous. I'm getting emotional because it's happening, Black women growing long beautiful hair. Seems like more and more of us are making our own dreams come true. :)

koolkittychick

Dayum! This girl's hair is all dat. I must admit I started drooling when the slow mo started. Thanks for the link! *runs off to subscribe to channel*